gatto tom

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

14 hours ago, Back Pack said:

I made my first mod.
I referred to mod file of minazuki.
The x key is for the upper swimsuit and the z key is for the lower swimsuit.

Can you make the overlaying material more transparent? The body has always seemed to show less through it than the bikini, which has bugged me with previous mods.  

Actually, seeing it in a match instead of a shoot, it looks transparent enough.

4 hours ago, osirus47 said:

Was this ever updated to fix the floating hair tips?

Yeah its a great mod but still with floating hair. @Donline- pls update this :)  

9 hours ago, ferris31 said:

Pantsu is what makes DOA great for me. A lot of times that is the underlying factor on when I'll roll on a suit. This is exactly up my alley. Great job!

Thank you for loving my mod.

I draw a lot of pictures of various pants.

I will update it when it is completed, so please look forward to it!

8 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

Any mods out for Todays Event in US Steam release?

I had one from knight77, though I don't see it listed in his thread here, so not sure where it exists now.

12 hours ago, kassarc16 said:

Can you make the overlaying material more transparent? The body has always seemed to show less through it than the bikini, which has bugged me with previous mods.  

Actually, seeing it in a match instead of a shoot, it looks transparent enough.

The value of this transparent swimsuit has not changed. Isn't the light reflection in the game? I am sorry if it is different.
Since it is the default, it cannot be changed.

Uses Google Translate

12 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

Any mods out for Todays Event in US Steam release?

On 6/3/2020 at 11:00 AM, Back Pack said:

I made my first mod.
I referred to mod file of minazuki.

Great mod, but I'm getting a floating flower on steam version. Any way to fix?

DOAX-VenusVacation_200604_185047.jpg

How do all of your screenshots look so good? Do you have mods for post-processing, anti aliasing or shaders? Also what mod are you using for the improved meshes on the nipples? They are flat by default.

I want to use Square bikini nude_ V1.3.1 was modified as a matrix. But I can't open the IB vb file in blender. I'm sure I have 3dmigoto plugin installed. What should I do?

7 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

Great mod, but I'm getting a floating flower on steam version. Any way to fix?

DOAX-VenusVacation_200604_185047.jpg

sorry. I should have written it first.
I'm not playing the game on the steam version.

Google Translation

4 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

image.jpg.6ed26fe1943976b7a8cdceab2820450a.jpg

Luminate tube_Beta version.rar 12.63 MB · 54 downloads

I made it for the time being.
I tried to increase the resolution of the texture of the pants.
The bath towel mod is being produced in the same way.
It takes time to create the texture, so please be patient.

Color change
X+1 = next
X+2 = prev
If you have conflicting mod data, disable it.

This is a beta version still in production, but please try it.
Color change is possible, but it is unfinished except one texture.
I will update it when it is completed.
"Honoka" in the image is the maximum awakening state, but the normal state or "Tamaki" and "nyotenngu" have also been confirmed to work.

Thank you!  May I make a request for an all black version of this suit?  

12 hours ago, zhenshidaila said:

I want to use Square bikini nude_ V1.3.1 was modified as a matrix. But I can't open the IB vb file in blender. I'm sure I have 3dmigoto plugin installed. What should I do?

You probably need the body mesh's ".fmt" file

".fmt" files are created when exporting a mesh in vb format.

The "Square bikini nude" mod didn't include the .fmt file because it's not needed by 3dmigoto. However, a ".fmt" file is needed to import vb / ib files into blender.

You can use any .fmt file created when exporting a body mesh of the same type (Common,Honoka, Marie).

When you try to import the vb file, and it prompts you to select a ".fmt" file, try using a corresponding one from another mod (matching body types). Or copy one from another mod and rename it to match the "Square bikini nude" mesh's name, but with "fmt" extension.

If you don't have any .fmt files, you should import a body mesh from frame analysis, then export it to vb and use the .fmt that is created.

2 hours ago, Pachino said:

SSR.LuminateTube

pre1.thumb.jpg.1ac76ee550bab7622982b80c2f8a0a5e.jpgpre.thumb.jpg.9ffc03c8679153ff2eb5dd9342a0c503.jpg

やはりこの服透明行けるわ

Great transparency
Eros👍

23 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

image.jpg.6ed26fe1943976b7a8cdceab2820450a.jpg

Luminate tube_Beta version.rar 12.63 MB · 210 downloads

I made it for the time being.
I tried to increase the resolution of the texture of the pants.
The bath towel mod is being produced in the same way.
It takes time to create the texture, so please be patient.

