9 hours ago, Yith said:

Nowadays its called Yiffy age of skyrim :) I can see y a patch is not planned, its a lot of work. I will give the khajiit thing a shot. Keep up the good work, and I do thank you for your efforts and this mod.

Yea I went to search for it.

But I dont see how I would make it compatible with it?

It should be by default. Unless you meant to make every race in it have a femboy equivalent.

22 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Yea I went to search for it.

But I dont see how I would make it compatible with it?

It should be by default. Unless you meant to make every race in it have a femboy equivalent.

that what I originally meant, but I seen how your mod was set up, as its own race, making every race that way would be a monumental effort, one that is not worth the time needed. Your khajiit variant is very cute btw.

4 hours ago, Yith said:

that what I originally meant, but I seen how your mod was set up, as its own race, making every race that way would be a monumental effort, one that is not worth the time needed. Your khajiit variant is very cute btw.

Thank you. ^^

hope you enjoy what in it for now.

On 11/15/2017 at 3:31 AM, Bc4life said:

1- Use the unthick version that why is there for...<.<

2- RM is more widely used than ECE, and I went with the option of making my femboy being compatible with Better vampire and other mod that works upon your race.Which in my book is a better option. Also making the femboy have access to multiple race face parts.

3- Apachii and Tera and also popular used mods. Apaachii is required as I'm turning their hair unisex, meaning male can use their female hair and vice versa. And Tera armor are for more clothing options.

Also pretty uncalled to say " to wait more for a decent femboy" , like saying the work I put is garbage.

You will have to realize not every mod will please you, no reason to call them thrash.

1 - I did use the Unthicc version, but it's still thicc as fuck though

2 - I know, I did say that RM has more functions than ECE

3 - My complaint is because they're hard requirements : you can just make them optional. 

And stop putting words in my mouth, man. 

I said your work wasn't just decent enough, not garbage/trash. YEESH

1 hour ago, MurderInc said:

1 - I did use the Unthicc version, but it's still thicc as fuck though

2 - I know, I did say that RM has more functions than ECE

3 - My complaint is because they're hard requirements : you can just make them optional. 

And stop putting words in my mouth, man. 

I said your work wasn't just decent enough, not garbage/trash. YEESH

well, your post seemed to look aggresive to me, thus why I was like "wtf?".

So it did gave me off that vibe. But nonetheless here some info.

1-The unthicc version is going to be the default now,maybe down the line I will release the bodyslider preset for it but not now, so people can pick their

body if they feel picky about this one. ( i cant be spending time creating 100's of version for every people)

2-You did not..., but yes the more available function helps and reduces conflict if I stick to the most used one.

3-Well is here what you might like to hear (maybe), ive been working on the down low to make a version where is not requirement, because I was workign on a version to make

devious device work for me, so instead of having to craft an amour equipping it fits you with the femboy version automatically.Downside, unsupported armor mod wont work on

this race, they will just appear invisible. Apaachi aint going to change, im not planning to create 100 plugins for hair mods. Apaachi will stay teh default and then I migth create patches for other popular hair mods. And the tera armor will be a patch.

Cool! Finally someone made something like this for Skyrim. Thanks Bc4life!

Unfortunately, I can't test it right now, so, if possible, could you answer me these questions?

1 - Are there any screenshots of the unthicc version?

2 - Does this body have a butthole? If not, any plans on doing that?

Thanks again and keep rocking!

3 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Cool! Finally someone made something like this for Skyrim. Thanks Bc4life!

Unfortunately, I can't test it right now, so, if possible, could you answer me these questions?

1 - Are there any screenshots of the unthicc version?

2 - Does this body have a butthole? If not, any plans on doing that?

Thanks again and keep rocking!

1- No the Screenshots are from the old THICC version, I may update them in the next update.

(more focus on working on the CK, havent played skyrim since I worked on modding)

2- No I guess?? Mod is using UUNP and the fair skin texture. I honestly don't know how to answer this.

Is there even mods with buttholes???

Hey, i just wanted to say a few things and i had a request,one you have done a first in skyrim, and have done an amazing job, two im sorry that you are getting alot negativity and people demanding stuff all the time, three, which download is the thicc version, i like my femboi butt nice and juicy, and i just have something i hope you consider, can you add some lingerie and underwear, and other skimpy armor? Thank you for your time and keep up the good work. :3

7 hours ago, ducturlove said:

In theory one could use the same process for making a HDT vagina and apply it to a butthole. Or one could simply move the vagina to where the butthole would be and modify its appearance somewhat to make it look more butthole like.

I dont know how to do that...o-o;

6 hours ago, Draco Benson said:

Hey, i just wanted to say a few things and i had a request,one you have done a first in skyrim, and have done an amazing job, two im sorry that you are getting alot negativity and people demanding stuff all the time, three, which download is the thicc version, i like my femboi butt nice and juicy, and i just have something i hope you consider, can you add some lingerie and underwear, and other skimpy armor? Thank you for your time and keep up the good work. :3

1- Thank you, still my first mod so still learning.

2- The thicc version has been removed due to to me getting PM's about it or people complaining bout it, so the Thicc is not downloadable right now. Sorry.

Don't feel like putting extra work on something for people to complain.

3-I do plan on making femboy outfits available like panties and such. But that will come at a later time, right Im working on setting all of the vanilla armor to the race  (not just the chest now) so the femboy player wears the female variant of boot,gauntlet and helmets. both for the regular femboy and khajiit. Then Tera will follow after for their gloves and boot.

As of right now there hoodies and some revealing clothes for the player to run amok with thanks to Blaze69 hoodie conversion mod.they should be craftable by just using one leather.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

I dont know how to do that...o-o;

1- Thank you, still my first mod so still learning.

