Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

They all have the Honoka SR Bikini on in there.
Allready extracted these with Ninja_Ripper
I merged several costums of Kasumi together, so most gaps are filled. Still needs some lady bits and some topology clean up.

Also still need some areola textures

Ah, yeah I can see it now.

But I believe there must be some gravure panels or similar videos, where they pose without a bikini, but arms before them or something and there they use the nude body

But so far I only found it for Honoka, but I also only got 5 characters now on two accounts

But by now I only need Marie-Rose nude, or anyone else, besides Honoka, because they share all the same body

but I believe there must be some gravure panels or similar videos, where they pose without a bikini, but arms before them or something and there they use the nude body

Really? So this is new, very nice. Do you just get them doing normal and story stages(volleyball matches) and leveling or is there something different to unlock them?

Or do you just mean such as Honokas first scene where she is falling in the water and loses her bikini?

4 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Really? So this is new, very nice. Do you just get them doing normal and story stages(volleyball matches) and leveling or is there something different to unlock them?

Or do you just mean such as Honokas first scene where she is falling in the water and loses her bikini?

Where Honoka falls into water, this is were I got the nude model of her with Ninja-Ripper. I hope that there are more scenes like that with other characters.

As far as I know it, you get these video scenes from different activities.
One is to do volleyball matches to get xp for the gravure panels.
Another is to level up your girls in any way, so you get a character video on certain levels (I think by every 10 levels or so).

Then there are event scenes, but I dont know exactly how to get them. Maybe by completing specific events or matches.

Same goes for main event scenes. Probably achieved by clearing ranks.

Well, then I guess the only method to make any nude mod is the good old injection method, here with Resorep only propably or if anyone makes a new injector.

But there is a high propability that if anyone would be successful that zones under the bikini could be transparent(a hole in the model) like in Tera. Then you have to try modding every bikini(DDs files for example) to see which one has this and which not, if not all have this issue at all.

I still believe there are complete nude models in the game(without nipples and vagina texture though), just rare setups or outfits has it propably. Honokas scene could also be prerendered material(or were you able to turn camera there? I don´t remember right now) but I doubt there is not any complete nude model in this game with all the features like malfunction and losing bikinis here and there and some bikinis are tiny enough to expose most stuff(I wonder if Aqamarine, Fortune and Venus bikinis are also in doaxvv).

4 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

Well, then I guess the only method to make any nude mod is the good old injection method, here with Resorep only propably or if anyone makes a new injector.

But there is a high propability that if anyone would be successful that zones under the bikini could be transparent(a hole in the model) like in Tera. Then you have to try modding every bikini(DDs files for example) to see which one has this and which not, if not all have this issue at all.

I still believe there are complete nude models in the game(without nipples and vagina texture though), just rare setups or outfits has it propably. Honokas scene could also be prerendered material(or were you able to turn camera there? I don´t remember right now) but I doubt there is not any complete nude model in this game with all the features like malfunction and losing bikinis here and there and some bikinis are tiny enough to expose most stuff(I wonder if Aqamarine, Fortune and Venus bikinis are also in doaxvv).

The Honoka starting scene is NOT prerendered. Thats how I got her full nude body. The only bikini I found so far with the least mesh cutting underneath is that white lace bikini. I believe it was an "N" or even "R" bikini. It still has some slightly deformed body mesh, because the strings of her bottom and top are squeezing the skin.

But if you are going to make a nude mod, this would be the best bikini for it. It is also quite fast to achieve for new players.

27 minutes ago, KokoroLover87 said:

Thank you. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? Google didn't find anything useful. I have no sound problems elsewhere.

Do you install the Direct x drivers? When the game do the installation, this try to install Direct x drivers

Some help...

At beginning I've choose Marie and Honoka after playing for a while I got a SSR and got Ayane. My doubt is how can I put her to play with Marie or Honoka in the matches? I can put her to training or change outfits but I can't put her to play.

https://imgur.com/x69FygA

https://imgur.com/KIE4uOs

https://imgur.com/FYAcUup

and sorry I tried insert image from url but I'm getting some kind of error...

12 minutes ago, KryxRed said:

Some help...

At beginning I've choose Marie and Honoka after playing for a while I got a SSR and got Ayane. My doubt is how can I put her to play with Marie or Honoka in the matches? I can put her to training or change outfits but I can't put her to play.

https://imgur.com/x69FygA

https://imgur.com/KIE4uOs

https://imgur.com/FYAcUup

and sorry I tried insert image from url but I'm getting some kind of error...

In the window where you can set your strategy right before you click play, you click on either Marie or Honoka, then you should be able to choose Ayane (double click on her or once and accept with purple check box).

But when there is a timer on her, because she is in training, you cant start the match.

9 hours ago, C3S4RFC1 said:

Do you install the Direct x drivers? When the game do the installation, this try to install Direct x drivers

I was able to fix the error myself. I installed Bloons TD 5 by steam which installed some Microsoft VC C++ redistrutable. This fixed the sound error.

Still thanks

12 hours ago, knight77 said:

In the window where you can set your strategy right before you click play, you click on either Marie or Honoka, then you should be able to choose Ayane (double click on her or once and accept with purple check box).

But when there is a timer on her, because she is in training, you cant start the match.

Thanks, helped a lot.

In that windows before the match I was clicking in the yellow ball/swimsuit and after in the change icon...

On 06/12/2017 at 9:18 PM, KryxRed said:

Someone can help?

I like to take screenshots from gravure panels animations but sometimes it is so quick that I can't adjust the camera to the best angle, there is any way to pause these animations?

shitty option.. you always can put all the graphic option to max, that will make lag and heavy time to take pics (if you didnt have a great pc that can run the whole game with all setting at max)

i like the game, its kind of better than doa xtreme 3 on my ps4. still, its very grind'ish.

meh, would like a nude patch doh , specially because we can poke the girl everywhere XD  (during main menu, during volleyball game at break, during gravure, and etc..)