• 4 weeks later...

Apparently the Nexus version of the children plugin is:

Fertility Mode - Children.esp

while the LL version is:

FertilityMode-Children.esp

No whitespace. Not really a problem or anything - only a problem if you're making a mod dependent on one .esp and the user downloaded the other.

EDIT:

Could I request two modevents?

One to trigger pregnancy on a passed actor, something like "sendmodevent(FertilityModeImpregnate, akActor)" or something like that.

The second, to detect current pregnancy status, that would return some storageutil variables or something, listing current cycle, day, sperm quality, etc.

The reason I'm asking for modevents is so I can replicate the Beeing Female (Expectant Mother) scenario in CCAS.

Would anyone be interested in testing a little modlet based on Fertility Mode?

It's currently alpha stuff at best. It uses the FertilityMode-Children file as a master, and adds a forcegreet option to the children where they can demand sex.

Currently it's very bare-bones:

• Children who have grown to adulthood (sent for training and returned) get a forcegreet option every 24 hours where they will demand sex from the parent
  • Parent (the PC) must be female updated - the parent can be male, though currently as far as I know Fertility Mode doesn't support male parents (?)
  • Children must be male updated - children can be male or female
  • Dialogue to demand sex is handled through forcegreet, but is randomized. The dialogue is currently very limited and generic, basically along the lines of "I want sex, so let's have sex" followed by a sexlab trigger.
  • Dialogue and sex will only be available if your child is fully adult (i.e. been sent off for training). Kids are not allowed.

This is just an alpha test, to see if if actually works. If it all works as intended, I plan to expand greatly on the dialogue and options.

RWYC Test 2.7z

NB: Requires the Loverslab version of FertilityMode-Children.esp, for some reason the Nexus one has spaces in the name and you'll get a missing master error.

25 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

It's currently alpha stuff at best. It uses the FertilityMode-Children file as a master, and adds a forcegreet option to the children where they can demand sex.

• Children who have grown to adulthood (sent for training and returned) get a forcegreet option every 24 hours where they will demand sex from the parent
  • Parent (the PC) must be female updated - the parent can be male, though currently as far as I know Fertility Mode doesn't support male parents (?)
  • Dialogue to demand sex is handled through forcegreet, but is randomized. The dialogue is currently very limited and generic, basically along the lines of "I want sex, so let's have sex" followed by a sexlab trigger.
  • Dialogue and sex will only be available if your child is fully adult (i.e. been sent off for training). Kids are not allowed.

This is just an alpha test, to see if if actually works. If it all works as intended, I plan to expand greatly on the dialogue and options.

RWYC Test 2.7z

NB: Requires the Loverslab version of FertilityMode-Children.esp, for some reason the Nexus one has spaces in the name and you'll get a missing master error.

Can you get a more sick idea?

On 7/8/2018 at 10:56 AM, Content Consumer said:

Apparently the Nexus version of the children plugin is:

Fertility Mode - Children.esp

while the LL version is:

FertilityMode-Children.esp

No whitespace. Not really a problem or anything - only a problem if you're making a mod dependent on one .esp and the user downloaded the other.

EDIT:

Could I request two modevents?

One to trigger pregnancy on a passed actor, something like "sendmodevent(FertilityModeImpregnate, akActor)" or something like that.

The second, to detect current pregnancy status, that would return some storageutil variables or something, listing current cycle, day, sperm quality, etc.

The reason I'm asking for modevents is so I can replicate the Beeing Female (Expectant Mother) scenario in CCAS.

The LL versions are out of date, I really need to upload the latest here. :( The most recent version of the Children plugin was essentially rewritten, and I messed up the name. For now, please use the most recent versions listed on the Nexus, because the child models in the older version are rather borked (hence the rewrite with models I control). I plan to work on the mod this weekend, and I'll make a sticky note to remember LL uploads.

For the mod events, absolutely. Though I will note that if the signature is different from what SendModEvent expects or if you need to send a specific form rather than the calling form (which seems the case here), be sure to create your own mod event manually rather than using SendModEvent. If an example is needed, JSW_FM_Utility.psc has a function called SendTrackingEvent.

Are there any other useful events you can think of while I'm adding handlers? :)

On 7/8/2018 at 12:37 PM, Content Consumer said:

RWYC Test 2.7z

> as far as I know Fertility Mode doesn't support male parents (?)

It should, the intention was to support both male and female players in a reasonable manner. I'll do some testing with the Children plugin and a male player, but the behavior should be largely identical in terms of training, summoning, and dismissal. If it's not, I'll correct it post haste.

