CPU

Site questions, comments, and suggestions

14 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Will probably also split out the CK2 and Stellaris sections into their own as well, similar to how the 2 DOA games are now.

That would be a welcome change. CK2 and Stellaris mods are roughly split 50/50. Setting them as subforums to a main Paradox Games forum would allow those who want those specific games but also not ostracize those who make mods for EU4 or HoI4 (though, literally, I can only remember a single EU4 mod).

I'm getting an odd issue with adverts, and the horizontal blue header bars. I use both a MacBook and my Windows 10 PC to browse the site, both using the latest firefox and the Carbon (Default) theme. On both of them all the site ads are black boxes with a broken page symbol in the top left corner. On the PC (but not the MacBook) the blue header bars are also blocky and pixelated in some places.

Might just be me, but I thought I'd mention it mostly because if there's a problem with the adverts it could affect revenue for the site. (I do have an adblocker but it's always disabled for LL.) Could it be something in the latest firefox build? I think it updated a few days ago.

This is what I'm seeing on my PC:

Spoiler

LL1.jpg.9e02ac63a593e2702903b9124dacd822.jpg

edit - so the latest firefox seems to be automatically blocking content, including the adverts. I can disable it each time I log on, but firefox's own exceptions list is empty and unresponsive with no apparent way to add a site to it, which is an annoyance. Anyway, that part is at least partially solved. Still getting the blocky header bars on my PC though. Odd...

Is there an option so that ignored users' files no longer show up in the downloads section or a separate option to block files/files from specific users?

Is there an option to customize the side content bar new topics/files/blog entries?

Such as selecting which show up and what order they show up in, I'm most interested in new files and rarely browse new topics while never touching blog entries.

In some of the top-level download sections, regular users can see deleted/hidden files as red highlighted files, though clicking on them just leads to an error message.

This includes the Skyrim (https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/1-skyrim/?sortby=file_submitted&sortdirection=desc) and Fallout 4 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/133-fallout-4/?sortby=file_submitted&sortdirection=desc) categories, and maybe others, though I couldn't spot any on a cursory glance.

10 minutes ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

In some of the top-level download sections, regular users can see deleted/hidden files as red highlighted files, though clicking on them just leads to an error message.

This includes the Skyrim (https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/1-skyrim/?sortby=file_submitted&sortdirection=desc) and Fallout 4 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/133-fallout-4/?sortby=file_submitted&sortdirection=desc) categories, and maybe others, though I couldn't spot any on a cursory glance.

These files are often in review, and will be removed (or restored) after the review is done.

They may be not authorized or contain copyrighted material, or also some doubtful executable.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

image.png

yeah thats where i expected to find them and they werent there earlier, but now they seem to be back so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember from the first site upgrade try there was a browser addon to make the forum fill the screen in your browser does that still work? It was a CSS thing.

Edit: Nevermid, I just found a few websites saying Stylish got banned.

1 hour ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

fill the screen in your browser

Bottom left (in my case) "Carbon full width" => should do what you want to achieve... 🤔

c5.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

awesome 😁

The very old CSS I did is no more necessary, the Carbon - Full width is about the same.

I have a question. I downloaded WW on Friday after the Sims 4 update, earlier in the week. My female Sims have boobs that kind of point upwards, rather than down. Some people must really like them, but they aren't for me. I previously used Wild_guys female parts and after the update they were still in my mods folder and worked, but I hadn't downloaded WW yet.  As soon as I downloaded the WW (I had deleted all mods) mod again, the boobs got really funky. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. I'm a Patreon of Turbo. Can someone help me get wild_Guys boobs back or normal looking ones? I'll become a patreon for him if he is still updating, but they were fine after the Sims 4 update. Thanks a bunch!! 

I have photos. Is it ok to post a photo of the new boobs compared to the old? I wish I had better pics of my older Sims naked, but I don't. Natural boobs go out and down. lol. 

FEMALE SIM 3 11-18-18_1-07-16 AM.png

FEMALE SIM 11-17-18_12-39-49 AM.png

04-28-18_8-13-31 PM.png

FEMALE SIM 06-16-18_6-34-56 PM.png