Site questions, comments, and suggestions

Forum keep gave me this 

Spoiler

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Too many connections

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

14 minutes ago, kboom said:

Forum keep gave me this 

Hide contents

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Too many connections

Ok i am not alone :-)

27 minutes ago, kboom said:

Forum keep gave me this 

Reveal hidden contents

Too many connections

The server can't handle such a great number of logged users while still being in the upgrading process. Don't worry. I'm sure Ashal and the gang will find solution.  :)

(I had this message last few hours too)

11 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

Voila bien le dernier que j'attendais parlant français :D ...

23 hours ago, mangalo said:

Ca fait toujours bizarre de voir du français en mode random dans des sujets anglophones haha

Hé une autre ici - un Canadien louche :cool: ... (bilingue plutôt que Francophone, quel horreur!)

C'est vrai - toujours une surprise de rencontré des Francophones de cette manière!

Edited by SmedleyDButler
49 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Also I can't understand why some threads with animations for WickedWhims (Sims 4) are in Downloads - WickedWhims section but some of them are still in Downloads - The Sims 4 section after WickedWhims section has been added?

The dedicated WW section was just made.  Mod authors have not had time to move their mods over.  Neither have moderators.  Nothing gets built overnight you know.

Don't know if this has been suggested before.

Regarding the new files section on the homepage. It would be nice if it could say for what game it is. I think there is space for it next to where it says the amount of downloads the file has.

Not sure if it is on my end.

When using PM it takes an unusually long time to upload/be accepted.

Could be that we have two sites running at the same time. My previous post wasn't taking that in to consideration. I had forgotten that that was still active. The rest of the post seem to move faster (on main threads. ) This is the reason I am making this comment.

So there's like 23 pages of stuff and I can't be bothered to read through it all to see if anyone else has noticed this yet but

Has anyone noticed that sometimes a page is longer than it should be?  This is particularly evident in the screenshot threads, where the page seems to be anticipating every spoiler being open and loading at that length rather than expanding as spoilers are opened.  This leads to a large expanse of empty grey space at the bottom of the page.

Question: Is "Edit by user "XXX time" message under edited post really necessary? Is there a way to hide it? My apology for openness but for some reason it frustrates me.

21 minutes ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

Too brutal, better disable this option until the new user create 2-3 normal posts

He was speaking about the spammers we are having in the last weeks.

The new topic title is always a URL. And they do a single post.

(and, YES, always a different IP address.)

1 hour ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

Too brutal, better disable this option until the new user create 2-3 normal posts

99.9999% of "new users" that use a url as the topic's name are FUCKING SPAM BOTS!!!!

no actual users (old or new) do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk

Edited by MadMansGun

I am just trying to understand ? 

You all are making all these suddenly everyone is updating there mod happen Right ???

Is has been really confusing..

EDIT I asked this in general, and they closed the thread, but was never answered ???

Edited by galgat

Since I'm logged in, my wife watched me viewing her profile. When she saw it she asked me to ask you to make the banner little bit more esthetic for all those buttons over the banner wall are ugly to see. Can there be some resizing and repositioning? The same thing is with the blog. See the spoiler.

Spoiler

5a131beb473eb_EvalovesEP-LoversLab.png.e39f2ba1bf049bbccc8b938c629f1844.png