Haven't seen a new femboy race in a long time on here. Sadly i do wish is was uses with SAM but SoS still works.

What Sam??

it's called shape atlas for mens. Suppose to be the improved version of sos.

https://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/10-sam-shape-atlas-for-men/

Well I only use SOS for the UNP Genital.

If  SAM has a penis for female, maybe it might work.

Though I am unsure. So test if you really want too.

SOS isnt a masterfile, so even without SOS the mod will load.

Most of the time i been debating if i want to use sam someday since people say it's a better versions. But sos haves a lot more add-ons and patches that makes it better i say. i only ask knowing if you heard of it or no.

Seeing this reminds me of that web game "tales of androgyny". lol

Most of the time i been debating if i want to use sam someday since people say it's a better versions. But sos haves a lot more add-ons and patches that makes it better i say. i only ask knowing if you heard of it or no.

I did not lol.

I just heard of SOS mostly XD

You are the only that mentioned it so far lol.

Guess most people uses SOS, the only thing Ive seen critic Ive seen so far is the default version of the femboy being too bottom heavy thus the less

thick version was born.

I did not lol.

Guess most people uses SOS, the only thing Ive seen critic Ive seen so far is the default version of the femboy being too bottom heavy thus the less

thick version was born.

I like guys with big bottoms gives a good reason and something to squeeze. lol

I did not lol.

thick version was born.

I like guys with big bottoms gives a good reason and something to squeeze. lol

LMao XD

well to each their own lols

Congrats for your work I'm willing to try it. May I ask you to create followers for femboy race both male & female? Thank you

Those are in the plan, but I rather work on making tera armor conversion first.

So one step at the time.

Make the preset more similar to the female somehow possible? 

I do not understand what you are trying to say...You will have to repeat yourself.  :/

I like this and will have to give it a try. Also what mod are you using that a=causes "You can marry now" to appear

I have no clue what you talking about O_O;;;

None of the screen shot have that popup...at worst there a nexus mod for marriage.

I would like to see a voice replacer for this mod. Instead of hearing a generic male voice for it. i think it'll sound cute if they had a younger voice tone or pitch.

I do have my eyes set to a voice mod to match with this.

But I may need to ask for approval. So I do want to take one step at the time.

Right I just finished the Khajjit race femboy ( since some people kept asking for it <.<;)

And tera armor are in the work as we speak, I will be releasing both update when im done with the armor.

The mod been out for only 2 day and people already expect alot x.x...

This is pretty great. I've always wanted to do a femboy play through and be referred to as male. The bodyshape I have for bodyslide ranges from completely flat to very shapely, so I use my 0 weight body shape for femboys. So if I make the male version, will my character wear the female version of outfits or the female version?

On 11/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, Weird-Feathers said:

This is pretty great. I've always wanted to do a femboy play through and be referred to as male. The bodyshape I have for bodyslide ranges from completely flat to very shapely, so I use my 0 weight body shape for femboys. So if I make the male version, will my character wear the female version of outfits or the female version?

Like said on the post , the armor that you will need to wear are the "femboy" armor.

You will need to trade the Vanilla armor for the femboy version which are the bodyfitted armor for the femboy race as they use a custom body type, so they dont have the same body type as your default skyrim female. So if you make a male femboy will it will wear the male vanilla armor unless your convert it to a femboy one by going to the smithing station of the tanning station. There no material needed, just the base armor to be traded in.

Damn, I guess I have to wait more for a decent femboy mod to come along. 

This mod is a no for me because : 

- The bodies are way too disgustingly thicc, and there's no way to customize them. 

- RaceMenu is a hard requirement, which prevents me from using ECE to customize the face. 

- Apachii Hair and Tera Armors are hard requirements, which bloat up the hair selection menu and crafting menu. 

Edited by MurderInc
a word
6 hours ago, MurderInc said:

Damn, I guess I have to wait more for a decent femboy mod to come along. 

This mod is a no for me because : 

- The bodies are way too disgustingly thicc, and there's no way to customize them. 

- RaceMenu is a hard requirement, which prevents me from using ECE to customize the face. 

- Apachii Hair and Tera Armors are hard requirements, which bloat up the hair selection menu and crafting menu. 

1- Use the unthick version that why is there for...<.<

2- RM is more widely used than ECE, and I went with the option of making my femboy being compatible with Better vampire and other mod that works upon your race.Which in my book is a better option. Also making the femboy have access to multiple race face parts.

3- Apachii and Tera and also popular used mods. Apaachii is required as I'm turning their hair unisex, meaning male can use their female hair and vice versa. And Tera armor are for more clothing options.

Also pretty uncalled to say " to wait more for a decent femboy" , like saying the work I put is garbage.

You will have to realize not every mod will please you, no reason to call them thrash.

1 hour ago, Alenin said:

Does this mod work with Devious Devices at all?  Or any of the bondage gear?  I see the collar in the preview pictures but was wondering how this mod would get along with things like cursed loot or sd+ and ect.

Sort of.

The mod does work  with DD ,heck I don't think any race mod affects DD, but since I use the UUNP version, all of DD stuff (atleast most to be precise) were converted to my femboy race body using the bodyslider (using my custom preset). Thus why you see the collar in the Screenshots. Since the race is consider similar to nord and such, it doesn't conflict with any script. So cursed loot shouldn't have any issues. And I dont use SD+ nor know what it is.......so IDK ;x;?

But my mod doesn't have DD support just yet ( in the sense that none of the conversions are in, just the vanilla armor and a tiny fraction of tera until the next update), you may use the default version of DD with "device for him" (if you go the male femboy) and it might work but with some clipping -maybe-. (and the obv boobage on the latex dress n such)

I do want to put DD on femboy but I wouldnt know where to start honestly.

Cause I could make a version that conflicts with device for him for them to only fit the femboy....but that would mess it up for the default male of skyrim.

13 hours ago, GuyDefolt said:

I need help i installed everything in right order and still my game crash as soon , as i see Skyrim main menu.What i did wrong?

Well few things possible for it to crash at that point:

1 - if you manually installed the file,make sure everything is at the right place, and not forgetting the scripts and such.

2- Make sure you have all the dlc's, as they are required.

3- The most obvious, but often ignored, make sure that not only my requirements are met but the requirements of the other mod as well.

Like XPMSE needs other mod for it to work, as so forth.And also making sure to run FNIS, before launching the game.

That all I can say really, if the mod was the issue, is more likely to crash as you pick the race in the customization window.

4 hours ago, PepperYourAngus said:

Lot of negativity in this thread. Just wanted to say you're doing good work. It's amazing how many years SexLab has been a thing, and that we only now got a proper femboy race. Keep it up.

Im just guessing people expect a lot out of this since this is now a thing, so they ask a lot. If that you consider as negative.

Or the other special case, I guess it just comes with the field of making mods.

Sadly nothing to do about those.

I'll just keep working on my mod and make something that I want to work for my game and then see what happens.

11 minutes ago, Yith said:

I'm looking forward to the day where this is compatable with  The 'Furry Age of Skyrim' mod

I never heard of that mod until now...

And not really planning to convert my mod for it or do a patch for it. (not going to make a femboy of all the races)

You could just play as the femboy Khajiit that is in my mod.

As it just adds 2 extra race to the game without touching the default ones.

So your furry race wouldnt be touched and could just do a femboy khajiit run. Since is just adding an extra Khajiit race and not touchign the base one.