[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [03/24] - LL and PATREON

5a0fd2fb92b04_giphy(1).gif.4794186da9fcf7c878e6685c9055c981.gif

these're really great. I love the animation on the toilet

thanx for sharing it :heart:

Edited by ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧
15 minutes ago, Gohan007 said:

That's funny, your animations and Patreon page look like Motherlode's.

It's crossed a few people's minds for sure! It does feel familiar...

What's also funny is that it looks like this account has been stored under a bridge for nearly four years for a moment like this :bawling: :bawling: really made chuckle thanks!!:grin: we all been thinking it and somebody needed to say it lol, does feel familiar,

But all the best A-trois and wish you luck!

Edited by R-Lo
4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

It's crossed a few people's minds for sure! It does feel familiar...

What's also funny is that it looks like this account has been stored under a bridge for nearly four years for a moment like this :bawling: :bawling: really made chuckle thanks!!:grin: we all been thinking it and somebody needed to say it lol, does feel familiar,

But all the best A-trois and wish you luck!

I do enjoy lurking :p

I agree, it seems exactly like Motherlodes. Too many similarities. You use the same black haired male sim in both Patreon's. Both use Gumroad while no one else does. Animations are just like Motherlodes. Patreon is the same. Yeah.. that's greedy as shit man making another patreon account. I'm canceling my patreon.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, HEKTHR said:

Oh wow they look quiet good, i especially love the one on the 3rd gif! thanks for the wonderful animations, we all appreciate it

( ° ͜ʖ °) 

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:34 PM, R-Lo said:

Congrats on your upload! These look nice!:grin:

23 hours ago, Zheur said:

Wow! these look very good! Thank you for the new contribution.

22 hours ago, SlashUC said:

Nice animations, gonna test them soon giggity

18 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Boi that's some good quality :o

16 hours ago, Sims4menow said:

Very Nice! Thank you!

14 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

these look amazing!

11 hours ago, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

5a0fd2fb92b04_giphy(1).gif.4794186da9fcf7c878e6685c9055c981.gif

these're really great. I love the animation on the toilet

thanx for sharing it :heart:

Hi guys, thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

6 hours ago, Gohan007 said:

That's funny, your animations and Patreon page look like Motherlode's.

it's a little ... but my logo is more beautiful hahahaha.

I know Motherlodesims personally, for several years we worked together for a while, it's a dear friend, I had a profile as a 'patron', now I've become a 'creator'... I decided to create my own profile, so we could separate some work and let's move on. I'm follow the path separately.
But my patreon is not ready yet, I decided to release some animations here of what I was intending to do, before starting patreon, because I'm with other projects, and would not know if I can follow all the plans I want to do for now. But I'll release it all when I can stabilize me.

5 minutes ago, JimmyBoy said:

can't download it? click view file, and its a blank page?

Well, this should be LL's problem, try downloading from gumroad: https://gumroad.com/atrois

2 hours ago, saifor86 said:

I agree, it seems exactly like Motherlodes. Too many similarities. You use the same black haired male sim in both Patreon's. Both use Gumroad while no one else does. Animations are just like Motherlodes. Patreon is the same. Yeah.. that's greedy as shit man making another patreon account. I'm canceling my patreon.

What? I don't know which SIM you are referring to but I have my SIM that is a man with long hair, beard and tattoos, as my real physical appearance, however I have different game and I'm a different person ... Yes, I think the great idea of the gumroad, and I adopted it for myself ... But gumroad is a site that has millions of people ... is that wrong? Do I have a gumroad? And you could say what has the same in Motherlode's patreon and mine? The system is different, the rewards are different, and I have everything different up to the design, and I still think about releasing also my NFSW illustrations in the future, I did everything differently including releasing 100% of my work free here, and still complains? What are you going to complain about now? That I can't create a gif with my logo on it? And complaim to "animations quality is similar" (???) Is this no good? 'Cos you should be happy, everyone will have good things in double the from now.

Edited by A.Trois
1 hour ago, A.Trois said:

Hi guys, thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

it's a little ... but my logo is more beautiful hahahaha.

I know Motherlodesims personally, for several years we worked together for a while, it's a dear friend, I had a profile as a 'patron', now I've become a 'creator'... I decided to create my own profile, so we could separate some work and let's move on. I'm follow the path separately.
But my patreon is not ready yet, I decided to release some animations here of what I was intending to do, before starting patreon, because I'm with other projects, and would not know if I can follow all the plans I want to do for now. But I'll release it all when I can stabilize me.

Well, this should be LL's problem, try downloading from gumroad: https://gumroad.com/atrois

Oh so cute. I hope you're enjoying doing animations again for yourself. Yeah, i need to agree, your logo is more beautiful. :expressionless: hahahaha

56 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

These animations looks impressive, great job, thank you! :grin:

24 minutes ago, Motherlodesims said:

Oh so cute. I hope you're enjoying doing animations again for yourself. Yeah, i need to agree, your logo is more beautiful. :expressionless: hahahaha

Hahahahaha... Thanx, and I'm sorry for that, I didn't know that I was forbidden to knows people who work in the same area as me... since 2008? This is pathetic. Well, nevermind, I'm busy watching PUNISHER on Netflix hahahaha

Edited by A.Trois

I wish ppl would stop fighting on here and trying to wind others up, I am not a Patron of anyone's patreon because I am not on good money but I do appreciate what ppl upload on here for free.  I would donate if I had the $$. I have noticed a lot of rudeness- there ain't no need for it. Once again A Trois thanks for these!

34 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

I wish ppl would stop fighting on here and trying to wind others up, I am not a Patron of anyone's patreon because I am not on good money but I do appreciate what ppl upload on here for free.  I would donate if I had the $$. I have noticed a lot of rudeness- there ain't no need for it. Once again A Trois thanks for these!

Thank you... I think it's fun how this forum works, when MOTHERLODESIMS has released some animations, accused of "paywall". Now I decided to create a profile of my own, and because I have a similar "animation quality" (obviously, we work together for years I taught Motherlode and vice versa), we already worked with animations and illustrations for advertising and games ... And we were always partners.

We've known each other for many years and live very close. So now, even though I do not share my patreon in the main post (because I haven't been able to leave everything ready as I would like), someone goes into my signature to complain, and I've released for free 100% of my package ... But obviously there are always people to complain.

Edited by A.Trois
Guest JimmyBoy

The animations are great, thanks for the help! Do you do requested animations or ideas. I have this one idea for a animation i never seen yet. it was in the sims 3 mods but never on here yet.

40 minutes ago, JimmyBoy said:

The animations are great, thanks for the help! Do you do requested animations or ideas. I have this one idea for a animation i never seen yet. it was in the sims 3 mods but never on here yet.

Thanks. I can try, I had already planned some animations to complete the pack, but maybe I can do, send me a private message, which I keep it safe and I will not forget.