[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [03/24] - LL and PATREON

On 6/4/2019 at 11:30 PM, ECapricorn said:

Its working now, and I never understood what the issue was. I plugged in the updated version and still had the issue, so I tried keeping all the files in one folder and everything fired up just fine. Before, I had just removed the files into my Mods folder.

Maybe it was conflicting with updates, but nice that it's works now.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:27 AM, chti5967 said:

bonjour @A.Trois chez moi le glory hole et introuvable dans le jeux et pour-temps je l'ai bien dans le dossier mod http://prntscr.com/nxs00r faut-il un DLC spéciale pour le voir en jeux ???

Well, that should appear. this is in"clutter". It doesn't need anything different, just have the pack in the mod folder.

I noticed that you've mixed the mod with others instead of keeping the separate "ATrois" folder.
If inside the MODs folder there are 2 different versions of my mod,  then this creates a conflict.
Try to delete all "ATrois files" and paste the "ATrois" folder inside MODs, keeping organized.
It would look like this: C: \ ... \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ATrois

On 6/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, danni27 said:

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here. I downloaded this for the glory hole mod, but it's not showing up anywhere. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for your time.  :)

This is in"clutter". 
Verify you've mixed the mod with others instead of keeping the separate "ATrois" folder.
If inside the MODs folder there are 2 different versions of my mod,  then this creates a conflict.
Try to delete all "ATrois files" and paste the "ATrois" folder inside MODs, keeping organized.
It would look like this: \ ... \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ATrois

I have tested exactly that LL mod and it is working correctly here. So maybe it could be some conflict/installation error for those who are not able to use this

image.thumb.png.4fb2a5947f2db41ad2f1d294c089c0a8.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello first I gotta day I love your mod, but the reason I’m commenting is because I have every animation working except the glory hole doesn’t show up anywhere, only the ankle restraint does. If you could explain I’d i did anything wrong that would be awesome 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:47 AM, gaybottomboi said:

Hello first I gotta day I love your mod, but the reason I’m commenting is because I have every animation working except the glory hole doesn’t show up anywhere, only the ankle restraint does. If you could explain I’d i did anything wrong that would be awesome 

Well, I still have not figured out what's happening ... Because it works with everyone, for example, some people have already asked me for specific animations for this object and everything is working.
And only about 3 or 4 people couldn't use the object.
I'll check if I used any object that is not part of the original game pack, but I think I used the standard.
I guess it may be some conflict, I realized that some people are not keeping the "Atrois" folder organized inside the MOD folder, all of which said that the object does not appear, they were mixing the MOD with others. I advise to keep the organization, delete every pack "ATrois" from the MOD folder, and then paste the entire folder "ATrois" into MOD, and keep the organization.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm having the exact same issue. However,  I have the ATrois folder and all other mods completely organized however only the A.Trois AnkleRopes appear. Not sure if an update issue or what have it. It appears when I type it in the search, however the physical item isn't there. Love the animations and the rope, thank you for all your hard work! you're dope for this.

Atrois TroubleShooting.png

Atrois TroubleShooting2.png

Atrois TroubleShooting3.png

Atrois TroubleShooting4.png

My game finds the glory table (in "clutter"), it just never actually shows it so I can put it into the game.

I had no problem at all with the glory-hole room (a white cardboard-box thing filled with graffiti)

I've already got glory-hole closets, I really wanted the table.

In clutter there is an object called "debug" costing $58, and I don't know if it's related but I am mentioning it in case it is.

940429809_Annotation2019-07-25004139.jpg.a1c527a9856bf457436fc72bebc6ab99.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 3:45 AM, 2dk2c.2 said:

My game finds the glory table (in "clutter"), it just never actually shows it so I can put it into the game.

I had no problem at all with the glory-hole room (a white cardboard-box thing filled with graffiti)

I've already got glory-hole closets, I really wanted the table.

In clutter there is an object called "debug" costing $58, and I don't know if it's related but I am mentioning it in case it is.

940429809_Annotation2019-07-25004139.jpg.a1c527a9856bf457436fc72bebc6ab99.jpg

HOW DID YOU FIND THE ROOM?

1 hour ago, woowoo11 said:

this should appear there, I don't know why it doesn't appear to some people, maybe some MOD or Expansion that is conflicting, I use very few MODs and I don't use many expansions, I think I only bought 3 expansions in total. Here everything is working normally, and for most people I asked, everything is working as well..

image.png.cfac7c6d4499edd4fea2b67254194761.png

3 hours ago, woowoo11 said:

decorations-clutter for the glory-hole-room.

