Report broken download links

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since a few days I have problems with Opera to log in to Loverslab because of the DNS server. I can log in with the Internet explorer, but I can not shut down anything. This problem occurs when set to loverlab a maintenance was performed. Can someone help me?

DNS Server: 400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
nginx

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

I can't even upload an 80 mb zipped file; what gives?  Contact 'us' for assistance, whoever they are.  That seems a little too full blown to me.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133035-unable-to-upload-anything/

So what would "half blown" look like?  Let's all chill.  Ashal is the only one who can fix things and he has been messaged.  I'm sure he is on vacation like most of the rest of the folks in the US.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Internal broken link to Gerra's seam mender script.  I think the forum software changed, and I do not know how to convert one format to the other:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12378

Simply pasting that topic ID into the new format (www.loverslab.com/topic/12378) doesn't work; it seems to expect some descriptive text after this number (e.g. the current page is www.loverslab.com/topic/87798-report-broken-download-links with dashes and words after the topic ID).  The ID numbers themselves may well have changed.

I encountered this non-working link in the stickied tutorials page here:

Seems worth actually editing to fix it, since people will keep going there and trying to get it.

@Darklocq

Well most will read the thread and go down to the spot where it says: Where Else To Look: The Internet: Self-explanatory, really and The LoversLab Modders Resource Forum: Where I pulled a lot of this information from to begin with. Lots of useful topics and the place to ask questions.

If you click that you'll see on the first page the thread for the seam mender.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24392-seam-mender-beta-089f-10-26-2014/

• 7 months later...

I know this is probably not a dead link report, but figured this is as good a place as any. Please move the report if it's better placed elsewhere.

I'm not able to download more than one file from one open tab unless I open a new tab or window.

When trying to download the second file, I get the countdown timer but after it goes away the "Save file" dialog never appears.

The fix is to open a new tab and reopen the page, then download.

This is also noticed when trying to download files from two different mods after navigating to a new page on the site using the same tab, for example downloading a file and than navigating to a requirement. Unless I close the tab and open a new one, I won't be able to download.

Running Opera browser. Thanks for any insight.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

All download links are currently broken for me (and others).  I've tried to download at least 3 different addons now, and all return similar results:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/[redacted] might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Others have mentioned this issue in this thread, but I've now had it on at least 2 other addons as well.

• 1 month later...