Maybe, add a slider [to MCM] for chance to inseminate from scenes with anal sex?

Edit: Maybe alos, Have the ability to add tags that you want treated as vaginal.  I am finding that many animations just have sex for vaginal sex in there tags. (looking at those that were included in SL Light).

On 11/1/2017 at 7:28 AM, Narue said:

There's an Oldrim version too in the downloads. And thanks to StorageUtil, the number of tracked actors is unbounded. :classic_biggrin:

Is that the case for SSE users with PapUtil?  I can't seem to get any new NPCs to get tracked.  I was having problems before, which were completely my fault(using SL-Lite, and for whatever reason thought that the PapUtil files included there were enough, they weren't and the mod page stated as much).  Thought I'd sorted it out since now things are working, the full cycle happens, and can go again for a 2nd or 3rd round of soulgems.

Now the thing I'm getting is any and it seems every "New" NPCs I encounter, post installing PapUtil proper, don't get added to track list, cannot become pregnant and FretilSpells only seem to state that they aren't being tracked(despite having ridden train DragonBorn).

Any ideas?

P.S.  Of V1.4, going to try 1.4.5 cause...why not?

3 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Is that the case for SSE users with PapUtil?  I can't seem to get any new NPCs to get tracked.  I was having problems before, which were completely my fault(using SL-Lite, and for whatever reason thought that the PapUtil files included there were enough, they weren't and the mod page stated as much).  Thought I'd sorted it out since now things are working, the full cycle happens, and can go again for a 2nd or 3rd round of soulgems.

Now the thing I'm getting is any and it seems every "New" NPCs I encounter, post installing PapUtil proper, don't get added to track list, cannot become pregnant and FretilSpells only seem to state that they aren't being tracked(despite having ridden train DragonBorn).

Any ideas?

P.S.  Of V1.4, going to try 1.4.5 cause...why not?

Sadly, StorageUtil doesn't seem to remember forms that are added by mods, so I had to revert back to arrays for the actor and father storage. Due to that, it's again bound to 128. This change occurred in version 1.4.0, and that version includes a conversion method of StorageUtil to arrays for the forms.

Dare I ask how many women your Dragonborn has bedded? ;)

23 hours ago, Narue said:

Sadly, StorageUtil doesn't seem to remember forms that are added by mods, so I had to revert back to arrays for the actor and father storage. Due to that, it's again bound to 128. This change occurred in version 1.4.0, and that version includes a conversion method of StorageUtil to arrays for the forms.

Dare I ask how many women your Dragonborn has bedded? ;)

My DB passionately adheres to the "Make Love, Not War" philosophy.  Plus, it's the only realistic means of obtaining filled black/grand soul gems for enchanting(I be a poor DB) since murdering people/creatures and ripping their souls out via soul traps is a degree of evil my DB unable to fathom.   Sapping up dragur souls, I think, suddenly became okay in the DB's books now though.

Is the array able to flush data or erase some records?   Got a few blank slots in the middle of the list here and there.  I assume they're for NPC whom were non-unique/despawned/died.  Or perhaps I should disable the mod and associated patched, save, re-enable and start over?

As for how many...probably more than they've cast FG's fornicate spell and done that match maker (Yea, they be pretty selfish with the punani)

P.S.  when updating to 1.4.5, the mod wanted to replace part of jaxonz positioner.  I did not do so.

Is the array able to flush data or erase some records?

Yup. If the actor can no longer be tracked (such as by dying), the record is cleared from the array, which opens it up for a new actor to be tracked. This cleaning happens on every polling interval. I'll give that logic another look to make sure it's doing what it should be doing, along with the display of the list, since blank records shouldn't be shown in the MCM.

> P.S.  when updating to 1.4.5 wanted, the mod wanted to replace part of jaxonz positioner.  I did not do so.

That's fine. The conflicting files are part of SkyUILib, which is a modder's resource that is meant to remain unchanged. You can choose to overwrite or not, and the effect will be the same.

