gatto tom

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

11 minutes ago, ovacokea2 said:

but i change the files names to make it error

i don't know how to do the correct method ?

Mods\Costumes\Mod folder 1\mod files here

Mods\Costumes\Mod folder 2\mod files here

Mods\Costumes\Mod folder 3\mod files here

ひさしぶりに起動しようとしたらエラー表示が出てしまいました。

どなたか解決方法をご存じでしょうか?

I get an error

If you know the solution, please teach me

My english is not good. sorry

D題.png

5 hours ago, DriftersBoobs said:

Thank you guys for various useful tools and ideas.

by the way,

I can not edit skin texture well with Photoshop CS2.

When I use Intel's plugin it becomes translucent, and using Nvidia's plugin it gets black.

Do you know any good way?

Thank you.

test 212.jpg

With intel's plugin select 'load transparency as alpha channel' when opening files.

5 hours ago, DriftersBoobs said:

I would like to use Blender's mirroring modifier,

but do you guys know how to automatically rename a vertex group?

Spoiler

test 213.jpg

Not automatically, but i do know that the 3dmigoto plugin only cares about the vertex group order and not necessarily the name. What you could do, is rename all of the vertex groups that will be updated in the original mesh to names you can remember based on location. Clone the mesh, apply the mirror mod, then rename the vertex groups in the mirror to match their new locations. Then merge the mirror meshes back into the original. This will merge vertex groups of like names and maintain the original vertex group order from the original.

For the Breast region, the naming convention i typically use is something like:

LeftBreastTop, LeftBreastTopLeft, LeftBreastLeft, LeftBreastLeftBottom, ...., LeftNippleTop, LeftNippleTopLeft, LeftNippleLeft, ...., LeftNippleCenter

This way from a glance, I can typically figure out which vertex weights match up between multiple meshes.

2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Not automatically, but i do know that the 3dmigoto plugin only cares about the vertex group order and not necessarily the name. What you could do, is rename all of the vertex groups that will be updated in the original mesh to names you can remember based on location. Clone the mesh, apply the mirror mod, then rename the vertex groups in the mirror to match their new locations. Then merge the mirror meshes back into the original. This will merge vertex groups of like names and maintain the original vertex group order from the original.

For the Breast region, the naming convention i typically use is something like:

LeftBreastTop, LeftBreastTopLeft, LeftBreastLeft, LeftBreastLeftBottom, ...., LeftNippleTop, LeftNippleTopLeft, LeftNippleLeft, ...., LeftNippleCenter

This way from a glance, I can typically figure out which vertex weights match up between multiple meshes.

Thank you, I hope that an automatic generic plugin -for naming their- will be created with moral standards .

I can only help you create a list of how to name each vertex group. However, I do not know how to make a plugin.

1 hour ago, themaster01 said:

200 pulls and no SSR on the 3.3% gacha. Careful people, possible RNG bug detected.

Far over 300 pulls since NY and, yeah, total bs again... and again... and again... ?

Man why do people waste their precious life time on this cr#p ? ?

It´s no bug, it´s a feature I guess