Jump to content
gatto tom

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@mylori, @funtcase, @Tinapay27 - There are likely too many variations possible for these kind of issues and you're going to have to isolate which mod is causing the problems yourselves. The easiest way is to pull out half of your mods (or disable them) and reload and see if the issue is still present. If the issue goes away put half of what you took out back, if the issue was still present you probably can put what you took out back and take out half of what you had left from before. You'll have to repeat this until you've narrowed it down to where someone or myself can attempt to investigate why that mod is misbehaving.

Thanks, it may be kanna's hair mod.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Are you using a specific hair mod to change hair model? If so which one?

Thanks, it may be kanna's hair mod.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/9/2019 at 12:02 PM, Ligeia said:

 

All Range to Mini Bikini 1.1.7z - Updated to fix weighting issue on common body breasts

 

I'm getting weird textures with this and the scoripon mod with Honoka body. Anyone got a fix?

DOAX-VenusVacation_200614_224514.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200614_224545.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2020 at 4:09 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

Sorry for the mini updates, but a few more shader's were added that were never in the base d3dx.ini. This last update was to add the Fingernail shader identified in the directions for using Swimsuit Swapper. It's Steam and latest DMM shader hashes have now been added.

 

For those of you getting warnings, it's because many of the additional identified shaders over the last 12-18 months have been added in various ways. If they were embedded in INI files they are likely now duplicated in the base d3dx.ini so that multiple mods don't have to worry if you already have support for that shader or not. The easiest way to resolve the warning is to either remove the older [ShaderOverride...] section from the mods displayed in the warnings or add the following orange text to the offending ShaderOverride in the mod:

 

[ShaderOverride...]
hash = ...
allow_duplicate_hash=overrule

...

 

 

@LLLOVERS - That generally happens if you have non standard characters in one of your INI files. If you directly copied and pasted from these forums, you may have an embedded non-printable character copied along with it, so generally its best to retype what's listed to be safe. If you remember what you copy/pasted, you can open it in a text editor and slowly move the text cursor through character by character (like pressing the Right arrow key) and if it takes 2 arrow keys to move 1 character, then you found your non-printable character and delete the extra non-printable character. The only other option is using a more sophisticated text-editor that can print out the non-printable characters.

Another possibility is that the file is encoded in a different character set, which you  may be able to resolve by just opening in Notepad and save as with specifying the encoding to either UTF-8 or ANSI.

Thank you for your reply.
I reviewed the part you pointed out, but my skill did not fix it.

I'll keep studying, and work hard.

 

Uses Google Translate.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

I'm getting weird textures with this and the scoripon mod with Honoka body. Anyone got a fix?

 

 

match_first_index = 0

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, mylori said:

Thanks, it may be kanna's hair mod.

ooOh, I found that there is still a problem with costume mods disabled. It's official bug?

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE

 

HAIRMOD (LUNA)   Version 2.4.4  15/06/2020  Use v2.3 DOAXVV BASE MOD

Fixed a problem where twintail shadow meshes were misaligned under application of physics. Not exactly sure if this happened before and I haven't noticed or something broken with latest VV update. I also plan to add a few more colors soon.

 

Download

 

lunahair_2_4_fix.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@mylori, @funtcase, @Tinapay27 - There are likely too many variations possible for these kind of issues and you're going to have to isolate which mod is causing the problems yourselves. The easiest way is to pull out half of your mods (or disable them) and reload and see if the issue is still present. If the issue goes away put half of what you took out back, if the issue was still present you probably can put what you took out back and take out half of what you had left from before. You'll have to repeat this until you've narrowed it down to where someone or myself can attempt to investigate why that mod is misbehaving.

edited. it was the [TextureOverrideRef] part of the bathroom segment of the dildo mod

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, funtcase said:

edited. it was the [TextureOverrideRef] part of the bathroom segment of the dildo mod

Thanks for the help man, greatly appreciated! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2020 at 11:31 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

@mylori, @funtcase, @Tinapay27 - There are likely too many variations possible for these kind of issues and you're going to have to isolate which mod is causing the problems yourselves. The easiest way is to pull out half of your mods (or disable them) and reload and see if the issue is still present. If the issue goes away put half of what you took out back, if the issue was still present you probably can put what you took out back and take out half of what you had left from before. You'll have to repeat this until you've narrowed it down to where someone or myself can attempt to investigate why that mod is misbehaving.

Thanks for the help man! but Disabling the dildo mod fixed the problem

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, mylori said:

match_first_index = 0

Sorry, but which one? I tried editing it, but it's still not working for me.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

Sorry, but which one? I tried editing it, but it's still not working for me.