5 hours ago, Narue said:

I'll give that logic another look to make sure it's doing what it should be doing, along with the display of the list, since blank records shouldn't be shown in the MCM.

If you don't notice anything after a quick look, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  From my end, my SSE test & abuse mods run is far from ideal.  for this mod in particular I know that I botched the first dozen+ hours running it by NOT having some prerequisite installed and some others installed incorrectly.  So don't pull your hair out looking for a problem that almost certainly I made for myself.

I only care now because the DB is getting close to an AA meeting with rxkx22's Valarica, and...well... yea.  There's just a dark and terrible "need" there.

I'm pretty happy with Fertility Mode and it's previous non-SKSE iteration (for my SSE game of course) cause it doesn't seem to "pause" like the previous pregnancy mod I used before that when something happens (like the blue splatter glow arousal spell that the Falmers cast on a female in "Things In the Dark"

The chief reason I haven't upgraded to the SSE SKSE version is because there's no nonconsensual mods that's been ported over to SSE yet and the SSE Sexlab port is still in it's infancy.  So I'm holding off on that.

This mod has been working great so far with no CTD or errors. But, currently I'm not able to scan the status of other npc and it doesnt track npc suggesting they cannot get pregnant by other npc? Also, do the babies not grow at all? Otherwise what is the point if all there is to carry a baby around that will eventually just get killed in combat? I like the potential of this mod overall and I hope there is more to it.

On 1/27/2018 at 5:58 PM, Celedhring said:

I'm pretty happy with Fertility Mode and it's previous non-SKSE iteration (for my SSE game of course) cause it doesn't seem to "pause" like the previous pregnancy mod I used before that when something happens (like the blue splatter glow arousal spell that the Falmers cast on a female in "Things In the Dark"

The chief reason I haven't upgraded to the SSE SKSE version is because there's no nonconsensual mods that's been ported over to SSE yet and the SSE Sexlab port is still in it's infancy.  So I'm holding off on that.

Agreed. Defeat and Scent of Sex are the two SexLab mods I want to see fully ported, but we're not quite there yet. However, with that in mind, Fertility Mode is designed to "just work" as soon as the ports come out.

9 hours ago, Czanrei said:

This mod has been working great so far with no CTD or errors. But, currently I'm not able to scan the status of other npc and it doesnt track npc suggesting they cannot get pregnant by other npc? Also, do the babies not grow at all? Otherwise what is the point if all there is to carry a baby around that will eventually just get killed in combat? I like the potential of this mod overall and I hope there is more to it.

Due to an issue with StorageUtil, I had to revert to using arrays for actor storage. Unfortunately, this means there's a limit the the number of NPCs that can be tracked (128, to be precise). When I get a chance I'll make sure that the arrays are being handled properly, and I'll also likely throw in multi-array logic to increase the limit.

Concerning babies, in the base mod they don't grow up. I'm working on an extension for aging and turning into child actor spawns, but it's going slowly for various reasons. My absolute worst case is to port the child spawn logic from Basic Pregnancy Cycle if the extension I want to do doesn't work out. So it will happen in some form or another, I just don't have an ETA yet.

On a side note, if you're married you can pass off the baby to your spouse and they'll be safe, but then you won't get the benefit of the item's enchantment. ;) Another thing I want to add is babysitters, where if you're not married you can do the same thing with certain trusted NPCs.

1 hour ago, superwai` said:

your work great!!! After i upgraded my mod to latest version, my belly can grow up,  But my breast becomes small. Could you add option to on/off breast inflation? thank

Yup, that's a known issue. I have a fix in place for the next version, and turning off breast scaling is an included option.

3 hours ago, Narue said:

Due to an issue with StorageUtil, I had to revert to using arrays for actor storage. Unfortunately, this means there's a limit the the number of NPCs that can be tracked (128, to be precise). When I get a chance I'll make sure that the arrays are being handled properly, and I'll also likely throw in multi-array logic to increase the limit.

