1 hour ago, trapslow said:

If I had to choose, I would stick with the original Skyrim, as it seems to continue to be more popular, and has support for way more other mods than SE, although that's just me.

Well is still up in the air for me, I cant choose one with pissing off the other side.

And with the release of skse64 not being in alpha anymore I expect more mods to come out of the woodwork or ports on mods popping soon enough.

UPDATE!

Hello everyone, after some though and discussion with people who I know that play Skyrim and/or people unbiased toward both game.

On the what to do next, I've decide to stop support of OG Skyrim for the Femboy Race Reborn mod. The Default base  (femboy core mod) works fine and

the preset file is also present for people who want to make patches for other armor mod that they may enjoy, by following the tutorial of course.

I'm sure this will upset certain users of this mod, who aren't SE players, and for that I apologize for the inconvenience or

the disappointment that this step may cause. Nonetheless I still be here answering any inquiries that this mod may get.

And who knows, I may release tiny patches once on a blue mood. But that will be at my discretion.

If anyone wants to help and expand this race mod potential for OG Skyrim I will be glad to help them.

For those excited about this change, here are some new info's.

SE femboy will get a new body shape/bodytype. As I will be moving from UUNP to CBBE for the SE version of the mod.

Conversion are actually in the work as I am typing this. So do keep and eye out.

And for anyone else, thank you for your support. I honestly never expected this mod to get that much attention, I actually expect

less than a hundred people would use this...boy was I wrong. But again thank you.

4 hours ago, jjef231 said:

I've downloaded the main file, but when i try to install it with NMM my game simply crashes does anyone know why?, i have SOS and Sexlab installed (if that helps)

You need SOS full version not light.

Sexlab not needed, you also need HDT, race menu, race compability, xpmse, apachii hair mod and all the dlc.

Please refer to the requirement listed in the first post.

12 minutes ago, Damoriva said:

That's a shame, but it's your mod. You do what you want with it.

Welp, guess I'll just have to go back to a female character now.

The mod still works??

Not removing it x.x??

35 minutes ago, Damoriva said:

It still works, but if there's little chance of a Devious Devices update, I'll have to eventually go back to a female character anyway.

DDA,DDX and DDI as full support.

Having issues with them?

sorry if im doing this wrong but i installed the patch for dd and everything needed for it but it still isnt working , some things will show and others ether wont show or make parts of my charector invisable . other times it will it will crash my game , so far the things that arnt working are the hobble dresses and latex suits , also some of the gags make me head invisable

9 minutes ago, scissors=subs said:

sorry if im doing this wrong but i installed the patch for dd and everything needed for it but it still isnt working , some things will show and others ether wont show or make parts of my charector invisable . other times it will it will crash my game , so far the things that arnt working are the hobble dresses and latex suits , also some of the gags make me head invisable

The dress and Suit aren't from DD...they are from Cursed loot.

Thus not supported, and those gags, same. That why you either get invisible or they dont appear.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

The dress and Suit aren't from DD...they are from Cursed loot.

Thus not supported, and those gags, same. That why you either get invisible or they dont appear.

Oh , just wondering are you ever gonna add cursed loot stuff? im not trying to be demanding or pushy im just curious . edit i just realized you made a post saying you where done supporting the old skyrim , sorry for the inconvenience

On 4/29/2018 at 10:03 PM, Bc4life said:

UPDATE!

Hello everyone, after some though and discussion with people who I know that play Skyrim and/or people unbiased toward both game.

On the what to do next, I've decide to stop support of OG Skyrim for the Femboy Race Reborn mod. The Default base  (femboy core mod) works fine and

the preset file is also present for people who want to make patches for other armor mod that they may enjoy, by following the tutorial of course.

I'm sure this will upset certain users of this mod, who aren't SE players, and for that I apologize for the inconvenience or

the disappointment that this step may cause. Nonetheless I still be here answering any inquiries that this mod may get.

And who knows, I may release tiny patches once on a blue mood. But that will be at my discretion.

If anyone wants to help and expand this race mod potential for OG Skyrim I will be glad to help them.

For those excited about this change, here are some new info's.

SE femboy will get a new body shape/bodytype. As I will be moving from UUNP to CBBE for the SE version of the mod.

Conversion are actually in the work as I am typing this. So do keep and eye out.

And for anyone else, thank you for your support. I honestly never expected this mod to get that much attention, I actually expect

less than a hundred people would use this...boy was I wrong. But again thank you.

2 minutes ago, scissors=subs said:

Oh , just wondering are you ever gonna add cursed loot stuff? im not trying to be demanding or pushy im just curious 

Read above.

Anything from here on anything out will be at my discretion, moved my focus to SE skyrim.

Cursed loot as a lot of gear in it, and wasn't really using it much (I used to turned alot of stuff off on it) so I wasn't really motivated to put time down for it compare to TERA and IA.

I did ask the permission of the mod author for permission and they did approve ,quite a while back. But I lost interest in doing a patch for it early on.

So as of now, the answer would be that I don't any any plans for it.

12 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Hi sorry if this seems like a silly question, Im really new to this.
So I just downloaded your mod, and im trying to put it into NMM but im not sure how?
Is there any help I could get for this?

Manual installation only.

48 minutes ago, salokcin1 said:

I have a feeling I know the answer to this, but could you add the argonian into the mix of playable femboys?

Im now focusing on the SE version of this mod.

So as of now, there is no plans for patches or adding races to this this mod version.

6 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Oh, ok.
How do I do that?
(sorry I am extremely new at this, but I really wanna play witht his mod because it looks so cool~)

Simply open the Rar/zip file.

You will see a Data folder, drag into your skyrim folder. it will ask if you want to merge.

Say yes, you done.