Mia Animations Wicked Whims

On 16/11/2017 at 10:15 AM, mrimrimri3 said:

Yay finally another good animator! thank you for making this AWESOME animation, I thought that WW only have sex animation and less foreplay. Seeing your animation that focus on foreplay with lot of love definitely will make WW become better. btw your sims look so good are you using some graphic mod or what?

Gah! Ment to reply to this sooner! Sorry about that.

Nope. No Graphics mods what so ever. In fact I was being a bit lazy and didn't even have a nude skin downloaded when I did the screen caps.

If you're talking about the GIFFs then you'll have to ask Zheur for what mods they use.

21 hours ago, loveme08 said:

i would love to see mxf animations i love your fxf animations so romantic!!!

Soon... Soon...

14 hours ago, crazytrain116 said:

Thanks for the awesome fxf animations Mia, some top notch stuff there!  Female on female foreplay into sex in a sensual manner is how should I say it....ahem....arousing :p

Hahahaha, you have no idea how brilliantly timed your comment was in a wider context. :blush:

On a completely different note, calling for suggestions here: What do people prefer when it come to mxf animations when it cone to manipulating the height of the actors? 

A. I make the male taller.

B. I make the female taller.

C. I leave the heights as they are.

Oh if anyone knows a good way to set up a pole for these sorts of questions without linking to another site please let me know.

I'm going through the last few frames of the next big animation, done some testing in the sims and it looks quite nice. So very soon that will be up.

1 hour ago, Mia_ said:

Soon... Soon...

Hahahaha, you have no idea how brilliantly timed your comment was in a wider context. :blush:

On a completely different note, calling for suggestions here: What do people prefer when it come to mxf animations when it cone to manipulating the height of the actors? 

A. I make the male taller.

B. I make the female taller.

C. I leave the heights as they are.

Oh if anyone knows a good way to set up a pole for these sorts of questions without linking to another site please let me know.

I'm going through the last few frames of the next big animation, done some testing in the sims and it looks quite nice. So very soon that will be up.

I would usually like males taller but it may seem weird seeing Sims changing height in and out of animations so I am going with C. :candy:

20 minutes ago, Zheur said:

Whatever it is, it feels like a pleasure to look forward to. Very very Good.:heart:

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-25 18-33-57-46.webm

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-25 18-34-54-15.webm

Cool! Awesome!

Thanks for posting the videos! For this one and the first two, it's always interesting to see how it works with other sims!