Lost? Here's a General List of Mods & Custom Content. (Updated Jan. 06, 2021)

• 1 month later...

siren.png.50bfd35ac9ab9157a9be520c5f7105e9.png  NOTICE!

Hey everyone! Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm currently in the process of giving the OP an overhaul of sorts. I apologize if things are missing at the moment, they will slowly get re-added to the list again within the next few days.

3 hours ago, Excorsion said:

Thank you Crafty for taking the time to do this, Love the new layout.

56 minutes ago, Felicat82 said:

Looks great, and even though I've seen a lot of that stuff already, this puts it all in one place.  Very convenient, thanks!

1 hour ago, Venusa said:

Love the complete overhaul! This is the most helpful and understandable guide to modding I have seen on this site! You have done great work for this section. Thanks for making everything a lot easier! 

Glad to see my efforts have paid off! You're welcome. ? Glad to be of help to any newcomers or just make it easier to find what you're looking for!

I do apologize once again for abandoning this thread for so long!

1 hour ago, Argarth said:

Thank you crafty-bobble for this brilliant idea!!! So very useful. This thread should definitively be pinned.

Something that I noticed,

Clicking on the link to the wicked animations by Artista De Bastardo - F/M, M/M takes you to AOS - F/M (Forced-sex animations). 

No problem! The thread has indeed been pinned, back when this was in the regular Sims 4 download section.

Also, thank you for pointing that out! I've fixed it. ?

It is necessary, as always, to put where to find the translation into Spanish of WW. It is very sad being one of the most spoken languages in the world, the last translation is very old of 21/5/2018 by vampiresa, I would beg you to have us more present to the Spanish speakers. Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...