Lost? Here's a General List of Mods & Custom Content. (Updated Jan. 06, 2021)

If u want add this  - i creating foot fetish animations. Right now u can get in my topic only F/M animations but im pretty sure that i will upload in the future animation for F/F and M/M ;)

Link here:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , I want to introduce everybody to try this one , Modella's little shoppe of sweets , especially the handcuff .

I had tried , it help every single animation to see like the "50 shades of gray" stories , if you love this movie , you should not miss this cc . 

Its hard to see the handcuff animation , so far I know only Salamoj & CherryPie's animations include this type , this cc really help , dont miss it .

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

At this point, I have to wonder if we could use a new stickied thread that picks up the slack for this one since it has yet to be updated to reflect the current state of the modding scene or even certain animation or outfit sets (for example, there is no mention of E404 Phillips' M/M animations, Simdulgence's penises, Bernise's furry collection or pretty much any of ColonolNutty's more recently created modules for WW). I'll link some of the more relatively recent Wicked Whims compatible content here but it will just be lost in the shuffle unless this thread gets a follow-up or is finally updated.

11 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

At this point, I have to wonder if we could use a new stickied thread that picks up the slack for this one since it has yet to be updated to reflect the current state of the modding scene or even certain animation or outfit sets (for example, there is no mention of E404 Phillips' M/M animations, Simdulgence's penises, Bernise's furry collection or pretty much any of ColonolNutty's more recently created modules for WW). I'll link some of the more relatively recent Wicked Whims compatible content here but it will just be lost in the shuffle unless this thread gets a follow-up or is finally updated

Would you mind linking the download pages instead, linking the support thread displays the wrong mod image as seen for my Outfit Customization mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

siren.png.50bfd35ac9ab9157a9be520c5f7105e9.png  NOTICE!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been inactive for such a long time. I'm just popping in to say that I am no longer updating this thread because my interest in The Sims 4 died a long time ago. I'm happy that this thread has helped a lot of people when starting out, but if anyone is willing to takeover then by all means go ahead. Mods may close this thread if they desire.

• 2 months later...