> Kids are not allowed.

Much appreciated. Even if pedophilia weren't one of the few no-no's on LL, that's something I'd draw a line in the sand on anyway.

On a side note, I'm glad I didn't restrict intimacy dialogue options with adult children. My policy is being flexible with differing play styles, and it would be weird if children approached your for sex, but you couldn't do the same. :)

Are there any other useful events you can think of while I'm adding handlers?

Not really, but it'd be nice if you could add more data to the self status spell. Maybe a text box instead of a debug notification? As it is, I keep opening the MCM, which is like two whole mouse clicks more, and considering how lazy I am, two clicks is a nightmare?

Seriously though, I can't think of anything else at the moment. Knowing me, I'll think of something just after you update next. ;)

as far as I know Fertility Mode doesn't support male parents (?)

Ah, for some reason I got the idea it was female only. Derp. :)

The option is there in any case.

that's something I'd draw a line in the sand on anyway.

Me too - the only reason I thought of this was because I saw the two keywords for trained and non-trained, which opens the door to the option. I thought I'd make a stab at writing incest dialogue again.

This little modlet is like my third attempt at writing incest dialogue. I'm just no good at it - I can do halfway decent short dialogue for most other kinds of scenario, more or less, but incest just escapes me. It's like pulling teeth.

The impregnate event handler is set up in my working version with the signature FertilityModeImpregnate(Form akTarget). So all is well there. The status event I'm not so sure of, at least in terms of returning data to the caller. However, that information is readily available in StorageUtil, if you're open to reading the values directly. Here are the integer storage values (tied to an actor form) that may be useful:

• _JSW_FM_Cycle - Specifies the number of cycles an NPC has gone through without becoming pregnant. Fertility Mode uses this to clean the tracking list.
  • _JSW_FM_CycleDay - Specifies the current day in the actor's cycle. If pregnant, the cycle day doesn't get updated and will be reset to 0 when pregnancy ends.
  • _JSW_FM_SpermDay - Specifies the current age of sperm. Fertility Mode removes sperm after three days if no new sperm is introduced.
  • _JSW_FM_PregnantDay - If this value is anything other than 0, the actor is pregnant, and it represents which day in the pregnancy the actor is at. Largely used for belly scaling.
  • _JSW_FM_SpermQuality - Specifies the quality of sperm as a percentage of [1,100].

And there's one float storage value that may be useful externally:

• _JSW_FM_SpermHours - Used to ensure a safety window for washout potions before new sperm becomes "viable". Fertility Mode has that window set to three hours.

StorageUtil variables are just fine. Mostly I'd be using them for a midwife NPC whose dialogue changes based on status, and I can detect them through script and change a global based on that, then use the global in the dialogue check. In particular I'll make use of PregnantDay, CycleDay, and possibly Cycle.

I was going to request a modevent to change some of these, but if it's all handled with storageutil, that's easy to change without a modevent. :)

If you're looking for ideas for the mod itself, I did come up with a wants list a while back. I was going through all the current pregnancy (and various other node scaling) mods, trying to decide which was best for me. Fertility Mode checks pretty much everything on the list. ;)

Spoiler

• Belly node scaling, preferably via float, but int is fine since I usually just stick to 4x anyway
  • Breast node scaling, preferably via float, but int is fine since I usually just stick to 2x anyway
  • Fertility cycle - not necessary, a nice addition. A simple % chance works too.
  • Insemination via sexlab
  • Insemination from other methods, such as sleeping near an actor or using semen bottles. Semen can be gathered from males via spell. Or whatever.
  • Contraception or protection measures, such as a spell you can cast on yourself, potions, washout potions, etc.
  • User-defined pregnancy duration. Trimesters are fine, but a less granular system such as # days is better.
  • Pregnancy duration has max belly size last for one day, which means total duration is user defined + 1 I guess.
  • Milking - when breasts are 50% (or however much) full can milk them. Milk is not needed to be unique or by-race, just use HF basic milk jug is fine.
  • Armor restriction based on belly size, such as at 40% max belly size, cannot wear heavy armor. At 75%, cannot wear light armor.
  • Movement speed based on belly size - i.e. -30% movement at max belly size
  • Spellcasting and attack speed based on breast size - i.e. -10% speed at max breast size (small penalty only)
  • Other debuffs are nice additions but not necessary (PMS, morning sickness, etc)
  • Embryo damage or death in combat, either by static amount of mother damage or by using something like actor.onHit() reducing a variable maybe. Whatever works.
  • Embryo damage or death by other means, such as alcohol, skooma, certain ingredients, would be a nice touch.
  • Children cycle - start with baby item, then becomes child (simple follower), then adult (full follower). If necessary can skip the child stage, go straight from baby->adult.
  • Child life cycle duration is user-defined (baby-child-adult) including "stop here" for each individual child that prevents them from aging further (i.e. can keep baby items permanently)
  • Creature children enabled, more simplistic - baby-adult life cycle only.
  • Soul gems instead of children a nice addition but not necessary.
  • NPC pregnancies enabled, but only baby items produced to stop the world from filling up with children
  • Alternately, allow multiple pregnancies, but extra children (after first) sent to Honorhall Orphanage. *Will require an expansion to Honorhall to handle potentially large number of extra children* this might be best handled with a third-party mod.

