Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

11 hours ago, knight77 said:

I found videos on youtube where someone changed the breast size and to nude models via cheat engine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDsl7eAm_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik_g-Jd79k

I have no clue how to do that! And the user only refers to cheat engine....
Can someone please tell me how to do that?

Never used it either and messed around with it a little while and managed to get somewhere... probably a whole TON that I'm missing, but:

Download cheatengine (first site that google finds) and install it.

Download the "Oppai slider" script that is mentioned in the videos description:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAt69YNMJv0WODUSnp7rPk2zYFB5iSPI/view

(Script made by Nepafu - all thanks to him)

Then you can put the downloaded script file named "DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFU" into a folder cheatengine made when you install it, it's in my documents and it's called "My Cheat Tables"

(This part isn't necessary, as long as the file is somewhere you can easily find it, but it helps)

Then open DOAXVV and tab out (or press F11 to minimize smaller) and open cheat engine. 
Then click on the little computer icon under "File" in the top left corner and it tells you to open a process.
(Which is probably blinking green and red as a part of a tutorial thingy)
Then just choose DOAX Venus Vacation and press Open.

Then you can press on the folder next to the little computer icon, also in the top left corner. It should open the "My Cheat Tables" folder automatically, so just choose the DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFU" one and open it.

That's when you should get OPPAI SLIDER - X - Y - Z options around the bottom of the cheatengine program.
Check the box under "Active" next to OPPAI SLIDER to activate it.

Then you can double click on the X, Y and Z values that show up as 1 by default and change them...

For example setting X 1.4, Y 1.5 and Z 1.7 = 
oppaislider.jpg.024200db4ea9dc4f3a36b4f1d597c091.jpg

Now, I have no idea how he slides em smoothly to bigger and smaller. I suppose there's some hotkeys to it, but they're listed as, 82 and 219 for one function, 84 & 221 for another etc. Tried pushing buttons with the X Y and Z boxes checked aswell, but no luck.
But atleast this'll get you started, it's not hard to manually input the values.
May someone who actually knows how to use it advice us more :smiley:

I do not play this game and therefore I can not test this script in practice. But I'm looking at its text and see the hotkey codes that are used in it.

Activation - R + [
Deactivation - R +]
X+ - T+]
X-  - T+[
Y+ -  Y+]
Y-  - Y+[
Z+ - U+]
Z- - U+[

I hope this can help you, guys. )

In principle, these hot keys can be changed. Once it was our favorite pastime on LL. )))
I do not like to program blindly, but in this case I'm risking your computers, not mine. lol (I'm kidding)
Check who wants this script.
I changed the hotkey list:

A+C - activation
D+E - deactivation
X+I - increase X
X+D - decrease X
Y+I - increase Y
Y+D - decrease Y
Z+I - increase Z
Z+D - decrease Z

OH it can be done with cheatengine! Didn´t see that this mod on second video also was with cheat engine.

He removed the shaders, so if we manage to do the same on such as White Lace Bikini it´s possible to make them fullly nude on this outfit. Though outfits with holes stay with holes.

But it´s a start. I will research about removing shaders with cheatengine a bit.

7 hours ago, KNiles said:

Never used it either and messed around with it a little while and managed to get somewhere... probably a whole TON that I'm missing, but:

Download cheatengine (first site that google finds) and install it.

Download the "Oppai slider" script that is mentioned in the videos description:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IAt69YNMJv0WODUSnp7rPk2zYFB5iSPI/view

(Then the down arrow in the top right corner)

Then you can put the downloaded script file named "DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFU" into a folder cheatengine made when you install it, it's in my documents and it's called "My Cheat Tables"

(This part isn't necessary, as long as the file is somewhere you can easily find it, but it helps)

Then open DOAXVV and tab out (or press F11 to minimize smaller) and open cheat engine. 
Then click on the little computer icon under "File" in the top left corner and it tells you to open a process.
(Which is probably blinking green and red as a part of a tutorial thingy)
Then just choose DOAX Venus Vacation and press Open.

Then you can press on the folder next to the little computer icon, also in the top left corner. It should open the "My Cheat Tables" folder automatically, so just choose the DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFU" one and open it.