Failing that, user ability to remove(and supplant) NPCs from the tracked list would not go amiss.  We all have that person we regret sleeping with and would like to forget.  Like that time we spent a week wooing all those dental-hygiene deficient females in an orc stronghold just because that chief annoyed me with their elitist BS and needed to be put in their place.  Ya know, just the ho-hum day to day sort of revenge sex that happens in skyrim.

10 hours ago, Narue said:

Agreed. Defeat and Scent of Sex are the two SexLab mods I want to see fully ported, but we're not quite there yet. However, with that in mind, Fertility Mode is designed to "just work" as soon as the ports come out.

Concerning babies, in the base mod they don't grow up. I'm working on an extension for aging and turning into child actor spawns, but it's going slowly for various reasons. My absolute worst case is to port the child spawn logic from Basic Pregnancy Cycle if the extension I want to do doesn't work out. So it will happen in some form or another, I just don't have an ETA yet.

On a side note, if you're married you can pass off the baby to your spouse and they'll be safe, but then you won't get the benefit of the item's enchantment. ;) Another thing I want to add is babysitters, where if you're not married you can do the same thing with certain trusted NPCs.

Yup, that's a known issue. I have a fix in place for the next version, and turning off breast scaling is an included option.

Awesome suggestion about passing the baby off to the spouse, I like it. I look forward to your future updates!

user ability to remove(and supplant) NPCs from the tracked list would not go amiss

Consider it done. That was an oversight on my part, to be honest. From the MCM you can add women to the tracking list (when targeted by the crosshair), but I neglected to include the option to remove them. That has been corrected and will be part of the next version.

Note that tracking is initiated in one of two ways:

1. Target the actor and you can add them manually through the NPC debug MCM page.

2. Inseminate them (through explicit sex, implied sex, or the inseminate actor spell).

Just having sex doesn't guarantee insemination, and in turn does not guarantee tracking. The sex animation needs to have appropriate tags (vaginal, creampie, or vaginalcum). The Flower Girls patch additionally applies a small insemination chance for anal, and I need to update the SexLab hooks to do the same.

The reason for this is to keep the script load light. Using a cloak spell or cell scan hits the script engine pretty hard, so I went with a more intentional approach to tracking women instead of an automatic approach.

Hello,

I really thank you for your hard work of updating the mod. 

I have one question on the latest update (v 1.4.6/ for LE), though. 

After the update (clean install), I could not choose 'child naming' option in MCM (for my male PC's setting)

that  had been able to toggle on/off also for male PC in v 1.4+ (as far as i remember correctly).

Is there any additional condition to enable this toggle? 

[Added]: OK. I saw the added change log on Nexus (LE version). Sorry for bothering and I'm looking forward to its implemention in the future.

I was so exciting to trying the new version. :smile: Thanks for this. :smile: But the problem is the breats again. Now if my character is naked the breast ratio not changing,it's OK, when Fertility Mode is starting, but when she wear an armor, the breast scale is changing again, going flat. :frown:

3 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

I was so exciting to trying the new version. :smile: Thanks for this. :smile: But the problem is the breats again. Now if my character is naked the breast ratio not changing,it's OK, when Fertility Mode is starting, but when she wear an armor, the breast scale is changing again, going flat. :frown:

Well shit. I was hoping the breast01 stuff would take care of that. Could you share your load order with me? My last resort is to match your setup so I can reproduce the issue. That'll put me in a better position to either find a fix or have enough information to reach out for assistance from folks more familiar with bodies and scaling.

8 hours ago, Narue said:

Well shit. I was hoping the breast01 stuff would take care of that. Could you share your load order with me? My last resort is to match your setup so I can reproduce the issue. That'll put me in a better position to either find a fix or have enough information to reach out for assistance from folks more familiar with bodies and scaling.

OF course. :smile:

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2018-02-11T08-21-32.txt

This does not work with Milkmod or does it? I tried it and  regardless of my LoadOrder .

Evertime I use T(wait some time) first fertilitymode scales and a 3 seconds later milkmod overwrites it(Belly+ boobs pops up, belly disappears  and boobs scale according to milkmod).

