Mia Animations Wicked Whims

@Zivyx @jmem0 @plamarine @BurhanDanger @starworld134

Dear all,

I've finally discovered what was creating the error which caused most of my animations to not appear in game.

I've uploaded a new file which has fixed the problem.

For those who want more info:

Spoiler

The problem comes down to a change in terminology within the XML file. Instead of "animation_time" there is now an "animation_loops" field.

The vast majority of my animations had a decimal time stamp, so 10.5768. Any number with a decimal point does not work with the new system. All anyone needs to do to fix the problem is replace the timings with a non decimalised number. I've changed almost all of my animations to last 5 loops.

Anyone elses animations that have broken can be fixed by just adjusting the XML.

Thanks for letting me know about the bug!

Mia

Guest Zivyx
6 minutes ago, Mia_ said:

Dear all,

I've finally discovered what was creating the error which caused most of my animations to not appear in game.

Hide contents

The problem comes down to a change in terminology within the XML file. Instead of "animation_time" there is now an "animation_loops" field.

The vast majority of my animations had a decimal time stamp, so 10.5768. Any number with a decimal point does not work with the new system. All anyone needs to do to fix the problem is replace the timings with a non decimalised number. I've changed almost all of my animations to last 5 loops.

Anyone elses animations that have broken can be fixed by just adjusting the XML.

Mia

Thank you for finding the solution Mia. Now I can enjoy those animations I've been missing out on.:thumbsup:

On 5/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, Mia_ said:

Dear all,

Hide contents

Mia

Awesome, thank you for the fix, and the info! Will test all the animations I've been missing out on right away <3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...