Site questions, comments, and suggestions

2 hours ago, CPU said:

As Ashal said, be aware that we are trying a new server with way more disk space but probably not the same performance.

I haven't seen any issues with performance on my end.. (disclaimer, I haven't been downloading much from here in recent week or so) Only browsing and posting etc. etc. including the PM from time to time. Hope that feedback helps.. :D  In other words, I wouldn't have noticed any issues. (oh and I went in and cleaned out some of my oldest attachments on the site as well no performance issue that I could notice)

Basically all is good on my end for the past week or so.  (longer actually)

I'm having trouble with notifications- it keeps re-generating notifications that I have previously cleared, pointing to posts that I have either already read or decided to ignore.

Today, for example, I logged in around 1600 local time and had 4 or 5 notifications, some 8 or 10 hours old, others much more recent. After clicking on each of them in turn and reading all the associated posts, I hit "Clear notifications" and moved to another site. Just now (1945) I came back here to look something up and had all 4 or 5 of my previous notifications, now showing 11 hours old, as well as 2 or 3 new ones.

Also, the notification system gives me redundant notifications to the same thread when I think it should only notify me about the oldest post (first unread post) and not bother telling me about subsequent posts to the same thread.

Is there some way the notification system can be tamed so that it only notifies me once per thread AND stops re-generating notifications that I have explicitly deleted?

Eva and I having the problem. Whatever we click on we got this:

"Sorry, there is a problem! Something went wrong, please try again! Error code: X-1! And we cn't upload any picture.

21 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Thank you, CPU. It is fixed now. We thought we were the only ones having this problem.

I had this problem too, I wanted to go to my user page. Oops a large, thick SORRY, I thought first I was banished!
Believe me, I have sweated water and blood. ?

About the forum being slow, it seems back to normal right now. million_dollar_baby.gif

45 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I had this problem too, I wanted to go to my user page. Oops a large, thick SORRY, I thought first I was banished!

Why would do such a thing..., Do you have something to confess, Winny ?

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7574731

^^

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

I also thought that Eva and I were banned fro LL since we didn't see anyone else reporting that issue. Thanks Ashal for fixing this problem. :)

13 minutes ago, Barragan said:

I want to upload mod and I have a few questions:

1) I have got permission from mod's original authors to make mod conversion to Skyrim SE

1.1) but this mod came from patreon and contains 3rd party assets - is it save to upload?

If you can prove you have the authorization from the original author, then there should not be problem.

Just double check with the original author if it is OK for him/her to post the mod on LLab

1 minute ago, CPU said:

If you can prove you have the authorization from the original author, then there should not be problem.

Just double check with the original author if it is OK for him/her to post the mod on LLab

My case is a bit more complicated. Can I send you PM with more details?

45 minutes ago, Barragan said:

I have one more question.

My mod is too big for site restrictions - it's allowed only 250 Mb.

And mine is around 750 mb. How can I upload it?

Can I open a topic and share link to cloud service instead of site attachment ?

You have two options (it is also possible to follow both):

1) Split the file in 250Mb parts

2) Upload to any fileshare site and here just post the link to download it

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Barragan said:

I have one more question.

My mod is too big for site restrictions - it's allowed only 250 Mb.

And mine is around 750 mb. How can I upload it?

Can I open a topic and share link to cloud service instead of site attachment ?

The second is what T.ara has done with ZAP8+ if you want to see how that works.

40 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

The second is what T.ara has done with ZAP8+ if you want to see how that works.

Well, at first I just though to post a simple link to cloud, but now...

OK, gonna follow this

Seems a bit complicated, tho

p.s. Okay, I think I'm done
hope i didn't do wrong anything

6 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

Hi first! Is there actually a mod for Skyrim that makes it possible for my kids to invite their friends to stay or play at home? If not, this would be a suggestion from me! Since I can not write mods myself, I put this idea at leisure!

Text is translated per maschine!

This thread is for commenting on the new forum software.

For your question, open a thread here:   https://www.loverslab.com/forum/81-request-find-skyrim-non-adult-mods/

@Ashal, new site bug report, 

1. The file download description pages are getting truncated, where they were not in the old site version. I wouldn’t think that text in the description page would be that much of a burden for the new site.  
2. When using the option ‘Edit details’ in a download description page, the ‘update event’ gets sent out*. The update event should only happen when using ‘Upload a new version’ option for that file, no?   

* - This creates a lot of confusion/’false hopes’ for users, as the file was not actually updated just the description edited. I also assume it was the reason behind the two separate options for the download file. (1.Upload a new version. 2. Edit details) 

43 minutes ago, jdean41658@yahoo.com said:

I have a problem!! Downloaded some stuff on Saturday morning,  after playing Friday evening. I went to play Sunday night and the game will Not load past the Introduction and the date stamp. What did I do???? I've tried to "repair" it hasn't worked.

Skyrim SSE was updated.

You may need to update some of the mods.

Keep in mind that SexLab is not working yet with the new version.