NEW UPDATE OUT!:

Please read the Special note in the support for this new version. (simply put, the starting post of this thread)

And  if needed the Patch note in the download page as this new version works quite differently from the previous version.

9 minutes ago, forestnashoba said:

how would someone go about making an armor mod compatible? i know you have plans for a few mods, but the one i use for armor replacement isn't listed. is it something that could be done via creation kit or tes edit?

Well for example, if you use armor replacement for the vanilla set, then they will work.

Cause most replacer just changes the meshes of the armors. Nothing else, the femboy will still have their chestpiece intact, they will just use whatever glove,helmet and boot from that replacer.

to make the armor compatible and work and fit the femboy requires a few step, convert the armor piece in bodyslider to fit the femboy body (preset no available for download as of yet), then jump into the creation kit and created an Armor Addon for the new converted piece (putting the femboy race in the AA in the race slider)  and making sure only the femboy can use that AA, putting the texture set if necessary and then plugin that armor piece in the actual armor piece so they actually appear with their look in game.

Hi !

I just downloaded the "S" version of your mod, but it won't install with Nexus mod manager (the mod can't be added for some reason). I tried to install it by simply copying the files in the Data folder, but then the mod doesn't load in the game (I've got no femboy race, as if I hadn't installed anything).

Any idea what I might be doing wrong there ?

(I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with the dependencies as I've dowloaded and installed every mod you put in the requirement section)

5 hours ago, gabberX68 said:

Hi !

I just downloaded the "S" version of your mod, but it won't install with Nexus mod manager (the mod can't be added for some reason). I tried to install it by simply copying the files in the Data folder, but then the mod doesn't load in the game (I've got no femboy race, as if I hadn't installed anything).

Any idea what I might be doing wrong there ?

(I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with the dependencies as I've dowloaded and installed every mod you put in the requirement section)

If it was a mod missing requirement the game would crash.

Did you actiavte the mod in the NMM?

Also how isnt it workign to be installed?

DId you puts the esm and esp of the femboy in the data folder?

Edit: my activating it in the NMM, even you install it manually the "plugin" page should show the femboy race mod esm and esp plugins, and if at worst trying skyrim launcher "plugin" menu and activate them there. Installing manually sometime doesnt activate the mod automaticly.

13 hours ago, Bc4life said:

If it was a mod missing requirement the game would crash.

Did you actiavte the mod in the NMM?

Also how isnt it workign to be installed?

DId you puts the esm and esp of the femboy in the data folder?

Edit: my activating it in the NMM, even you install it manually the "plugin" page should show the femboy race mod esm and esp plugins, and if at worst trying skyrim launcher "plugin" menu and activate them there. Installing manually sometime doesnt activate the mod automaticly.

im having the same problem. the mod manager is saying the file is incomplete and cannot be added.

5 hours ago, dreiga19 said:

im having the same problem. the mod manager is saying the file is incomplete and cannot be added.

Trying installing manually for now... I think I know why it isn't letting you automatically install with NMM.

Because I didnt let the creation Kit archive button do it the archives acts up I guess.

Or do you mean you cant see the race mod?

39 minutes ago, bovabova said:

does this work with cbbe

Uh...it depends on what you mean...

The femboy race use their own armor set and body file. (doesnt touch any of your default female body be vanilla,cbbe or watever have you)

So you can always change your female body and the femboy race wouldnt be affected.

But if you mean, remove the body I put on the femboy and change it to cbbe (technacly changing the femboy meshes in the mod folder)

Then clipping issues will appear and armor will create weird body mismatch.

But really if your using cbbe for your female go ahead, shouldn't cause any issues.

Just keep in mind the armor patch situation, that mostly what needs work on.

EDIT: Tera Pack release, for thos interested in using Tera armor in their game.

20171211005357_1_by_bc4life-dbwe28u.jpg

26 minutes ago, bovabova said:

What can i do to fix this

halp.png

For some reason NMM manager can't install my mod so there two option for you. ( I am still looking into it)...sadly both require a bit of manual input from you.

You can either drop manually the "rar" file into the folder where your mod are stored. (technically your NMM folder, "mod" folder, where all the other rar and zip file will be)

Or install manually. which is pretty straightforward, putting the esm and esp into the data folder, the femboy folder in both texture and meshe in their right places (the femboy folder in texture, and the one in meshes in meshes) and the script files in the script file and the script source in the script source.

