Site questions, comments, and suggestions

Hi, thanks for the continued work on the site. I already noticed a bunch of improvements on how the post editor works, for example.

Right now i ran into a problem where several embedded images are not linked to the image viewer on the site:

Inside the spoiler in that post, the following images don't have links for the image viewer (Firefox)

So if anyone can confirm the issue and/or perhaps look into fixing it, that would be really nice.

For posts with more than 2 images this is a huge problem, because when people click on the first pic and then scroll through the gallery, the unlinked images don't show up at all.

10 hours ago, guk said:
Spoiler

Hi, thanks for the continued work on the site. I already noticed a bunch of improvements on how the post editor works, for example.

Right now i ran into a problem where several embedded images are not linked to the image viewer on the site:

Inside the spoiler in that post, the following images don't have links for the image viewer (Firefox)

So if anyone can confirm the issue and/or perhaps look into fixing it, that would be really nice.

For posts with more than 2 images this is a huge problem, because when people click on the first pic and then scroll through the gallery, the unlinked images don't show up at all.

I see 22 pictures in the spoiler, but it takes a little time until all pictures are regenerated.

6 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I see 22 pictures in the spoiler, but it takes a little time until all pictures are regenerated.

Confirmed. 22 also for me.

And for me the spoiler opens in less than a second (but I have a very good internet connection.)

12 minutes ago, winny257 said:

5 minutes ago, CPU said:

Confirmed. 22 also for me.

And for me the spoiler opens in less than a second (but I have a very good internet connection.)

To clarify, the images are visible and embedded properly.

What doesn't work is the image link that should come with the image by default.

Try moving your mouse over the mentioned images, there is no "hand" cursor to open them.

They also don't appear when you open any of the working ones in the image viewer and cycle through them with <- / -> arrow keys or the buttons on the edges.

56 minutes ago, guk said:

To clarify, the images are visible and embedded properly.

What doesn't work is the image link that should come with the image by default.

Try moving your mouse over the mentioned images, there is no "hand" cursor to open them.

They also don't appear when you open any of the working ones in the image viewer and cycle through them with <- / -> arrow keys or the buttons on the edges.

Ah now I understand and you are right (1,6,10,12,14,20,22) these pictures you can not click and they are not in the picture show.

fucking auto embedding is still deleting my links, Ashal please turn off that crap already, i can't paste/edit/touch anything on my posts or mod pages without it deleting half the bloody page on me.

i'm getting sick of having to put everything inside code.

pasting this or just having it in a older post that your trying to edit:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1622-creature-framework/

turns into this:

this time it deleted the last 3 links, but it sometimes deletes text as well.

Here are some small suggestions about clubs (dont know if they're doable though) :

- It seems files posted in clubs appear on the general "New Files" tab on the main page.  As we post translations, this sometime confuses outsiders, a toggle to make the files public or not might help on that ;

- I would appreciate if owners and moderators of clubs had the ability to edit the content of file pages.  Some users don't bother following the guidelines we set for file posting, and rather than having to ask them continuously to edit their post, it would be nice if moderators could edit the content directly.  Here are the only actions we can do :

image.png.7d6619b861247a0176092195033401ec.png

I may sound a bit blind or deaf but what is this "custom sidebar" thingy? ?

Is it something sexy? Is there an example anywhere what it does and what it will look like?

Spoiler

sidebar.jpg.dfdf595edd8eb7f8eb14aa32c5ea1431.jpg

Thank you in advance

Edit: Nevermind, I simply experimented a bit in a private blog, so no one gets confused with me poking around in the intestines of the board :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Is there a problem with Youtube videos again since it doesn't expand the video but show only the link in my profle?

Testing.

Seems to be working just 15 or so minutes after you posted. I had the issue a few days ago but it seemed to be resolved. Not sure what is causing it.

36 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Seems to be working just 15 or so minutes after you posted. I had the issue a few days ago but it seemed to be resolved. Not sure what is causing it.

Not for me, but thanks for testing.

this is how it looks like in my profile

1757504924_2018-10-2705_18_57-ElfPrince-LoversLab.png.d5ede9002c45dc2f490d2a38efba6399.png

31 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I just added it to the place you had the links at...  Not sure what the problem is.. I did have the problem before. .. it went away and for one of thes it didn't work for a bit.. repasted it again and it worked.

Yeap, re pasting the link worked although after third time in my case. ;)

Thank you for the tip.

OK, here is the problem I never reported before but it started to annoy me: when I copy the link, for instance; Github and I want to continue the sentence, I can't because, "Space bar" or "Enter" doesn't close the link but continue to add my text to the link. I tried various things and nothing help. Any suggestion?

47 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

OK, here is the problem I never reported before but it started to annoy me: when I copy the link, for instance; Github and I want to continue the sentence, I can't because, "Space bar" or "Enter" doesn't close the link but continue to add my text to the link. I tried various things and nothing help. Any suggestion?

Use Enter. Then return to the end of the link and continue.