2 hours ago, GlaringThroughOblivion said:

I dunno if I'm just doing something wrong but I've installed the Tera armor thingy (with the original ofc) but no matter what I try I can't get the armor to show up: it's just invisible. The other femboy armors work good but i can't seem to figure out how to get the tera ones to act right

Can someone help plz? ❤️

If you got the default tera mod. It should work.

Unless you got a conflict. something also affecting the tera armor set.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

If you got the default tera mod. It should work.

Unless you got a conflict. something also affecting the tera armor set.

The default is this right? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/? I'm running the main file

Also it might just be something on mine end but it seems like a LOT of the vanilla armors aren't working either. The only one I've got to work so far is Miraak's robes

Do you think maybe I just reinstall the mod and see if it improves? Or do you or someone else have maybe a way to fix my invisible armor problem?

ANY help is super ultra appreciated!! <3<3<3

**EDIT!**

Whoopsie u were TOTALLY super right, I cleaned my load order and started a new game and BOOM! armors work!

I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm kinda a modding dummy ?

Cheers!! ❤️

**EDIT PT.2!!**

Ok so I found the mod that messed with this one and wanted to share in case anybody else was having the same problem: it's Requiem

It's a SUPER shame cuz it's one of my big faves but it just doesn't play good with custom races I guess :c

On 9/24/2018 at 12:41 AM, GlaringThroughOblivion said:

The default is this right? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/? I'm running the main file

Also it might just be something on mine end but it seems like a LOT of the vanilla armors aren't working either. The only one I've got to work so far is Miraak's robes

Do you think maybe I just reinstall the mod and see if it improves? Or do you or someone else have maybe a way to fix my invisible armor problem?

ANY help is super ultra appreciated!! <3<3<3

**EDIT!**

Whoopsie u were TOTALLY super right, I cleaned my load order and started a new game and BOOM! armors work!

I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm kinda a modding dummy ?

Cheers!! ❤️

**EDIT PT.2!!**

Ok so I found the mod that messed with this one and wanted to share in case anybody else was having the same problem: it's Requiem

It's a SUPER shame cuz it's one of my big faves but it just doesn't play good with custom races I guess :c

Oh requiem is not good around "special custom race"

As it changes alot of things.

19 hours ago, Freshstuff said:

So I am not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way to adjust the helmets on the khajiit femboy race?  It seems to clip through, in a similar matter to the human based hair choices.

Unless I do a patch that changes every khajiit helmet as they use the same as the human right now, no.

Hi, i have the problem that devious devices doesnt work on my char.

I downloaded everything needed, run fnis and bodyslyde and i dont have any problem on my other chars.

So what really happens is that when i use ballons the head vanishes, in bodysuit the dick and both alongside every other DD-gear isnt shown but registered as equiped (blindfold or gag effects exist).

i play a girl-gendered femboy cause of diabellan defender but id doesnt work on either of the genders, i tried that.

Just to correct it, the DD-gear also isnt working on non-femboy-male-chars, is that the problem or is it something different?

Maybe someone here has an ideo how to fix the problem.

I also have another Problem: every time i change outfits the breasts of my femboy start to bounce and it doesnt stop until i enter racemenu or after a loadingscreen,

On 10/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, Lagaruna said:

Hi, i have the problem that devious devices doesnt work on my char.

I downloaded everything needed, run fnis and bodyslyde and i dont have any problem on my other chars.

So what really happens is that when i use ballons the head vanishes, in bodysuit the dick and both alongside every other DD-gear isnt shown but registered as equiped (blindfold or gag effects exist).

i play a girl-gendered femboy cause of diabellan defender but id doesnt work on either of the genders, i tried that.

Just to correct it, the DD-gear also isnt working on non-femboy-male-chars, is that the problem or is it something different?

Maybe someone here has an ideo how to fix the problem.

I also have another Problem: every time i change outfits the breasts of my femboy start to bounce and it doesnt stop until i enter racemenu or after a loadingscreen,

You didnt download DD for male, you have mod conlict, not all dd mods are supported, you got a HDT mod that probably on the extreme side or have a mod affecting breat node either their jiggle or size.

14 hours ago, Bc4life said:

You didnt download DD for male, you have mod conlict, not all dd mods are supported, you got a HDT mod that probably on the extreme side or have a mod affecting breat node either their jiggle or size.

That might very well be the case, thanks. Which DD for male do you use, i founded multiple mods and i dont want to install something that doesnt work.

About the jiggle, are there problems with preg mods, i use soulgem-oven and that scales breast when pregnant. Only other resize i have is from Cursed Loot when aroused, im checking that.

Thanks for help.

6 hours ago, Lagaruna said:

That might very well be the case, thanks. Which DD for male do you use, i founded multiple mods and i dont want to install something that doesnt work.

About the jiggle, are there problems with preg mods, i use soulgem-oven and that scales breast when pregnant. Only other resize i have is from Cursed Loot when aroused, im checking that.

Thanks for help.

