Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, Renatobustillos said:

Thx, It definelity make it much easier. But could you make it to also change between the orignal costumes without have to disable all the mods?

Yeah it'd be even more convenient but it'll require quite a lot of time to exctract original textures so I probably won't do it in the near future. I'm also very inexpirienced with mods, so maybe there's an easier solution.

2 hours ago, honey68228 said:

That is for the creator !  More perfect body curve

image.png.bc4eb2a7f7a741825c2e5d3fc4e135ca.png

That is, its only for modders ?

2 hours ago, honey68228 said:

That is for the creator !  More perfect body curve

Everyone has their own preferences and ideas about perfection.

5 hours ago, honey68228 said:

Official Common body model Release (for modders)

Feature:

Native module
No hole repair
No indention

BodyK.rar

Is there finally a girl and a scene with her where the common body is fully nude? Or did you edit that?

The one used right now in mods was a body with holes and just fixed up because there werent a video where the girls is fully naked. Only for Marie and Honoka there were scenes, thats why we were able to use them.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:11 AM, knight77 said:

Is there finally a girl and a scene with her where the common body is fully nude? Or did you edit that?

The one used right now in mods was a body with holes and just fixed up because there werent a video where the girls is fully naked. Only for Marie and Honoka there were scenes, thats why we were able to use them.

It originated from Kasumi !

It is a complete body model without holes & indention .

1 hour ago, honey68228 said:

Yes, I found it.

So you found a character episode or event where she may have had a complete model and did a frame dump and searched those files for the model?

Or rather, how may it be repeated for Honoka, and Marie?

The dark red increases the bounciness of the breasts.

The pink increases how much the breasts deform... like when an arm is pressed against the breast.

Make sure the locks are unchecked when using the gels to get the effect.

What u mean with locks and uncheck? Where to find? Thx

7 hours ago, honey68228 said:

Yes, I found it.

Kasumi? Really?

Which scene? Lv 80?^^

I have every girl at least lv 55 (Marie 65 even) and havent found that yet.

Will you please tell me which one? :)

15 hours ago, honey68228 said:

Official Common body model Release (for modders)

Feature:

Native module
No hole repair
No indention

Comparison:

BodyK.rar

Hi thanks a lot, great work!

Have you had any luck finding a body model for Honoka? I've been wanting to make a new nude mod for her since I don't think the nipple placement on Square Bikini is very good on Honoka.

I'm new to modding but I really want (need) to make this mod.

1 hour ago, Vizz0r said:

Hi thanks a lot, great work!

Have you had any luck finding a body model for Honoka? I've been wanting to make a new nude mod for her since I don't think the nipple placement on Square Bikini is very good on Honoka.

I'm new to modding but I really want (need) to make this mod.

If you got Honoka yourself, the very first intro video of her, she falls into water and is naked. So there you can easily get her yourself :)

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

If you got Honoka yourself, the very first intro video of her, she falls into water and is naked. So there you can easily get her yourself :)

Ah, found Marie's ( 7th character episode ). It was so easy I feel like it was probably already discovered long ago ( I just recently stumbled upon this site / topic )

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

11 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Ah, found Marie's ( 7th character episode ). It was so easy I feel like it was probably already discovered long ago ( I just recently stumbled upon this site / topic )

What programs did you use? ?

On 10/29/2018 at 8:26 AM, amiga5000 said:

Here is the Lapis mod!

It seemed like a simple costume. It was a bit more complicated than expected, I had to recreate several meshes, but the result is nice

Change Mesh with z key.

In this mod I used the traditional method, so please do not ask me to change the color of the textures because in this costume it is really difficult.

Kasumi_SR_Lapis.zip

https://mega.nz/#!iYEmFKSS!3LDHeOZS0hKni5cH4w57-MUqs-x5lGePLJwy-LLEAZs

Please use Hi-Metal texture #1595 

Thank you

Hi,

Can you make the  fundoshi style underwear (lower) visible when top is removed?or the possible costume replacement technique using traditional Japanese styled underwear only...

Kudos..

Honoka version (Example) (DOAX3)

(will edit a texture file if possible)

Honokaexample.jpg

50 minutes ago, honey68228 said:

This is the answer !
The perfect body is hidden in this costume .

Hide contents

nud.jpg.393ac16e3a4ed38465d77a82fa56bbb2.jpg

This means all malfunction versions of the destiny child costumes for the common body type have that body.

I will look into that, thanks :)

Edit:

The Misaki one got holes in it, and so does the Tamaki one!

But the Kasumi one doesnt? There isnt a scene with her in that suit malfunctioned so I cant check it myself, so I just believe you :)

Odd that they have different body meshes for the same suit

38 minutes ago, Black Hawk said:

in other costumes we have a different body?

Yep, Every costume has a different underlaying body with holes on different places to reduce polygons. Like when the whole chest area is covered, they remove it under that costume so there is less geometry and no chance of clipping etc

Have been looking for an editable texture file...

noticed a few modified (or not) tattoo modification mods in earlier post(s).

Can someone send me a template?.. unsure on the specific filetype needed.

Thanks..

Am interested in artifact compression test's for "sfx" was trying too reconvert a .png

into .dds after finding the right canvas size ect, have tried opening a .dds file and failed...

34 minutes ago, knight77 said:

This means all malfunction versions of the destiny child costumes for the common body type have that body.

I will look into that, thanks :)

Edit:

The Misaki one got holes in it, and so does the Tamaki one!

But the Kasumi one doesnt? There isnt a scene with her in that suit malfunctioned so I cant check it myself, so I just believe you :)

Odd that they have different body meshes for the same suit

That's right !
Complete no holes body is Kasumi limited !

I hope modders can use this to create a more perfect work ?