Jump to content
gatto tom

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, xiumuxajh said:

I see a lot of you having trouble with lacking FP drinks. How is that even possible? I am lvl 87 with 375FP. I already have over 295 FP drinks in stock. Do you guys use some scripts that do auto matches? Please tell me if there is one because I can really use it to deal with my FP drinks.

I'm 100+LV and over 400FP. I have 999+ FP Drinks now.

But It will decrease progressively if I cannot get FP Drinks in lesson.

 

The last event, the points are much lower than previously event.

The 500th rank is only 28578339.

I don't know this is related to the lesson didn't drop FP drink or just GW holidays in Japan.

Link to post
16 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Gentoukokuryu/Gentousugiku (Tamaki/Leifang)

 

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

 

Dress Variation            (Shift + X)


Fur Variation            (Shift + Z)

 

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin

 

Download

 

 

what is that?!

zxczxczs.jpg

Link to post

Hi, any one could explain me, why in the gacha demist, my caracter wear a swimsuit, before the update, I 've the nude, somes others mods don't work or bug many crash game error 9002 and black screen.

 

Link to post
19 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Gentoukokuryu/Gentousugiku (Tamaki/Leifang)

 

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

 

Dress Variation            (Shift + X)


Fur Variation            (Shift + Z)

 

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin

 

Download

 

 

Nice work!  Is it possible to make a version that allows just the panties to be removed?  This could be a great nopan outfit.

Link to post
5 hours ago, kafy82514 said:

what is that?!

Fixed in 1.1, thanks.

 

 

2 hours ago, vgadict said:

Nice work!  Is it possible to make a version that allows just the panties to be removed?  This could be a great nopan outfit.

Because I can't pull the Tamaki version, so this is a quick mod.
But now something changed, I still can't pull the Tamaki version, but I will mod for it.

Link to post
Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190503_232035.jpg.b032b2820ad128313b58836d8b0c099c.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190503_232100.jpg.016360f5972e3a3bd3a4dd412878defc.jpg

 

Ranking event's April ticket got 2 duplicated with 1/14 chances, feelsbadman

Got nth in last nagisa event but this time lucky got both outfit within 50rolls. 

Im slowly sick of this forum, those "junior" are annoying af. Only nonsense bullshit and nothing constructive here.

I might create a Discord channel for modding and game related discussion only, will anyone interest? 

If so please pm me, Ill depends on how many people have contacted me and see whether Ill create or not.

I will just quit this forum later, peace for all modder :)

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

 

Ranking event's April ticket got 2 duplicated with 1/14 chances, feelsbadman

Got nth in last nagisa event but this time lucky got both outfit within 50rolls. 
Im slowly sick of this forum, those "junior" are annoying af. Only nonsense bullshit and nothing constructive here.

I might create a Discord channel for modding and game related discussion only, will anyone interest? 

If so please pm me, Ill depends on how many people have contacted me and see whether Ill create or not.

I will just quit this forum later, peace for all modder :)

Create a club on here is better than Discord.

Link to post

 

Really have been very annoying these users who are wanting to disrupt the forum. The guys do the mods and share for free. Instead of being grateful, they get in the way. It should probably be some user that had some link or topic removed and now wants to get revenge.

Link to post
44 minutes ago, 007poker said:

 

Really have been very annoying these users who are wanting to disrupt the forum. The guys do the mods and share for free. Instead of being grateful, they get in the way. It should probably be some user that had some link or topic removed and now wants to get revenge.

Buddy, it's simple. This is the trolls from DOA6. Many modders have gone there, in response, the trolls came here.

 

Link to post

UGG First Firefox now this. Can someone help me my Square Bikini mod Both Common and Marie/Honaka do not work now and i have no clue what to do or what happened. i tried fixing it to no avail sigh it was working like 3-4 days ago i think.

3.png

Link to post
1 hour ago, 13thdan said:

 Can someone help me what is the mechanics of lotion extra skill? Im planing to get all ssr 3 skill slot's if possible and if there's a trick on it.

Fully awaken this week's SR suit and equip it to the girl (match mode) then give her the Breast lotions for SSR 5up Tec skills.

If you have this week's SSR (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna) Fully awaken their suits, equip, and give them Butt lotions for SSR 10up Pow skills.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Fully awaken this week's SR suit and equip it to the girl (match mode) then give her the Breast lotions for SSR 5up Tec skills.

If you have this week's SSR (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna) Fully awaken their suits, equip, and give them Butt lotions for SSR 10up Pow skills.

I  have tamaki SSR suit but the thing is it's really hard too fully awaken that you need to spent a lot of money. Oh well I gonna get grinding some trophies to get SR suits. Another question is there specific how many lotion you can use get SSR TEC skills and do you need some reset lotion for that?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...