Devious device for Him, PLEASE read the first post all the information are there. This mod isnt a simple plug and play mod. There requirement for every pack.

And your welcome.

hey i'm having an issue with the immersive armor pack, whenever i try to use armor from the mod it shows up neon blue. I also have the amidianborn retexture for the immersive armors if that helps. and are the vanilla armors supposed to show up invisible? again, they are re-textured with amidianborn textures, maybe that is the issue? asides from those nuances, love the mod! keep up the good work! 

To all who are using mods from this forum (and any other...) and are not skilled in modding - JUST LIKE ME.

Please do not be lazy fart and respect the authors time and kindness. Usually, all you have to do is read all the pages in help section - on the first page are all requirements and installation issues. Mods posted here are FREE for use and if you can't figure out how to use it or make it work on your own, than probably you shouldn't be using it at the first place. 

I am also no modder and do not have any knowledge in programing or with CK - when I want to experiment with something I only use TESS - and no, I am not skilled using TESS also - but still have 5 grams of grey cells active to figure something out. This is game after all and if you are not willing to spend some of your precious time to solve the problem than do not play the game.

Again, thanks to all who are prolonging the game time and fun with mods posted on LL. 

19 hours ago, corkum_ said:

hey i'm having an issue with the immersive armor pack, whenever i try to use armor from the mod it shows up neon blue. I also have the amidianborn retexture for the immersive armors if that helps. and are the vanilla armors supposed to show up invisible? again, they are re-textured with amidianborn textures, maybe that is the issue? asides from those nuances, love the mod! keep up the good work! 

Do you have the original mod? Cause blue stuff mean missing texture.

No not suppose to be invisible, you got a mod conflict. Anything affecting the vanillla armor will conflict with this mod.

11 hours ago, mircislav said:

To all who are using mods from this forum (and any other...) and are not skilled in modding - JUST LIKE ME.

Please do not be lazy fart and respect the authors time and kindness. Usually, all you have to do is read all the pages in help section - on the first page are all requirements and installation issues. Mods posted here are FREE for use and if you can't figure out how to use it or make it work on your own, than probably you shouldn't be using it at the first place. 

I am also no modder and do not have any knowledge in programing or with CK - when I want to experiment with something I only use TESS - and no, I am not skilled using TESS also - but still have 5 grams of grey cells active to figure something out. This is game after all and if you are not willing to spend some of your precious time to solve the problem than do not play the game.

Again, thanks to all who are prolonging the game time and fun with mods posted on LL. 

People dont like reading sadly. They want to easily plug a mod and play.

Without doing the lil work required, sadly that always how it has been. But thank you.

8 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Do you have the original mod? Cause blue stuff mean missing texture.

No not suppose to be invisible, you got a mod conflict. Anything affecting the vanillla armor will conflict with this mod.

I figured out the vanilla armor but I'm afraid the immersive armors have now devolved into giant, red exclamation marks. Which is extremely odd because I installed it the same as last time I had it, and last time it worked... not sure what that's about. And yes, I do have the original mod.

I have installed every mod that was supposed to get this mod to work but it simply will not work. 

I make a new game. I go to race. I select "Femboy" And it crashes.

I dont know what the hell is the problem with it and I would like some help.

Is it because im not using unp body mod because im using CBBE or is it because i have a mod that starts me somewhere else and not with the carrage ride. 

I would really like a guide to this with a video or at least something else.  ;-; I really want to use this mod and Its just not working.

20 hours ago, corkum_ said:

I figured out the vanilla armor but I'm afraid the immersive armors have now devolved into giant, red exclamation marks. Which is extremely odd because I installed it the same as last time I had it, and last time it worked... not sure what that's about. And yes, I do have the original mod.

Then there is still a conflict.

15 hours ago, XemnasThe1st said:

I have installed every mod that was supposed to get this mod to work but it simply will not work. 

Is it because im not using unp body mod because im using CBBE or is it because i have a mod that starts me somewhere else and not with the carrage ride. 

I would really like a guide to this with a video or at least something else.  ;-; I really want to use this mod and Its just not working.

You are missing a requirement that why it crashes.

Im not making a vid as all the info are on the first post.

ANd to be safe make sure you download all version of apachii hair....ALL THREE OF THEM.

5 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

Theoretically I could convert Amazing World of Bikini Armor to this right?

EDIT: I keep getting the "Multiple Master File" error when following the instructions.

Yes you could.

That a error with the creation kit. Look on google on how to fix it.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:15 AM, XemnasThe1st said:

Are you using Botox mod? That mod can crash Femboy creation in Racemenu...

18 minutes ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Hi I installed BAC with the femboy patch and installed it correctly but the quest hammerheart won't start

The BAC is from a old version of the original and I havent updated  it. (Have no plan too)

So any future updates that came to that mod isnt in this patch and wont appear.

15 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

So do I roll BAC back or will it not work?

No need to roll back, using my version will make it roll back by default.

So at that point is for your to decide if you are fine with using an older version of the mod or no.