So I switched to a HentaiPregnancy SE port(with some adjustments of Milkmod and HentaiP...)

What happens when you wait via "T": Body scale as before "T"--> Milkmod Breast scale, Belly disappears for a blink of a second--> Belly scales according to Hentai Pregancy. Boobs have Milkmod size and lactating just fine.

it works but this isn't as satisfying as a  simulation ("I wonder if that guy managed to knock her up...").

OF course.

Wonderful, thanks. :smile: One last question, which body and armor/clothing replacers are you using? I don't see BodySlide in the load order, is it safe to assume you didn't make any adjustments to the body and armors?

This does not work with Milkmod or does it?

On a cursory look at the scripts, it seems like they'll step on each other for scaling. Milk Mod Economy for SSE has code support for Basic Pregnancy Cycle, so I'd suggest reaching out to the author to add Fertility Mode as well.  I still need to review Milk Mod for Oldrim, but I'd wager it's similar.

23 minutes ago, Narue said:

OF course.

Wonderful, thanks. :smile: One last question, which body and armor/clothing replacers are you using? I don't see BodySlide in the load order, is it safe to assume you didn't make any adjustments to the body and armors?

This does not work with Milkmod or does it?

On a cursory look at the scripts, it seems like they'll step on each other for scaling. Milk Mod Economy for SSE has code support for Basic Pregnancy Cycle, so I'd suggest reaching out to the author to add Fertility Mode as well.  I still need to review Milk Mod for Oldrim, but I'd wager it's similar.

Thanks me :smile: So, I use UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing mod. About the BodySlide: I install it manually, but it's installed. I made "Batch build" in the BodySlide to my selected body preset.

On 2/11/2018 at 6:01 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

This does not work with Milkmod or does it? I tried it and  regardless of my LoadOrder .

Evertime I use T(wait some time) first fertilitymode scales and a 3 seconds later milkmod overwrites it(Belly+ boobs pops up, belly disappears  and boobs scale according to milkmod).

So I switched to a HentaiPregnancy SE port(with some adjustments of Milkmod and HentaiP...)

What happens when you wait via "T": Body scale as before "T"--> Milkmod Breast scale, Belly disappears for a blink of a second--> Belly scales according to Hentai Pregancy. Boobs have Milkmod size and lactating just fine.

it works but this isn't as satisfying as a  simulation ("I wonder if that guy managed to knock her up...").

On 2/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, JoanPesci said:

Thanks me :smile: So, I use UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing mod. About the BodySlide: I install it manually, but it's installed. I made "Batch build" in the BodySlide to my selected body preset.

Don't get your heart stuck on that mod, a lot of bad maths that break the game.  I managed to level up to 10(male, milk-drinking maid pimp) and got 4 maids as current followers, and can't do anything other than milk them(and fork around with debug features to get them to milk).  Spent 2 in game days on the last milking session and thats enough of that.  getting rid of it myself.  scripts are constantly tripping over themselves and locking up.

The longer you have and use maids the worse it gets; there's just too much broken and no simple milking/leveling options or controls to limit that I've seen (which work anyways).  Not that I can even reliably get into the MCM for it, and when I do manage to things are as clear as mud and the MCM doesn't seem to give a shit what I select and pegs whatever it wants to keep as gospel instead and drops a lot of my changes into the ether.

It runs amuck, and its out of control.

Anywho, I gets the flat tits too.  hitting the npcs whom have had their titties stolen with the milking spell from M.M.E., counter-intuitively, brings the bounce back to their step....For a little bit anyways.  Right up until fertility(Reasonably suspect) polls them to see if they've a soulgem growing after which the bewbs get lobbed off again. 

That said I'm using UNPB(as all proper Talos loving nords should) niether mod explicitly supports it; but even though its really noticeably when boobs suddenly vanish in my game, variety is the spice of life so I can deal with it. (actually there are just a shit ton of other little problems with SSE mods that piss me off more and am stamping out those.  SSE is really busting my balls with soo many poison pill mods)

:EDIT 10/02/2018:

The latest release is much better in every regard.