Test post to check the new site

1 minute ago, bicobus said:

The youtube stuff will quickly become annoying. Any way to disable the preview?

Also, will bbcode ever work again?

You are right, so I am putting all videos in a spoiler (there is no way to resize them, they go full screen.)

About BBCode right now it is not possible.

On the following page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/1-skyrim/

I feel like the mod description box could be tweaked so that the tags don't get shortened so fast, only displaying 2-3 tags when there should be room to display more. Same with mod description

I think you would have more room to organize the main box if you removed the third box containing the update time and moved the update time over under the mod image on the left, or put it somewhere in the description box, which would have more horizontal room to spread.

Something like this maybe?

Screenshot_2017-11-08_09-06-2323.png

stretch test (too many letters without spaces)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: looks ok on my end, no page stretching is happening as far as i can tell.

On the mod landing page, on the right there is a button that says "Get Support" which links to the support thread.

Can we change this button to say "Support thread" or something more literal? "Get support" sounds like a button that opens a live-chat to talk to a customer support person

Looking good.

The old text editor for comments was REALLY balky in some ways. 

One issue to report: I just tried uploading a 1.6GB zip file attached to this comment. It was totally happy to. That seems excessive, and I also had no way to cancel a file attachment without hitting back on the browser. 

2 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

Looking good.

The old text editor for comments was REALLY balky in some ways. 

One issue to report: I just tried uploading a 1.6GB zip file attached to this comment. It was totally happy to. That seems excessive, and I also had no way to cancel a file attachment without hitting back on the browser. 

The proved file limit is 500Mb.

7 minutes ago, CPU said:

The proved file limit is 500Mb.

Okay, but the "uploading" progress bar is still in action for files larger than that, and without an option to cancel. I assume I'll get an error if I let this upload continue to the 500MB limit, but, it seems like it'd be better to flag large files before trying to upload more than is allowed. 

Can the clubs be arranged this way please? The current format feels kind of roundabout.
And the notification system is not really that user friendly unless the club is no more than 10 people with no more than 2 or 3 sub threads.

Spoiler

example.thumb.png.0cb5e98c07405c5da8eb7743a0055f84.png

Archived