That's when you should get OPPAI SLIDER - X - Y - Z options around the bottom of the cheatengine program.
Check the box under "Active" next to OPPAI SLIDER to activate it.

Then you can double click on the X, Y and Z values that show up as 1 by default and change them...

For example setting X 1.4, Y 1.5 and Z 1.7 = 
oppaislider.jpg.024200db4ea9dc4f3a36b4f1d597c091.jpg

Now, I have no idea how he slides em smoothly to bigger and smaller. I suppose there's some hotkeys to it, but they're listed as, 82 and 219 for one function, 84 & 221 for another etc. Tried pushing buttons with the X Y and Z boxes checked aswell, but no luck.
But atleast this'll get you started, it's not hard to manually input the values.
May someone who actually knows how to use it advice us more :smiley:

It's a shame there's not alot of info out there and even when people have info, they seem weirdly tight lipped about it.
I wonder if there'd be a way to hide hud on just a button press with cheatengine .. among other things.

Knight77 in return, do you have any idea why the textures of your mod open up as black and refuse to be converted? Wanted to try and make a different (smaller) nippletexture for Marie but can't figure the dds textures used here out.. just for my own experimenting, won't publish your works by any means!

Nepafu 

Made this. Please put him in your post

2 hours ago, SealedNexus said:

OH it can be done with cheatengine! Didn´t see that this mod on second video also was with cheat engine.

He removed the shaders, so if we manage to do the same on such as White Lace Bikini it´s possible to make them fullly nude on this outfit. Though outfits with holes stay with holes.

But it´s a start. I will research about removing shaders with cheatengine a bit.

Thats good to know!
I believe I have ripped every outfit (besides certain SR and SSR of girls I dont have or havent seen ingame yet) with ninjaripper yet and opened them up in Blender, so I know which outfit has holes and where!

For a nude mod to be successfull it needs an outfit most people can get easily and the white lace bikini is just the best for that.

So go on, give us that nude mod :tongue:

48 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Thats good to know!
I believe I have ripped every outfit (besides certain SR and SSR of girls I dont have or havent seen ingame yet) with ninjaripper yet and opened them up in Blender, so I know which outfit has holes and where!

For a nude mod to be successfull it needs an outfit most people can get easily and the white lace bikini is just the best for that.

Any chance you can share some of those files somewhere? I'm dying to get my hands on more Marie swimsuits but only a couple have been imported to DOA5 from XVV so far. I'm not sure if I'd be able to put the outfits together myself but I'd give it a go.

On 16/2/2018 at 2:28 PM, JoeMesh said:

I'll have to look into it, but isn't it possible to swap models with Cheat Engine? It would be pretty nice if we could swap this nude Honoka model with one of the suits.

5a866bf834956_DesktopScreenshot2018_02.16-14_21_36_56.thumb.png.9c717b2db85d26a077defae0dc0c1321.png

Hi! I rarely comment, i was wondering if you can change values in this scene maybe you can chance the position of the character, for example turn it to front, etc. Can you please try to do this in that scene?

6 hours ago, notanbago said:

Hi! I rarely comment, i was wondering if you can change values in this scene maybe you can chance the position of the character, for example turn it to front, etc. Can you please try to do this in that scene?

I wish I knew how to do that. I just used the breast size thing for cheat engine to push her boobs through her arms.

10 hours ago, L10NLove said:

What is the best method to farm heart points, once you've reached a wall in the blue tab?

You just have to wait for a new event to start and hope it will give you some VStones. There is no other way.
But check reddit out, there is a lot of help with the events:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/new/

10 hours ago, jinkazama2069 said:

get :smile:  moder..

bre.jpg.eeb4f0bbf4cfefe81ce4d77680852c53.jpg

Is that a modded doax VV, or just a screenshot from DOA5?

On 2/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, knight77 said:

Thats good to know!

Wanted to add to runerruner's request -- would love to have some source files to fit/import into DOALR!

21 hours ago, vladcepesh said:

On DA you can download the one he decides to share but not all. Usually, they marked with the word "Release". The rest available only on his Patreon.

No wonder he doesn't release the SSR swimsuits for Helena, Ayane, Momiji, Nyotengu (first one), etc. Welp, so much for waiting for months... Pffttt....