Would like a spell to heal foetus. Can you turn off and/or adjust foetus damage in mcm? (Sry, extended away from pc.)

Also would like bonuses (and penalties) mcm adjustable. With multiple mods often granting small stackable bonuses, I find myself too op sometimes! :)

As always, many thanks for your mod Narue!

I have updated the Reward Your Children beta version, if anyone wants to give it a try. It's sort of a large update, though players won't notice much beyond a lot more dialogue.

RYC Beta 2.7z

Beta 2 Changelog - 

• Now uses the more up-to-date children plugin.
  • This is a completely new mod, and is incompatible with the previous version, with a new filename and everything. Please uninstall the previous version before updating.
  • Any child who has grown to adulthood (sent for training and returned) has a new dialogue option.
  • The dialogue you get is based on the type of relationship between parent and child. You can set the relationship type to one of three types. BETA - currently only implemented the "Casual" type, so there is only one setting.
  • The first dialogue option you will have with your adult child is a setup entry, where you define the type of relationship you have with your child. Remember, currently only the "Casual" type has been implemented.
  • Every 24 hours, the player will have a dialogue option with the child. Dialogue is very similar to Reward Your Followers dialogue - simple, mostly just an offer-and-accept system.
  • Occasionally, with the "Casual" relationship type, the child will forcegreet the parent and ask for sex instead. You can accept or refuse.
  • Dialogue delay time can be adjusted with the global variable ryc_delayTimer.
  • I will attach an example of the dialogue to this post. The lines in grey are lines the parent speaks, and the lines in white are the lines the child speaks.
  • "Casual" relationship sex uses no default tags (will accept any sexlab enabled animation) and randomizes actor position.
  • If you just want to test the mod out without having to wait for a child to grow up and be sent off for training, you can COC to the "RYC2_Examples" cell and start a parent-child relationship with the NPC there. That NPC will have a special dialogue that allows you to set the dialogue delay from 24 hours to 1 hour.

Some planned features (the complete list is a bit long for a single post) - 

• I have dialogue written for two more relationship types - "Aggressive/Submissive" and "Loving." However, the mod can be extended to any sort of parent-child relationship type, including non-sexual relationships, non-parent-child relationships, random NPC relationships, etcetera.
  • Implement the other two relationship types, Aggressive/Submissive and Loving. The dialogue is already written, I just haven't put it in yet.
  • A better method of system control than a starting dialogue setup, such as a spell or MCM page. I deliberately didn't include an MCM because my MCM list is already pretty big, but if there get to be too many options I will think about it.

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TWO WRITE DIALOGUE FOR THIS:

• If anyone wants to write dialogue for more relationship types, I would be very happy to include it.
  • There are some requirements for new dialogue:
  • Dialogue may be forcegreet or non-forcegreet, though I prefer to use non-forcegreet and limit the impact on the engine.
  •  - Forcegreet dialogue must start with something the NPC says, then the player response, then the NPC responds to that. Those three lines are minimum requirements, but after that any number of lines can be added.
  •  - Non-forcegreet dialogue must start with something the player says, then NPC responds. Those two lines are minimum requirements, but after that any number of lines can be added.
  •  - A few forcegreets are fine, but no more than four or five per relationship type, okay? Any more than that and the strain on the engine (and my sanity) goes way up.
  • There can be any number of entries (an entry is either a 3-line forcegreet or a 2-line non-forcegreet). I would suggest one "intro" conversation and any number of follow-up entries per relationship type, but how you structure it is up to you.
  • I am interested in the following sexual relationship types:
  •  - Loving (dominant child, dominant parent) DONE
  •  - Evil (dominant/aggressive child, dominant/aggressive parent)
  •  - Momma's Boy/Daddy's Girl (neutral child, dominant parent)
  •  - Uncaring (dominant child, neutral parent)
  •  - Invitational (submissive child, neutral parent)
  •  - Casual (neutral child, neutral parent) DONE
  •  - Aggressive/Submissive (dominant child, submissive parent) DONE
  •  - Shy (submissive child, submissive parent)
  •  - Caring (neutral child, submissive parent)
  • I am also interested in any and all non-sexual relationship types that fit the current scheme: Loving, Evil, Momma's Boy/Daddy's Girl, Uncaring, Invitational, Casual, Aggressive/Submissive, Shy, Caring.
  • I am also interested in any other relationship types anyone cares to make, including non parent-child relationships. For example, eventually I hope to add in all Reward Your Followers dialogue with stage-progressing relationships
  • I don't *guarantee* that it will make it in, but I will at least look at it. :)