I still haven't found the table (which is a surface and should be classified as such, only it isn't)

You could go to "decorations"-"All"-"filter: custom content"

PS the room should be in the same section as the closets (in the background of the picture I just uploaded) But they are not.

glory.jpg

1471658064_Annotation2019-08-04141155.jpg.8cbab96416ed2b4b742ae4204beabeff.jpg

17 hours ago, A.Trois said:

this should appear there, I don't know why it doesn't appear to some people, maybe some MOD or Expansion that is conflicting, I use very few MODs and I don't use many expansions, I think I only bought 3 expansions in total. Here everything is working normally, and for most people I asked, everything is working as well..

image.png.cfac7c6d4499edd4fea2b67254194761.png

I don't know what i did wrong but it will pull up when I search 'glory holes' but the actual object is not there.  i have your whole file in it's own folder in mods but it will not pull up for me. i have cc enabled I don't know what else to do. I want the glory hole for this brothel I made but i can't get it to show up in Decorations > clutter though it says that's where it is I can't for the life of me find it. I only have get famous and dine out. I also have a bunch of animations, wicked whims, wicked work, wicked perversions and a bunch of clothing cc's that's it and I have the ankle rope but no glory hole

Hey folks,

I have the 225 pack from your Patreon. It shows up under "animations" if I look under the WickedWhims settings and everything is toggled on- however, none of the animations actually pop up when I click on an object. So while I actually have the glory hole table and room, no animations pop up. Same for every other location the animations are supposed to be for. What am I messing up? 

On 8/6/2019 at 1:10 PM, Susssuuuu said:

Hey folks,

I have the 225 pack from your Patreon. It shows up under "animations" if I look under the WickedWhims settings and everything is toggled on- however, none of the animations actually pop up when I click on an object. So while I actually have the glory hole table and room, no animations pop up. Same for every other location the animations are supposed to be for. What am I messing up? 

Any configuration of your WW, maybe?

I never saw this happening, what I noticed different after the update, is that in settings, I had to disable a 'experimental mods' option, it was causing the animations not to end looping... Just that, but everything else is working normally

I found the issue of why some people are unable to use Glory Hole and Table.
When I created it, I used base object from 2 extra packs.
Glory Hole: You Need the Get Together Pack
Glory Table: You Need the Perfect Patio Pack (Probably most already have this, cos it's the same pack that is the HOTTUB)

If you can install these packs,  I guess that everything will work. Anyway, I think I'll have to redo the models with some base object of the game, to not have these problems anymore.

On 6/10/2019 at 3:22 AM, A.Trois said:

Peut-être que c'était en conflit avec les mises à jour, mais bien que cela fonctionne maintenant.

Eh bien, cela devrait apparaître. c'est en "fouillis". Il n'a besoin de rien de différent, il suffit de placer le pack dans le dossier mod.

J'ai remarqué que vous avez mélangé le mod avec d'autres au lieu de conserver le dossier séparé "ATrois".
Si dans le dossier MODs il y a 2 versions différentes de mon mod, cela crée un conflit.
Essayez de supprimer tous les "fichiers ATrois" et de coller le dossier "ATrois" dans les MOD, en restant organisé.
Cela ressemblerait à ceci: ? \ ... \ Electronic Arts \ Les Sims 4 \ Mods \ ATrois

hello @A.Trois So I was right not serious the main thing is that you found the problem and thanks to the animation his super nice job (see the link http://prntscr.com/ortwt5)

On 8/12/2019 at 7:24 PM, chti5967 said:

hello @A.Trois So I was right not serious the main thing is that you found the problem and thanks to the animation his super nice job (see the link http://prntscr.com/ortwt5)

I lost some data from my hard drive this year, and I couldn't remember which base objects I used, so this week I received one more complaint that were not finding the objects, and then I looked at each code, and since I hadn't each modeling process, and I could find the issue in the object code.

I made a new update now, hope you enjoy it.

53 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

J'ai perdu des données de mon disque dur cette année et je ne savais plus quels objets de base j'avais utilisés. Cette semaine, j'ai reçu une autre plainte qui ne retrouvait pas les objets, puis j'ai regardé chaque code et, depuis chaque processus de modélisation, et je pourrais trouver le problème dans le code objet.

J'ai fait une nouvelle mise à jour maintenant, j'espère que vous l'apprécierez.

merci beaucoup @A.Trois pour la MAJ super boulot 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...