Mia Animations Wicked Whims

4 minutes ago, Amra72 said:

Add loverseat in your xml, is more easy finding your animations :grin:

The animations only work with the sofa at the second as it has three spaces rather than the loveseat which has two. I'm not entirely sure but wouldn't there be some major clipping issues if I added the two spaced object?

1 hour ago, Mia_ said:

The animations only work with the sofa at the second as it has three spaces rather than the loveseat which has two. I'm not entirely sure but wouldn't there be some major clipping issues if I added the two spaced object?

Arrg!!! is ff i found, sorry, amazing work! keep going

11 hours ago, julior said:

thank youuuu this animation is what we need it

Thank You so much for commenting! and for the praise.

11 hours ago, Aya6 said:

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to see more of your work newcomer.

insta069.gif.6fab46fd1a0d969efdd4e0e30d2f204c.gifinsta070.gif.0c4849af21f48f3903d69b213714df81.gif

Ooooo embedded clips! Nice to see it working alright with other sims. Brilliant thank you!

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Looks really nice! Thanks for sharing, I'm glad to see another with an interest in the sweeter side of things too :heart:

Thank You! Sweetness is so important! Tis the spice of life so to speak.

10 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

Added your animations to the General Content Thread. Even though it's not my thing, they're very detailed & fluid animations! :grin:

Thank You! Much appreciated!

10 hours ago, Amra72 said:

Arrg!!! is ff i found, sorry, amazing work! keep going

Ahhh I see. No worries. Thank you for the compliment!

5 hours ago, Kylie- said:

Honestly, this is perfect. I'm a huge romantic myself, so I tend to avoid all the 'hardcore' sexual animations. But this.. this is was exactly what I was waiting for.

Thank you! Continue with great work! :blush:

Anytime, lots more romance to come I hope!

4 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

More foreplay is definitely needed! You've done a great job.

Thank you! And I know what you mean, perhaps cuddling also needs to make an apperance soon...

38 minutes ago, Janell said:

I'm so in love with it, these animations are great.:heart:

Please don't stop and keep doing more wonderful animations like these.

Thank You So Much!

Wow everyone has been absolutely fantastic so far! Really wonderful community on here.

Hopefully I can make more animations and upload them soon!

I should clarify because my post was a little vague. I don't mind romantic animations and I agree that we need more of them! I was only referring to the f/f content. Do these work for other couples?

8 hours ago, ddsmile5 said:

I love the animations are the girl on girl only I hope not definitely need more like this

Without a doubt there will be more fxf animations, but I'm hoping to get some other genders in here too

2 hours ago, AkuAkane said:

Really nice first animation! I love hardcore stuff, but I also love seeing more loving and romantic animations like this, as well. Always good to have variety.

Fluff, I'm such a sappy soul :heart:

Thankyou for the compliment!

2 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

I should clarify because my post was a little vague. I don't mind romantic animations and I agree that we need more of them! I was only referring to the f/f content. Do these work for other couples?

TBH I havn't tried them out on other couples, I'll have a play around, If they work alright without too much clipping I'll change the XML file. If it does clip too much I will try and redo the animation for mxf and mxm couples. And no worries :grin:

1 hour ago, azmodan22 said:

Very nicely done !!

Good work. :D

Thank You!