Color change
X+1 = next
X+2 = prev
If you have conflicting mod data, disable it.

This is a beta version still in production, but please try it.
Color change is possible, but it is unfinished except one texture.
I will update it when it is completed.
"Honoka" in the image is the maximum awakening state, but the normal state or "Tamaki" and "nyotenngu" have also been confirmed to work.

very nice, waiting for the final version

On 6/6/2020 at 2:58 AM, bujangles said:

Thank you!  May I make a request for an all black version of this suit?  

We are also producing black, so please wait for a while.

4 hours ago, zhaosunday said:

very nice, waiting for the final version

Thank you.
When I find my spare time, I draw panties, so please wait for a while.

e39012b4454db104269ac3a4fd6673897c3d7ebed7b6f6de77e292a0c2e5198f.png

Is there any mods for this old outfit? I tried searching but couldn't find anything

5 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Manager 0.9

09-2.png.29bf0f979a1ad353ad3d2484f880f02e.png

More bugfixes with this one. I tweaked the Costume Customizer integration a bit so now Mod Manager will automatically gather all CC packs in your Mods folder and move them to the inactive packs folder. This won't change anything for user but will greatly reduce the lag in many cases.

New features:

- Introducing an install-ready mod format for .zip archives. You can create them by adding a txt file inside the archive and then install via Mod Manager. More info about the feature in the MM thread.
- Search option - now you can search your mod list by folder's name or by suit's\girl's name using the hash database.
- Mod list now remembers the position so it'll stay expanded after you refresh it.
- Now you can change the font and the size of the text in the mod list.

...and one more little thing:

VV Online Mod Archive

This one is my most ambitious idea for Mod Manager yet. When I started this project I never imagined to go beyond simple folder rename tool. It all got more and more complex over time. Now I want to inroduce this idea to you - an online storage for Venus Vacation mods, which you can access via Mod Manager.

As a proof of concept I included the demo version of this feature in the 0.9 update:

It uses the new feature of 0.9 update, the .zip mod pack install. Basically all I had to add is download function and now it works.

What this can potentially give us:

- Whole VV mod library which you can freely browse via Mod Manager.
- You can download and install mods and Costume Customizer packs right from MM, everything is automated.
- Using hash database you can easily search mod library for desired outfit.
- Server can be used for hash database updates and for Costume Customizer updates.
- It's possible to create a dedicated site for creators to upload their works, which will then appear in Mod Manager sorted by categories\suits\creators\date - all can be customizable.

Current demo version works on a free hosting so it won't last for long due to brandwidth limit or even can be cut out right away. I did put few mods there so you can test how it works.  One of these is a Rose Petals mod for Costume Customizer made by wtx, check it out, it's amazing!

36612893_DOAX_VV2020-05-2814-05-37.jpg.81126f2395192316834d11337e5a5060.jpg

There's still a lot of complications to consider. Free server obviously won't be able to hold the load due to many limitations. Stuff like terms of use which can forbid the host of NSFW content or potential attacks, connection drops, etc. I don't have any expirience and knowledge about file servers\hostings. If anyone have expirience with this - I'd be glad to hear your advice.

There's a huge amount of work and research required to turn this into a full-fledged feature. But there's no point even attempting it if there's no interest from the community, it's simply too massive for me alone. I hope for your feedback and support with this one, this idea seems too good to scrap it.

Huge thanks to all the people who supported me so far! You guys are the best!

As usual, report any bugs you'll encounter. Hope you'll enjoy this update!

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/xBsnhTpD#NsemlKxnRJiK0CvZ5rosT4KwSTyB0UoQqdcRLWz85os

Nice job mate, thank you.  I tried some of the functions, download option is really good but not working for me. At the download tab, there is no pictures of the mods also when i tried to install mods from download tab, have a message that says "couldnt install zip"

BTW rose_petals seems very nice, where can i find this mod?  Coulnt find the mod with search option in this forum.

3 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Nice job mate, thank you.  I tried some of the functions, download option is really good but not working for me.

Thanks! This can happen on a free hosting sometimes. Judging by the traffic other people are able to download stuff, so try again a bit later. It also can be a firewall issue.

5 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

At the download tab, there is no pictures of the mods also when i tried to install mods from download tab, have a message that says "couldnt install zip"

Yeah, that'll happen if you can't access the file in the first place. If previews won't load the file won't be downloaded correctly as well. I did implement some measures against incomplete downloads but there's currently no checks for no access to file.

Also, please don't quote the whole post, it'll make the thread unnecessary cluttered 😅