2- The thicc version has been removed due to to me getting PM's about it or people complaining bout it, so the Thicc is not downloadable right now. Sorry.

Don't feel like putting extra work on something for people to complain.

3-I do plan on making femboy outfits available like panties and such. But that will come at a later time, right Im working on setting all of the vanilla armor to the race  (not just the chest now) so the femboy player wears the female variant of boot,gauntlet and helmets. both for the regular femboy and khajiit. Then Tera will follow after for their gloves and boot.

As of right now there hoodies and some revealing clothes for the player to run amok with thanks to Blaze69 hoodie conversion mod.they should be craftable by just using one leather.

It's all good shorty take your time learnin it, I would rather wait on a long good finished product than a shitty rushed one.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:08 AM, Bc4life said:

1- No the Screenshots are from the old THICC version, I may update them in the next update.

(more focus on working on the CK, havent played skyrim since I worked on modding)

2- No I guess?? Mod is using UUNP and the fair skin texture. I honestly don't know how to answer this.

Is there even mods with buttholes???

1 - Alright.

2 - By editing the mesh, ofc :-). I have never modded Skyrim, but I suppose you would use Blender, right? New geometry would probably involve UV maps and such, though, afaik.

The one mod I know with them is on Oblivion: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1751-gigabite-femboy-body

8 hours ago, bertie262001 said:

I dont know how to submit a load order . I have 170 mods all run great but this mod when activated caused my game to crash after it runs a bit.

If you use the Nexus Mod Manager, go to the "Plugins" tab (top-left), and on the left menu click on the "export load order button" (below the green check sign)

I wouldn't know how to do it with Mod Organizer, but I suppose a quick google would answer that.

18 hours ago, bertie262001 said:

The mod you have created is a long time coming and way overdue ! 

To answer all of your post...(one was enough x.x)

I am not aware of any mod conflicts with my race mod. There thousands of mod I dont know about ,so I wouldnt know.

AT worst anything that conflict with my mod requirements.

9 hours ago, Grom424 said:

1 - Alright.

2 - By editing the mesh, ofc :-). I have never modded Skyrim, but I suppose you would use Blender, right? New geometry would probably involve UV maps and such, though, afaik.

The one mod I know with them is on Oblivion: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1751-gigabite-femboy-body

I dont use blender my body was made using bodyslider and outfit studio x.x

Hi again,

Sorry to pester you, but I've managed to test your body on my installation. The problem is that Schlongs of Skyrim isn't working well on this body, at least on my end. Did you try it on the male race body and it worked alright? For me, NPCs seem to be working fine with SoS but on the male PC (femboy race) the penis with is absurdly massive and in a wrong position.

This could very well be something with SoS or my other mods, so I'm trying to troubleshoot on that thread, but if you have any insight, please let me know.

EDIT: Fixed it. Disabled every mod I had except for SoS and femboy race and it worked. Now to find the culprit...

Edited by Grom424
21 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hi again,

Sorry to pester you, but I've managed to test your body on my installation. The problem is that Schlongs of Skyrim isn't working well on this body, at least on my end. Did you try it on the male race body and it worked alright? For me, NPCs seem to be working fine with SoS but on the male PC (femboy race) the penis with is absurdly massive and in a wrong position.

This could very well be something with SoS or my other mods, so I'm trying to troubleshoot on that thread, but if you have any insight, please let me know.

EDIT: Fixed it. Disabled every mod I had except for SoS and femboy race and it worked. Now to find the culprit...

The schlong to meant to be used is SOS UNP (with the fair skin texture).

Please be sure to use that one.

But if it is a mod that conflicts with it, I wouldn't be sure which does.

There's no conflict. I'm an imbecile who forgot to install XPMSE's RaceMenu compatibility patch for SoS and accidentally moved a genital slider :-|. On the other hand, the body looks great! And you can even use the RaceMenu sliders to adjust it a bit. That should help with those that think the body it too hip-heavy (I couldn't test the armors yet though, so I don't know if these slider adjustments could cause some kind of clipping with them).

22 hours ago, Grom424 said:

There's no conflict. I'm an imbecile who forgot to install XPMSE's RaceMenu compatibility patch for SoS and accidentally moved a genital slider :-|. On the other hand, the body looks great! And you can even use the RaceMenu sliders to adjust it a bit. That should help with those that think the body it too hip-heavy (I couldn't test the armors yet though, so I don't know if these slider adjustments could cause some kind of clipping with them).

The slider shouldn't create any clipping so no worries there.

There is however some armor that do have a bit of clipping, but those are from me converting about 200 armors (if you have the one with the complete tera update)

so I may I mess one or two there but I will be fixing those.

9 hours ago, strawberrysnolf said:

Hei!
I really like your mod, but sadly there is a problem I have with:

There is a gap between the Body and the neck and also between the arms and the hands. :<
I also can't see collars, when i equip them.
Any suggestions so far?
Thankies~

1- The gap only appears with the "male" femboy counterpart, thus why I say in the description of the mod to put the weight slider at 100 if the players are playing the "male" the only one that doesnt get this issues is the "female" one. (both are male im only mentionning it like that when choosing your character gender at the character creation.)

2- The mod only have tera and vanilla armor conversion so far....those two dont have any collar.

So I don't know which mod you are using. But if your using DD devices, DD devices doesn't work on male unless you use "devices for him".

But even then, it wont work a 100% (the mod doesnt have everything 100% converted, so it is out of my control), the collar seen on screenshots are part of a wip not yet released.

As I do want to make Devious device for femboys.