[TextureOverrideBody]
hash = XXXXXX
match_first_index = 0

----------------------------------- just like this

Share this post


Link to post

Help me…
I was making a mod. The change of mesh and weight should be correct, but the nipple is crushed.

Google Translation 

1345636438_DOAX-VenusVacation_200616_164131(2).jpg.0c71ac0980e11c71690dcce5ee37ad18.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

WARNING REDOING HAIR BETTERER..

 

erfef.png.7464b319c4b93103f4d7f3c9d6b26c61.png

 

Spoiler

Phase 4 Fashion..

Will every vert group work ingame merged onto one mesh(?)..

 

hkhkh.png.3cc8e60d32eada9a9623008d401272b2.png

Spoiler

Starting Again..

 

Share this post


Link to post

Missing some textures for Sayuri and Kanna. This only happens when using the Basic Boobs in CC:

 

 

ttt.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Back Pack said:

Help me…
I was making a mod. The change of mesh and weight should be correct, but the nipple is crushed.

Google Translation 

1345636438_DOAX-VenusVacation_200616_164131(2).jpg.0c71ac0980e11c71690dcce5ee37ad18.jpg

Did you try merging poses ( combining the suit and body mesh weights ). Sometimes the imported body won't have all the vertex groups; there may be holes in the mesh.

look at the tutorial video again at 39:50

the input for "Bone CB" is "vs-cb2"

-Merge the imported suit and body poses together ( in blender 2.8+ press F3 and search "merge" select "Merge 3DMigoto Poses" )

-Join the meshes ( Ctrl + J )

-Clear the mesh's parent ( Alt + P > Clear Parent )

-Now hopefully you have a mesh with more vertex groups

-Transfer the weights like usual, then remove the weights that aren't simply numbered e.g. remove "000084.3-[commandlistclothes]-vs-cb2=8f3185fc.txt.46"

A perfect nude mesh would have 148 vertex groups (for the common body)... some outfit's imported meshes may not be able to reach that number with these easy methods.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

#1645

Is there anyone who can make hairy pubic for each character like the above MOD?

I have no skills...

I would like more hairy pubic if possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Did you try merging poses ( combining the suit and body mesh weights ). Sometimes the imported body won't have all the vertex groups; there may be holes in the mesh.

look at the tutorial video again at 39:50

the input for "Bone CB" is "vs-cb2"

-Merge the imported suit and body poses together ( in blender 2.8+ press F3 and search "merge" select "Merge 3DMigoto Poses" )

-Join the meshes ( Ctrl + J )

-Clear the mesh's parent ( Alt + P > Clear Parent )

-Now hopefully you have a mesh with more vertex groups

-Transfer the weights like usual, then remove the weights that aren't simply numbered e.g. remove "000084.3-[commandlistclothes]-vs-cb2=8f3185fc.txt.46"

A perfect nude mesh would have 148 vertex groups (for the common body)... some outfit's imported meshes may not be able to reach that number with these easy methods.

 

 

 

Thank you very much. I was able to solve the problem safely.

 

Google Translation

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sora Okazaki said:

my mods no longer work

Do you have the new d3dx.ini from last week?

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/3/2020 at 6:52 AM, look4love said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b6ecd122d51880ebe674a2274e32f77d.png

SSR_Event_Velvet_Time_Pearl(Common).zip 3.94 MB · 324 downloads

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.10dee4d92f53def49186f3147f365753.png

 

SSR_Event_Velvet_Time_Pearl(Honoka).zip 3.65 MB · 310 downloads

 

what an interesting... suit

 

no customizing just straight to the point, couldnt bypass an particular issue

 

sayuri suit has no transparency

 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, look4love said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c2859707ebe13c240c0d3b59ec83b127.png

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7ef1a91d4f2f64b832c7b29640e6382a.png

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4775936c1e879192daff0ba939cd69ab.png

 

X1 to toggle the top variation (only 2)

x2 to toggle jacket/cape

 

SSR_Event_Atelier Ryza (Common).zip 4.24 MB · 1,577 downloads

SSR_Event_Atelier Ryza (honoka).zip 4.22 MB · 1,111 downloads

SSR_Event_Atelier Ryza (marie).zip 4.16 MB · 1,136 downloads

 

no toggles on accessories (such as the bottle n belt)

the body isnt perfect as mentioned already, feel free to adjust the mod urself

 

SSR_Event_Velvet_Time_Pearl(Common)&(Honoka),SSR_Event_Atelier Ryza (marie) doesn't work...

Anyone know of a solution?

I downloaded new d3dx.ini and put it on file.


Sorry for my poor English.But can read.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...