Site questions, comments, and suggestions

6 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Is there any way of telling if any mod author has 'blocked' your posts, so that they cannot see them on their support threads

No. Only Ashal can check this info.

You can PM him to understand.

Thanks. 

I don't mind really.  But it could be a bit galling if you couldn't get support because someone had taken a dislike to you by maybe misunderstanding anything you said at some point, partic given some of the translation issues that can arise

Anyway, it's a grown up world, other ppl can do what they like, and I'm far too old to care too much ... ?

3 hours ago, CPU said:

No. Only Ashal can check this info.

You can PM him to understand.

This is quite apposite

How do I get rid of my 'new follower'?  I think that there might be a lot of ppl asking exactly the same thing very soon 

?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

This is quite apposite

How do I get rid of my 'new follower'?  I think that there might be a lot of ppl asking exactly the same thing very soon 

?

That's a different story.

5 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

They're following me, too. Their names are now just gibberish.

The were using unapproved names . So they are renamed with just numbers.

14 hours ago, donkeywho said:

i second you on both points, Who;

1. all of a sudden i have these two peeps who had just recently signed to LL following me; i changed my preferences to "don't allow others to follow me;"

Spoiler

1602996278_ScreenShot2019-05-14at7_08_25AM.png.5f846560c0990c289a604889ef38b91e.png

2. i believe you're right about ppl asking the same question — i'm one of them.

cheers.

11 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

i second you on both points, Who;

1. all of a sudden i have these two peeps who had just recently signed to LL following me; i changed my preferences to "don't allow others to follow me;"

Reveal hidden contents

1602996278_ScreenShot2019-05-14at7_08_25AM.png.5f846560c0990c289a604889ef38b91e.png

stupid question, cough, there are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers. :classic_wink:
Why should one do that?
I am here almost 8 years, me followed 121 members, I do not know any of them personally.
for me it is a confirmation that all of these people like me!
none of these members has me in all this time, molested!
the people who do not like followers, should hide in her room. :classic_laugh: