[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, BuffyTheVampireSlayer1987 said:

Wish someone would make Gloryhole for the discover university stalls please with animation ? :) 

I can search it, I never used that object.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, OmarJones said:

That had to be the slowest download I have ever done.  How do you make it so.......................................................................................slow?

Well... I'm only upload the file, I am not responsible for the website, it may be a problem with the LL server.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:06 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the new animations, A. Trois! Much appreciated. Stay safe!

?

Thanks, stay safe too. :) 

On 6/11/2020 at 1:58 AM, Anedrian said:

Hey, both puke and CherryPie's cummesh doesn't seem to work in my game, is it because i set my graphics on low?

If you have WW updated, and all other animations are working well, so this problem is possible... If your graphics are low, many games disable particles when choosing this graphic quality.

----------

New update today, I hope you enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:45 PM, cfreeknight said:

Great stuff my man. I'm having an issue with the FF Double Dildo animations. The actors seem to be moving just fine, but the dildo itself is floating in midair across the room. Notice the dildo by the chair in the attached screenshots.

71476140_07-13-20_6-43-04PM.png.9376d8727db0c91ed4f5d592a2b0f945.png210816954_07-13-20_6-44-04PM.png.73440f041de7a54ba625329f31b9083b.png

Weird, it always worked normally, so much that I made the GIFs and everything was OK. Do you have your WW and Origin updates?
I checked my game here, and it's working.

image.thumb.png.4548ab75ced83fc0546ac65016a3d2cb.png

---------------

New pack update now. I hope you enjoy.

3 hours ago, A.Trois said:

Weird, it always worked normally, so much that I made the GIFs and everything was OK. Do you have your WW and Origin updates?
I checked my game here, and it's working.

image.thumb.png.4548ab75ced83fc0546ac65016a3d2cb.png

---------------

New pack update now. I hope you enjoy.

Yes, I have the latest updates for both the patreon version of WW and Origin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 5:35 PM, nima said:

Hi, thank you for your great work. Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with the female actor lower body shifting  , I was wondering if this is a known issue, or a perhaps conflict?

I believe it is a conflict, because I had no issues. I will update my Origin to the latest update and check if it is causing this problem, as I didn't update with this last one. But in last month's Origin update, everything is working fine.

---------

Take the test with this new update today, see if it is with the same problem for you ... here in any pack there was no problem. Anyway, I'm going to update Origin today and try it out.

Hi I downloaded the file and i put the package files in the mod folder and everything but when i started the game it said the animations package was corrupted. I re-downloaded the file and tried again but had the same issue. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, struan said:

Hi I downloaded the file and i put the package files in the mod folder and everything but when i started the game it said the animations package was corrupted. I re-downloaded the file and tried again but had the same issue. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Is the pack working fine. Did you extract the RAR file, keep the "ATrois" folder inside the MODs folder and delete the old pack?

-----------

Hi. NEW UPDATE. I hope you enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 12:34 AM, MARCUSTHEGAYMER said:

So this rar file should work as long as I extract it into my mod file of TS4? Still learning mods. 

Extract the RAR file, you will see a folder: "ATrois". Copy this folder and paste it into the TS4 MODs folder.

-----------------

Hi guys, new upadate. ?