Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, aldenalden4 said:

I didn't, it was from Huchi, which the mod I obtained from a friend that supports him on patreon, also I don't know if I can share it or not, since Huchi didn't share it on his deviant, as much as I would love to see nude Misaki since Huchi will never put out a nude mod...

I realized, of course, you have no right to share it with the whole world.Okay, I'll find somewhere else.

To Alll: Is there any new animation in this game?
Maybe someone already has animated files?
Edited by priss10
48 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

By reviewing all the information so far, I feels it's almost impossible to run this application locally. This can only be run by constantly connecting the server which provide the core dll and public and private key pairs. Those keys are dynamic and there is no way we can break them. I think the best we can get from this games are some models, costumes, and animations. So we have to rely on DOA5LR as host to run them. So don't waste too much time on this game. 

Oh shit... Really? I will uninstall it soon... 
Anyway, it's too boring to play it in any case, this is not a real game, this is an Android/iOS game on PC, they are kidding us so hard... they are really bastard developers... 
Sorry about my sad opinion about this situation but the mobile system with gatcha and stamina is everywhere nowadays, it's cancer!!!

Edited by chrnodroid

One of my friends sent me a conditionally "nude" mod of Misaki.

If someone needs it, he can download it from here:

Use on Marie Rose or Phase4.
Although in my opinion, both are not very similar to the original. If you take Honoka only with Misaki's hair, then you get more similarity, but this face does not fit her. You can try. ))

Edited by priss10
On 11/16/2017 at 10:42 PM, C3S4RFC1 said:

The same error occur with me.

Put this file in the DOAX folder

D3DCompiler_47.dll

Thank you C3S4RFC1 for your help. Provided file helped me with this problem, but after putting it into suggested folder, I faced another obstacle (same error like in Gatto tom's ripper post). Anyway thank you, but I will give it a couple days of rest, before another attempt of running this game.

12 hours ago, FullPower88 said:

Some questions, how do you get more girls? How can I change the basic swimsuit for videos?

You get additional girls by getting their SSR swimsuits by using the heart currency in the shower room.

To change their swimsuits for gravure, you have to gift it to them first. Click the tab with Marie's face, gift them the swimsuit (if they don't have it already) and change them in the same tab.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, combathasbeenevolved said:

Man, I hope mods or even an english translation is possible. It could be done, since Eldewrito exists (basically modders backporting Halo 3 to pc from Russian exclusive F2P Micro-transaction game). Also, I live in the US and I downloaded the game and I can run it properly without using a VPN.

Oh can you explain how to properly install it?

I checked out some of the guides here, it's a bit confusing

If anyone still needs help with installing and stuff, I found this nice article, describing and translating everything:

https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-guide/

Also, if people get some error message and can't start again its probably game maintance, so you have to wait some hours, they often put the game on maintance.

Also also I try to extract stuff with ninja ripper and will share the results with as blender files.

But if anyone finds a better way of exporting than ninja ripper, with rig and stuff, let us know :)

Edited by knight77

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:42 PM, ferris31 said:

You get additional girls by getting their SSR swimsuits by using the heart currency in the shower room.

To change their swimsuits for gravure, you have to gift it to them first. Click the tab with Marie's face, gift them the swimsuit (if they don't have it already) and change them in the same tab.

Well, crap. Now I've got at least 3 girls available.

Edited by Farell Foxx

Has someone found a better way than Ninjaripper to extract these models?
Since I have Kasumi I can at least extract her with NR, but it's some pain in the ass to merge these together, because every single costume has a different mesh.
Also NR doesnt extract the second UV map, which is used for the nice tan lines.

With the UV isles in Blender I can recreate the seams, but it still wont unwrap the same way the second uv did.

Also if I dont stumblr across the other characters in certain outfits, I cant extract them.

