Jump to content
Ernest Lemmingway

Is Anyone Using the Creation Club?

Using the Creation Club  

547 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you used Bethesda's Creation Club?

    • Yes, I've paid for mods from it or downloaded free mods from it.
    • No, I've never used it.
    • What's this "Creation Club?"


Recommended Posts

Not only do I not use it but I actively try to avoid it. One of the best mods on the nexus for fallout 4 is the one that hides CC menu in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post

ūüė≠¬†There might be more Cancer Club updates on the way for FO4. Nothing is confirmed yet, but Juicehead posted a video today detailing three possible CC mods: two weapons and a player home. No news on whether the company is going to fix the issues consoles are having, or whether they'll even address an issue with Codsworth breaking if you use too many CC mods.

 

I'd urge folks to vote with their wallets...but no one who uses the CC visits LL more than once. Not after they learn adult mods can't be created for their console. Yes, I'm calling CC users console plebs because that's the audience the CC is aimed at.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2019 at 2:33 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

? There might be more Cancer Club updates on the way for FO4. Nothing is confirmed yet, but Juicehead posted a video today detailing three possible CC mods: two weapons and a player home. No news on whether the company is going to fix the issues consoles are having, or whether they'll even address an issue with Codsworth breaking if you use too many CC mods.

 

I'd urge folks to vote with their wallets...but no one who uses the CC visits LL more than once. Not after they learn adult mods can't be created for their console. Yes, I'm calling CC users console plebs because that's the audience the CC is aimed at.

Yep happened yesterday. Still don't get how that thing is still alive. They also managed to break my custom radio. Spent 3 months on that trying to figure out CK & Nifskope, was working perfectly till previous update. 

I wonder how many years it will take for the modders to lose interest in constantly keeping their mods up to date for CC's sake

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, J-Bonnie said:

I wonder how many years it will take for the modders to lose interest in constantly keeping their mods up to date for CC's sake

Some already have. The CC will never die so long as people make mods that can be uploaded to BethNet and the broken souls working for Bugthesda still churn out trash for a pittance. Not unless folks just quit downloading from both and that's not likely.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Some already have. The CC will never die so long as people make mods that can be uploaded to BethNet and the broken souls working for Bugthesda still churn out trash for a pittance. Not unless folks just quit downloading from both and that's not likely.

I just don't get why users would seek mods on Bethnet or pay for the CC ones. Who's crazy enough to buy transdogrifiers instead of getting a free Wasteland codex

Share this post


Link to post

I download the free items on occasion, and I spent the free credits they gave me when something that interests me goes on sale. Since I'm not expecting it to go away anytime soon, I'm hoping that whatever they release next works more like it does in FO76, where credits are earned through game play achievements. It was the first time in a couple years that I actually was interested in achievements. Well, for the two weeks that the game was interesting anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, the CC just got some Skyrim crap added today. Hopefully folks have researched how to block auto-updates on Steam by now. Honestly, it seems like Bugthesda just isn't trying anymore. They brought back the Arms of Chaos of Arena fame and Umbra of Morrowind and Oblivion as well as some "Spellknight Armor." Oh, and a Thieves' Guild player home by Elianora. The "quests" to acquire anything are just as lackluster and simplistic as ever, and the items themselves are pretty under-powered compared to vanilla content, especially at the levels you're supposed to get them. My official stance on Elianora's work--or her specifically--is "no comment."

 

FO4 also got some additions a couple of days ago--the Flamer and a player home based on the Shroud--but that's it. The Flamer doesn't even fire actual flames, just orange balls of energy. I didn't even look at vids for the player home. The "Flamer" just killed my interest in seeing any more.

 

What's most interesting is that Bugthesda actually patched out one of the¬†workarounds for console players to fix download issues in their latest "bug fix" for SSE.ūü§£The problem is still there and now there's one less way to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...