(or just dragging the mod data folder should do the trick.)

Got to report more problems:

When i enter Buildings or leave cities "my body" disappears

Sometimes when i enter buildings or leave cites "my body" can be seen even in first person mode

Some armours  dont seem to work (vanilla ones) and i get the normal male upper body

The left and right side butt of "my body" can be seen flopping like if someone was slapping it really fast

4 hours ago, Bimbino01 said:

Can you provide schlong textures? Not only am I getting a seam on my characters achlong but there also seems to be 3 different texture patches for them

Wait aren't you using the "S" version....

That one doesn't need UNP SOS addon as the race now have their own custom addon, with their meshes and own texture.

If you are using the femboy addon and are seeing a bit of seam in certain angle....then yea there a bit of it.

It is something I want to fix down the line.

Also notice you took SOS light...no sure if that one works with this mod.

2 hours ago, bovabova said:

Got to report more problems:

When i enter Buildings or leave cities "my body" disappears

Sometimes when i enter buildings or leave cites "my body" can be seen even in first person mode

Some armours  dont seem to work (vanilla ones) and i get the normal male upper body

The left and right side butt of "my body" can be seen flopping like if someone was slapping it really fast

Ok..it depends on what version you took. cause now I'm making the "S" version the default. (which)

If you took the previous version.

You are suppose to bring each chestpiece to a craft station to "convert" them otherwise you would end up with vanilla male body

while equipping them.

If you took "S", then that shouldn't be happening...as I had to manually plug every vanilla armor one by one and if one was messup...well u would just be naked.

If that the version you are using just armor/clothing piece it is and I will look into it...

If you are using the regular version I suggest taking the new version, will make it easier for you, and will also lessen the troubleshooting of

having to figure out people issue with less version out.

The body disappearing I have no clue...first time I see that mentioned and never experience that on my side.

As for seeing the body in first person view...that neither, should be happening.

Are you perchance using a mod called "joy of perspective"? or any First person view mod that affect how much of the body you see

while in first person view? Cause that might be your issue, if you install XPMSE without the patch for those those things may act up.

As for the butt wiggle ..that out of my control.

That all up to the HDT plugin, which isn't in my control.

You could download one (in the nexus) that lessen the wiggles to your liking and it will reduce to volatility of the ass.

The HDT is just the base version of that plugin but u can get patches for it. ^^

ever since this mod came out i never been happy playing as a male character before. I don't mind muscles but if every npc and you looks the same it's not fun. :c but now i can walk around looking like i'm weak and frail and when bandits comes to me and say "come here pretty boy make your daddy talk". I'll just shower them with vicious spells that obliterate them from existence. lol

2 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

ever since this mod came out i never been happy playing as a male character before. I don't mind muscles but if every npc and you looks the same it's not fun. :c but now i can walk around looking like i'm weak and frail and when bandits comes to me and say "come here pretty boy make your daddy talk". I'll just shower them with vicious spells that obliterate them from existence. lol

Well glad that you enjoy this mod, I will keep updating to make sure I make a fun mod out of it ^^

That people can enjoy : 3

As long as you update it ofcourse XD

6 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Wait aren't you using the "S" version....

That one doesn't need UNP SOS addon as the race now have their own custom addon, with their meshes and own texture.

If you are using the femboy addon and are seeing a bit of seam in certain angle....then yea there a bit of it.

It is something I want to fix down the line.

Also notice you took SOS light...no sure if that one works with this mod.

Ok..it depends on what version you took. cause now I'm making the "S" version the default. (which)

If you took the previous version.

You are suppose to bring each chestpiece to a craft station to "convert" them otherwise you would end up with vanilla male body

while equipping them.

If you took "S", then that shouldn't be happening...as I had to manually plug every vanilla armor one by one and if one was messup...well u would just be naked.

If that the version you are using just armor/clothing piece it is and I will look into it...

If you are using the regular version I suggest taking the new version, will make it easier for you, and will also lessen the troubleshooting of

having to figure out people issue with less version out.

The body disappearing I have no clue...first time I see that mentioned and never experience that on my side.

As for seeing the body in first person view...that neither, should be happening.

Are you perchance using a mod called "joy of perspective"? or any First person view mod that affect how much of the body you see

while in first person view? Cause that might be your issue, if you install XPMSE without the patch for those those things may act up.