EDIT:

Ok, besides Honoka and Marie-Rose they all have the same body, just scaled!
This makes it a bit easiert

Since the content of this game is boring and have to waste a lot of time to play it, I think nobody will mod this game unless there is a personal local server which this application can connect to, just like playing without any real connection to official server.

If we have to spend a lot of money to gambling on getting the content of this game, it is not worthy to mod it.

On 11/25/2017 at 11:45 PM, dogcookie said:

Hi Guys, I haven't played this game yet but I think it's possible to mod this game through graphic interception. Have any one here tried? 

The game is DX11, so uMod is out of the question as far as I was able to tell. Ninja Ripper works fine since it works with DX11, so we need a DX11 injector.

I've actually gotten progress here. I used an injector called Resorep. It's barebones, but it works. Took me a while to find the right settings for the DDS export with Intel Texture Works. This is what most of my attempts looked like.

hitomi_attempt1.PNG

Then I got this. I'm still figuring out the best settings, but I got it working. I'm really too tired to do much else tonight. Will possibly update later once I've messed with it more.

hitomi_attempt2.PNG

There seems to be fully nude models in the game, not only in the shower videos.
I started a new account to get Honoka as character, and in her first character video, she is naked. With Ninja-Ripper I got a complete nude model without any cutouts on the mesh.

The outfits usually all have deleted vertices over the breasts and crotch, or anywhere where the cloth is tight.
So far this is the only video I got if a character where one is naked.

Since only Honoka and Marie-Rose have a unique body and the rest just share the same body mesh with just scaled bodies, I need to know which character has also a "nude" scene in one of the videos!

So far I have as playable character Honoka (nude video), Marie-Rose (non so far), Kasumi (non so far), Misaki (non so far), Momiji (non so far).

Any help regarding this would be awesome!

Also does someone has good nipple only textures, with alpha map?

honokanu.thumb.jpg.ba80c7f9cc69825db523ce4ade0d5ffb.jpg

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

There seems to be fully nude models in the game, not only in the shower videos.
I started a new account to get Honoka as character, and in her first character video, she is naked. With Ninja-Ripper I got a complete nude model without any cutouts on the mesh.

The outfits usually all have deleted vertices over the breasts and crotch, or anywhere where the cloth is tight.
So far this is the only video I got if a character where one is naked.

Since only Honoka and Marie-Rose have a unique body and the rest just share the same body mesh with just scaled bodies, I need to know which character has also a "nude" scene in one of the videos!

So far I have as playable character Honoka (nude video), Marie-Rose (non so far), Kasumi (non so far), Misaki (non so far), Momiji (non so far).

Any help regarding this would be awesome!

Also does someone has good nipple only textures, with alpha map?

honokanu.thumb.jpg.ba80c7f9cc69825db523ce4ade0d5ffb.jpg

I'm not sure if other girls have a fully nude model like this, but I think they all have something close to nude. You can see them in the shower in the background of the gacha screen. Whichever girl is set as your main will show up there and if you watch closely, you can tell they are nude with pasties or something over their bits. Here's Momiji with some color correction to see it better.

Momiji.png

True, I forgot Resorep, I used this for Black Desert some time ago.

Yes, it´s propably likein Tera where many outfits can only be modded partly nude, some with exposing just breasts completely and others only the bottom of the body - and some are even harder to mod. But there was a few outfits wich you could mod completey naked and I think it´s the same here.

So the outcome is dependable on the bikinis and outfits the player has later on I guess.

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

I'm not sure if other girls have a fully nude model like this, but I think they all have something close to nude. You can see them in the shower in the background of the gacha screen. Whichever girl is set as your main will show up there and if you watch closely, you can tell they are nude with pasties or something over their bits. Here's Momiji with some color correction to see it better.

Momiji.png

They all have the Honoka SR Bikini on in there.
Allready extracted these with Ninja_Ripper
I merged several costums of Kasumi together, so most gaps are filled. Still needs some lady bits and some topology clean up.

Also still need some areola textures