Holly S**th! 1835 animations in WW

Just remember that you can do pretty much whatever you want with the files of a mod ONLY if it is for your own personal use.

Redistribution of contents will not be tolerated.

Hello,

(I do not Quote now, as else this post will explode).

Great misunderstanding. It would be a sub mod.

The collection package does not contain anything that enables the user to use the sub mod without the vanilla package(s).

Only one, none override, new Snippet Tuning record based using the feature provided by whicked whims to define animation sequences. The vanilla packages are needed to get anything working.(Same as adding some tuning to a car. The tuning, without the car, is worthless.)

I'd think of it more as an service for animation developers and users.

The advantages:

- Developers can see what combinations are possible and may get inspired to fill the gaps for the great target: Seemless animations (see OSA).

- Preventing maybe redundant work.

- Encouraging to improve animations for colaboration with animations from other authors

- Encouraging for adding animations for additional stage sequences

- Development as a community wide Team.

- Providing the community with additional content fitting their personal taste (Not everybody has the possibility and capabilty to create their own collection. And I will not do it for anyone as I do not have the time for it)

I want to emphasise, I were a software developer myself for long years. The last thing I want and will is to support is the theft of mental property.