[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [03/24] - LL and PATREON

Hello there,

One of your animations - forced cunnilingus - is causing WW to spam LEs. I get loads when the animation gets to about 20 seconds in and then I have to reset both parties via MCCC and manually stop the animation with the ww.stop_sex command. Just thought you should know! ?

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, silsetto said:

Hello there,

One of your animations - forced cunnilingus - is causing WW to spam LEs. I get loads when the animation gets to about 20 seconds in and then I have to reset both parties via MCCC and manually stop the animation with the ww.stop_sex command. Just thought you should know! ?

I have no idea why this happens ... I saw some other animators with this problem, but until then I had not had problem like that. I looked at the code and it seems normal. Maybe because it was an older RIG in this animation, it was saved a while ago ... I'll try to check it again.

Hi A.Trois

Something is wrong with the sofa forced cunni animation - it loops forever and I can't stop it other way than saving and returning to main menu. Maybe these are my other mods, but I don't have anything special. Can you check it?

It's a pity, cause it's very nice animation, like all others from you. Thanks BTW!

2 hours ago, IGI 2000 said:

Hi A.Trois

Something is wrong with the sofa forced cunni animation - it loops forever and I can't stop it other way than saving and returning to main menu. Maybe these are my other mods, but I don't have anything special. Can you check it?

It's a pity, cause it's very nice animation, like all others from you. Thanks BTW!

Same, I have to use the force stop cheat to stop it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...