Mia Animations Wicked Whims

Hi Mia !
Really nice animations :)
Have an observation: You have changed the package name to
WW_Mia_Animations_2.package but not the XML code to point to the new file name.
I've been trying to find your animations in game to no avail, then I sniffed the code and just wanted to give you a glimpse, and of course thank you for your work.
Thank you :)

6 hours ago, azoresman said:

Hi Mia !
Really nice animations :smile:
Have an observation: You have changed the package name to
WW_Mia_Animations_2.package but not the XML code to point to the new file name.
I've been trying to find your animations in game to no avail, then I sniffed the code and just wanted to give you a glimpse, and of course thank you for your work.
Thank you :smile:

Ah! Sorry about that... I'm going to wait till I have a new update to post, but I'll make sure i change the name back to just WW_Mia_Animations in the future, this will make the file much easier for people to update in their directories. As far as I know the package file should still function correctly though... Try deleting the original file and just keeping WW_Mia_Animation.package

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll try and think of what else might be holding things up.

On 27/11/2017 at 4:13 AM, craftyplumbob said:

The new animation is cute! Makes me feel all fuzzy inside. XD

I also like how you included different couples in your header pic of the OP.  :heart:

Thank You! Warm and fuzzies is what I aim for!

My plan is to use the other couples in the banner for new animations and give the girls a back seat for a bit, I'd really like to try specific animations for specific gendered couples, but I've got a bit behind with it just recently so it might take a while.

On 28/11/2017 at 3:52 PM, BlindingEchoes said:

Love this, I've been wanting more loving animations for WW. Don't get me wrong, sometimes quick and dirty is great. But for some of my Sims a little tenderness would be nice ♥  Keep up the good work.

Thank You! Hopefully there will be many more animations to come!

On 30/11/2017 at 10:56 PM, HirakoA said:

This is Awesome THANK YOU! Just what I needed lol

The comunity on here is awesome. Everyone has been brilliant! Thank You!

On 02/12/2017 at 12:35 PM, BurhanDanger said:

Lovable animations. :smile:

Thank You!

On 02/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, monicag69 said:

uff I had not seen your animations and they are simply great and original, my sims are again romantic.  

Thank You! I aim to bring ze romance back!

On 09/12/2017 at 5:06 PM, Zorro12345 said:

These animations are fantastic. Please keep making such awesome containt. My Sims really need more romantic animations and foreplays.

Thank You! The next animation is so close to being ready now, just a few more tweaks! It is quite romance heavy...

On 10/12/2017 at 8:08 PM, marialoca said:

I'm soo in love with your animation ! Please can you make it available for female and male ? 

Thank You!

I'm not sure but I thought it was availble for everyone... it might be that I've mucked up the XML file somewhere... For the time being Wicked Whims can open all animations up to all genders in its settings under gender recognition. I'm not keen on mucking around with the file on the site until I have new animations to upload, I don't want to spam peoples inboxes with technical jargen. Please bear with me until the next update is ready and I'll run a fine toothed come over everything and make sure it's all set up as it should be.

And Now for a little preview...

If the vids work...

WW_Preview1.webm

WW_Preview2.webm

2 minutes ago, Mia_ said:

Ah! Sorry about that... I'm going to wait till I have a new update to post, but I'll make sure i change the name back to just WW_Mia_Animations in the future, this will make the file much easier for people to update in their directories. As far as I know the package file should still function correctly though... Try deleting the original file and just keeping WW_Mia_Animation.package

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll try and think of what else might be holding things up.

Thank You! Warm and fuzzies is what I aim for!

My plan is to use the other couples in the banner for new animations and give the girls a back seat for a bit, I'd really like to try specific animations for specific gendered couples, but I've got a bit behind with it just recently so it might take a while.

Thank You! Hopefully there will be many more animations to come!

The comunity on here is awesome. Everyone has been brilliant! Thank You!

Thank You!

Thank You! I aim to bring ze romance back!

Thank You! The next animation is so close to being ready now, just a few more tweaks! It is quite romance heavy...

Thank You!

I'm not sure but I thought it was availble for everyone... it might be that I've mucked up the XML file somewhere... For the time being Wicked Whims can open all animations up to all genders in its settings under gender recognition. I'm not keen on mucking around with the file on the site until I have new animations to upload, I don't want to spam peoples inboxes with technical jargen. Please bear with me until the next update is ready and I'll run a fine toothed come over everything and make sure it's all set up as it should be.

And Now for a little preview...

If the vids work...

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
WW_Preview1.webm

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
WW_Preview2.webm

...You guys have no idea how shamefully long it took me to figure out how to put videos here...

Hi again :smile:
I did had changed the package name after I checked the code. After that I had the pleasure to play the animation in game.
I think the hash doesn't need the "Mia_:"
, The hash should be your package name decimal int64
WW_Mia_Animations = 9661022681816898857.
I'm not sure if we should keep both packages (Haven't checked the older one) to see if the content is included in the second release or not.
But in this case just renaming the version 2 to the original name wouldn't work because we would have two files with the same name, which  is not possible.
But keeping the same filename in futures updates will definitely simplify the updates, as we will only have to overwrite the previous file with the new one.
You could, if you would, have different names in the "RAR" "ZIP" files to distinguish the versions, keeping the package inside it always with the same name.
Looking forward for future updates :smile:
Thank you again

On 26/12/2017 at 7:58 AM, Redabyss said:

Hey there! Been trying your animations, and I was wondering, could you make it so that the second stage of the kiss on sofa is selectable? Since I have progression turned off, so I can't use the animation. Thank you!

Hmm... Sure I'll have a look through things. Not sure why that should happening at all, must be that I typed something incorrectly in the XML file