OTHER NOTES:

If anyone has any suggestions for relationship types, dialogue changes, new dialogue, settings, or anything else, let me know. :)

Spoiler

test.jpg

RYC Beta 2.7z

3 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

Are there any mods that I can use along side this that would allow for npcs to go frolicking on their own and get themselves and others pregnant without the players influence?  Preferably in a realistic manor, not just all out crazed sex in the streets.

I use the updated Sexlab Approach with the English .esp.

I slide the hug and kiss sliders to -100 and turn time to 120 seconds.

There is dialogue when approached for pc.

Npc have their own dialogue.

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword= SexLab+Approach+JPPlus+&mode=ret

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach/?page=25&tab=comments#comment-2219941

Quick update: should fix a few bugs and enable the next two relationship types.

RYC2 - Beta 4.7z

• Fixes a potential bug prevent the "Casual" relationship from ever firing the forcegreet portion of the dialogue.
  • Adds in the "Loving" and "Aggressive/Submissive" relationship types.
  • Fixes one or two other minor bugs.

Here are some dialogue examples from the current three relationship types:

Spoiler

casual_dialogue.jpg

lovingdialogue.jpg

aggsubdialogue.jpg

p.s. @Narue , I noticed that the Breton Male Adult Mage actor is missing the _JSW_FMC_DefaultFollowPlayer AI package that all of your other actors have.

On 7/20/2018 at 5:33 PM, thesteve812 said:

I use the updated Sexlab Approach with the English .esp.

I slide the hug and kiss sliders to -100 and turn time to 120 seconds.

There is dialogue when approached for pc.

Npc have their own dialogue.

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword= SexLab+Approach+JPPlus+&mode=ret

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach/?page=25&tab=comments#comment-2219941

Thanks I will have a look.  NPCs will approach other npcs right?  Not just the player?

Npc to npc approach, dialogue and sex if they want to. ( sometimes rape if slider set )

Depends on some of your slider choices.

I'd go with default sliders first, then make your own choices.

For me the hugs worked fine, but the kiss would sometimes play sex act. So I turned kiss to -100 for pc and npc.

37 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

Npc to npc approach, dialogue and sex if they want to. ( sometimes rape if slider set )

Depends on some of your slider choices.

I'd go with default sliders first, then make your own choices.

For me the hugs worked fine, but the kiss would sometimes play sex act. So I turned kiss to -100 for pc and npc.

Thanks again!  I know this is the wrong place to ask, but since you suggested the mod and are already responding to me, I've installed the mod and the language patch but I've encountered an issue.  I was approached once and a dialogue box popped up, but all there was was a bunch of boxes where letters should be, both for the npc dialogue and my responses.  Any idea where I messed up?

22 minutes ago, VirazolKaine said:

Thanks again!  I know this is the wrong place to ask, but since you suggested the mod and are already responding to me, I've installed the mod and the language patch but I've encountered an issue.  I was approached once and a dialogue box popped up, but all there was was a bunch of boxes where letters should be, both for the npc dialogue and my responses.  Any idea where I messed up?

I use those 2 links and it works for me. Try reinstalling and replace or overwrite with English .esp.

2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

I use those 2 links and it works for me. Try reinstalling and replace or overwrite with English .esp.

I've done that and it's still not working, I've also noticed that when npcs start sex, they both just strip and stand inside of eachother and nothing happens.  I suspect I have mod conflicts or something somewhere.

Edit: I've fixed the npcs standing inside eachother by installing some animations.  Though the dialogue with the player is still broken so I've just turned off npcs approaching the player, but everything else seems to work fine.

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Does the mod track the offspring of NPC's like it does with the PC?  And I found a solution for the flat breasts issue...uninstall the older version, clean save, then install the latest version. That fixed it. 

Nope, children are only tracked if the player is one of the parents.