Site questions, comments, and suggestions

11 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

It doesn't work! I have to delete pictures manually because pressing right click mouse on it I got a circle with four arrows and various FF options, but not LL's options for deletion.

My Prince is right. trying to remove the spoiler from the quote using right click doesn't work or am I doing something wrong? Please, see the picture.

2017-11-10 15_17_10-Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III - Page 59 - Skyrim General Discussion - LoversL.png

Edited by EvalovesEP
3 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

The "content I posted in" activity stream is limited to the last couple of days. Will the old "my content" be carried over into this stream, or is this a clean slate with the new software?

Capture.thumb.PNG.919c5ac204f735db2d87e5b09dadbe0d.PNG

You can specify any range you want.

Just keep in mind that you will find nothing that is older than a couple of weeks right now.

27 minutes ago, CPU said:

Double click on it. The right menu should appear.

LOL. Thanks CPU, although double click also doesn't work. But, the good news is that the spoiler doesn't extract/expand in the quote. :)

2 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

LOL. Thanks CPU, although double click also doesn't work. But, the good news is that the spoiler doesn't extract/expand in the quote. :)

Try Control+Right Click

33 minutes ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

Or you can use this method: click on the image and press "delete" button on the keyboard ;)

Thanks, I know that, but in that case I have to delete every single picture in the spoiler. CPU's suggestion makes deletion of the whole spoiler in the quote.

19 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Site age screen is unusable. Can't enter date directly, most you can change it is a month at a time. At my age, I will be dead before I can scroll back that far.

You can type. (Said somebody 43 years old.)

40 minutes ago, CPU said:

You can type. (Said somebody 43 years old.)

At least on my tablet, clicking on the date field just brought up the calendar date selector. no keyboard displayed, and no way to enter numbers.

Just click on a day or the arrows to the right / left of month.

Well that is weird - I just tried it on my Android cell phone. Got the "You must be 18 to enter", but no request for birth date.

I actually like that better...

For whoever wants a stream similar to the old "My contents" of the old site

Create a new stream for you (Activities -> My Activity Streams -> Create new stream)

And set it to something like that:

Capture.thumb.PNG.fdf7fb16098dbabe2e61aa9d487f42ba.PNG

Personally I prefer to check the option "Content I haven't read", it is useless for me to have also the list of things that are already read. And I limited the search to the last 2 weeks, but you can check all the time ranges you want.

Example result (warning I am using my compact CSS stile):

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.abb414923f67b3f26593f8914fa80318.PNG

Edited by CPU
3 minutes ago, Grine said:

What happened to friend list?
I have a following list now instead but I can follow a user but they wont considered my "friend" since they are not "following" me.
Its a one way street is what I am saying.

"Friends" is no more available on IPB.

"Followers" was the closest one. And the conversion for two "Friends" was to made each one following the other.

1 hour ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

Gray color - follower
Green color- a friend

Reveal hidden contents

imgll.png

What are you talking about?
I am saying I pressed "Follow User" and it became green but when I go to my own profile and try to find my new "friend" whom I am following they are not there.
The only place I see that is if I find their profile and it shows me following them but not the reverse where they follow me.

Edited by Grine

The Site's new layout looks great,  I'm loving it so far.......I do however have 1 big issue.

I don't know if it's just for me (my PC) or if it is something everyone has been experiencing thus far,

But for me personally in this new layout of the site almost ALL the images for EVERYTHING has been corrupted & is now un-viewable.

Even some emojis in peoples posts have been lost & are now just little squares with X's in them.

Pretty much every image on the Old LL layout is still there as they should be, But on the new layout there are almost NO pictures.

As a fairly avid reader I'm not to worried,  But some mods basically NEED they're pictures & now it seems they all have none.

1 minute ago, dibz666 said:

The Site's new layout looks great,  I'm loving it so far.......I do however have 1 big issue.

I don't know if it's just for me (my PC) or if it is something everyone has been experiencing thus far,

But for me personally in this new layout of the site almost ALL the images for EVERYTHING has been corrupted & is now un-viewable.

Even some emojis in peoples posts have been lost & are now just little squares with X's in them.

Pretty much every image on the Old LL layout is still there as they should be, But on the new layout there are almost NO pictures.

As a fairly avid reader I'm not to worried,  But some mods basically NEED they're pictures & now it seems they all have none.

Posts are still being processed.

And emojis are not done at all right now.