As for the butt wiggle ..that out of my control.

That all up to the HDT plugin, which isn't in my control.

You could download one (in the nexus) that lessen the wiggles to your liking and it will reduce to volatility of the ass.

The HDT is just the base version of that plugin but u can get patches for it. ^^

Havent updated to the latest fem boy body yet, however I wasnt using sos light but instead the full one 

Thanks for the reply

1 hour ago, Bimbino01 said:

Havent updated to the latest fem boy body yet, however I wasnt using sos light but instead the full one 

Thanks for the reply

My apologies confused you for the other user that was also having issues.

But yeah updating will make your life easier, hope my answer helped you.

Thanks for the pace of the updates. I'm definitely looking forward to the Devious Devices update!

7 minutes ago, unknown7 said:

For whatever reason, I only get 2 hairstyles with this mod. Also, you say that the "unthicc" version is used, yet it looks very darn thick to me. Not that i'm complaining attraction-wise, but I still want the ability to have a femboy with a smaller butt.

Did you try using RaceMenu? There are body sliders which you can use for changing these proportions. I'm not 100% sure if it needs another plugin mod for that, since I have quite a few mods.

13 minutes ago, unknown7 said:

For whatever reason, I only get 2 hairstyles with this mod. Also, you say that the "unthicc" version is used, yet it looks very darn thick to me. Not that i'm complaining attraction-wise, but I still want the ability to have a femboy with a smaller butt.

The mod doesn't create/add  hairstyle, it change the hairstyle of apachii (female hair) to unisex, to make them usuable by the femboy race.

I just made 2 of them to be use by default as I had to set a preset for them. Thus why they are tag femboy hair.

It used to be thicker...they used to be very bottom heavy but due to complain the unthicc version was created.

And Im not planing to make another body version, is already a lot of work as it is (because then I would have convert every armor twice to the body shape). Because as it is, I can't win in this scenario, people would find not curvy enough and other too curvy or too thicc. So I'm really in the mindset of "Just take it and go"

2 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

Thanks for the pace of the updates. I'm definitely looking forward to the Devious Devices update!

Did you try using RaceMenu? There are body sliders which you can use for changing these proportions. I'm not 100% sure if it needs another plugin mod for that, since I have quite a few mods.

DD update will take a bit, they have alot of stuff to edit and convert and kinda want to take a few days break from modding before jumping back on it.

I wouldnt know how to plug Racemenu sliders to my femboy race mod. at worst I could look into it...but no clue how that would affect the armors in game.

10 minutes ago, Alenin said:

Does the femboy penis have collision?

Also is there no vanilla armor support for this race?  My prisoner rags and starting leather armor just had me naked with no penis.

It uses SOS penises, so that not something my mod manages.

There is vanilla support??? Did you install the mod properly?

Well I installed it best I could.  I got this weird error in MO that I have never saw before that said "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive"  It's the fist time I have ever seen that error.  So I ended up having to install it manually.  I got in the game and got a different set of armor but all I got was a black layer around me.  I guess that means I am having issues with the meshes?  I am not sure if it's a conflict with another mod or not.

11 minutes ago, Alenin said:

Well I installed it best I could.  I got this weird error in MO that I have never saw before that said "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive"  It's the fist time I have ever seen that error.  So I ended up having to install it manually.  I got in the game and got a different set of armor but all I got was a black layer around me.  I guess that means I am having issues with the meshes?  I am not sure if it's a conflict with another mod or not.

Because the need to be installed manually for it to work.

I dont know why NMM or MO have issues with the archive but reguardless.

how it should look :

Data---> Scripts ----> Source ----> femboyracecontroller.psc

----> femboyracecontroller.pex

| ---> meshes---->   Femboy ---> bunch of folder

| ---> Texture---->  Femboy ---> bunch of folder

| ---> Femboy Reborn "Base'. esm

| ---> SOS FEMBOY. esp    

you dont need to create any folder just drag and drop them to where they belong as shown above.

Here some screenshot to show that they are working....just ignore the random dead chick and the sudden vanishing of belethor <w<;

20171211012141_1.jpg

20171212030555_1.jpg

20171212030602_1.jpg

20171212030623_1.jpg

20171212030642_1.jpg

20171212030747_1.jpg