[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [03/24] - LL and PATREON

On 10/8/2020 at 6:35 PM, Praxidike said:

How do I open the file?

use 7zip or winwar

On 10/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, garrison15 said:

Holy shit. Do you really need to have all the previews on one page? It's taking forever to load it.

i agree. it's a bit nerve-racking.

On 10/13/2020 at 3:36 PM, garrison15 said:

Holy shit. Do you really need to have all the previews on one page? It's taking forever to load it.

Well, I don't create websites and the wordpress gallery is the simplest, I just add it... it's fastest that I do

===============
New update, I hope you enjoy

16 hours ago, garrison15 said:

Couldn't you make different post labeled as different parts?

I don't know how to do it, I just add the images in the gallery. Here it opens very fast, each gif is around of 4mb. Isn't your connection having problems?

2 hours ago, forlight said:

Is it possible to list the specific animations that are new each time?  Or am I missing where it's listed?  Thank you.

There is a list.txt file inside the RAR in the ATrois folder.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:28 AM, A.Trois said:

I don't know how to do it, I just add the images in the gallery. Here it opens very fast, each gif is around of 4mb. Isn't your connection having problems?

My internet's fine, it's able to load just about any webpage perfectly fine. But your page has so much stuff on it that I have to reload the page every like 15 seconds if I want to see any of the gifs. It's like you need a NASA computer to look at it.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, garrison15 said:

My internet's fine, it's able to load just about any webpage perfectly fine. But your page has so much stuff on it that I have to reload the page every like 15 seconds if I want to see any of the gifs. It's like you need a NASA computer to look at it.

Did you accept cookies from the website?  Whenever I open website here, it opens the sequence of several gifs almost immediately. I don't know how to modify it, and I don't have a lot of time to learn web design either, because my focus is not that, gifs are just a preview and wordpress was where I found it to put it for free quickly and easily.

• 2 weeks later...

379.gif

Could you finally stop vomiting the green color?

You can use a transparent color. Transparent would be much more realistic. AHHAAHAHA

Do you realized that it completely destroys the whole animation?!!!

If you want, add small brown cubes inside the vomit. And I will vomit when I see it too...

1 hour ago, DeepNude said:

379.gif

Could you finally stop vomiting the green color?

You can use a transparent color. Transparent would be much more realistic. AHHAAHAHA

Do you realized that it completely destroys the whole animation?!!!

If you want, add small brown cubes inside the vomit. And I will vomit when I see it too...

This is not possible, as far as I know ... it is standard in the game. We can use the existing particles of the game, we can`t create new ones, and by default all TS4 vomit is green. If changing the particles created by the game were so simple, it would have already been done, I also don't like the green color, but it is the only one available to use.

--------

New update now. 

I think I should ask you about cum mesh that you have included.

I have:

1. 330\ATrois\cherryPie Cummesh

2. Cherry_Pie Cum Mesh [WIP] 1.0.2

I see what you included has older date then other one.

Which one should I keep or which one is latest one?

21 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I have:

@A.Trois That's exactly what I want to know... An updated version of is available for public on the Patreon of CherryPie 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/cummesh-v2-39417559

Does it work well with your animations ?

On 10/17/2020 at 10:28 AM, A.Trois said:

There is a list.txt file inside the RAR in the ATrois folder.

Yes, I see that - but it lists all animations in there and it's hard to find the new ones.   If you'd be able to list just the ones you added each time that would be great.  Up to you of course.

19 hours ago, Latuda said:

@A.Trois That's exactly what I want to know... An updated version of is available for public on the Patreon of CherryPie 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/cummesh-v2-39417559

Does it work well with your animations ?

On 11/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, jenyeah said:

I have:

I didn't know that he had made a new version, I use the old version ... I believe that both work, but I will only know after I test it.

You can rename the file in my pack to "_old" and Climax will continue to work. So you keep the old version and the new one, if the new one doesn't work with the "old cumMesh".

image.png.b90fba1db076aefafb3c596f5dfe0f33.png

14 hours ago, forlight said:

Yes, I see that - but it lists all animations in there and it's hard to find the new ones.   If you'd be able to list just the ones you added each time that would be great.  Up to you of course.

In the list there are all the animations, they are always added in the last lines of each location.
And in wordpress there are the gifs with the names of the most recent ones. It is always the gifs that appear first.  So there are 2 organizations, the writing  is organized by location and the list of images / gifs is organized by the last animation that was made.

14 hours ago, A.Trois said:

I didn't know that he had made a new version, I use the old version ... I believe that both work, but I will only know after I test it.

You can rename the file in my pack to "_old" and Climax will continue to work. So you keep the old version and the new one, if the new one doesn't work with the "old cumMesh".

image.png.b90fba1db076aefafb3c596f5dfe0f33.png

Should I also do that for animations?

Your download: WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh.package (7/11/2019 4:24 AM)

CherryPie's animations that is included with newest version: WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh (4/18/2020 7:19:59 PM)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, jenyeah said:

Should I also do that for animations?

Your download: WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh.package (7/11/2019 4:24 AM)

CherryPie's animations that is included with newest version: WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh (4/18/2020 7:19:59 PM)

just rename this file ... I'm already updating with it renamed, and when I use the new pack, I will include both in the RAR.