17 minutes ago, Narue said:

Effectively this means you can have your chance of getting pregnant go down by having more sex which seems counter intuitive...

That's possible, but only for degenerate random rolls. I took that into account with the weakening but not eliminating calculation. More sex should increase the pregnancy chance unless time between sex each time is on the order of days. This is where the age of sperm comes into effect, where it's not an overwriting effect as much as a sperm age plus new sperm quality effect. The big issue with this is only the most probable father is tracked at the time of nut, so it's definitely not realistic.

> Based on how you are doing tracking presently would it be feasible to track multiple inseminations per actor and then they increase in strength the more orgasms a male achieves in a scene.

Totally! There's a definite concern in data storage and calculation effort though, which is one of the reasons why I went with the simpler approach. When designing the algorithms, I didn't have hard numbers on performance and chose to err on the more conservative side to keep the script load light. At this point, I'm less concerned about more robust father tracking.

That's fair.  Thank you and keep up the great work with this mod :)

On 11/14/2018 at 11:07 PM, Adviser69 said:

So.... I switched back to CBBE because I found a preset that I like. I can definitely say that the belly scaling via bodymorph definitely works, considering how my succubus character is already carrying two lifeforms in her and is pumped full of cum almost every night....

mind explaining the steps for building the belly node for cbbe body? I do have racemenu installed

Hello!

First of all: Thank you very much for the mod. It is very immersive that finally having sex can also have consequences. I like that very much. 

I especially find it funny when there are suddenly people walking around town, carrying babies. It looks natural now. Like the population is really growing. Which it is, obviously. 

Although, I do have 2 minor issues that I would like to ask you to help me with, if you have the time:

1. The Children, although tracked and over 30 days old do not seem to grow old in my version. They keep lollygagging, I think, and do not seem to wish to migrate out of their swaddling clothes. Do I simply have to wait longer? 

I have the Children version installed too, did FNIS and Loot rolls like with any other mod. But I do not quite know what is keeping them. 

Although I now realize that I have this version of NonEssential Children installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18810

Could there be a problem that I have been missing?

2. I would very much like it if there was an option to shut down the messages "xy is pregnant by..." completely. Because that is very much immerstion breaking. Because, frankly if my guy is crawling through some type of mud or underbrush and suddenly knows that someone he has witnessed or been with is suddenly pregnant... I don't know. It sounds to me like: "My ball sense is tingling. Someone is pregnant now!" 

If I wish to know, I can just check the mod directly under the "System - Mods..." path. 

I would prefer it so much more if maybe there was an option to get rid of these messages and for the mother to name the child if I have child naming disabled. You know, just come back days (months, whatever) later and see... oops. That woman is carrying a baby sling now and... Damn. could be mine, could it? As a male player you never really know.

Makes sense for the female player to know that yeah... something has happened. Like a message popping up "You feel queasy", followed by messages over the next few days (months) "You feel ravenous, you could eat a horse" (But without consequences where you really have to eat more food or so. Just a message would be awesome) and followed by "You feel bloated /heavy / nauseaus/...) 

But the message immediately telling you who is responsible is a little immersion breaking if you have been with a lot of people. It would also be nice to get the ability to disable that. I would much rather figure it out by myself or cheat by checking the records if I am too curious but not have it slapped in my face when and by who. 

If you could maybe think about doing that... well, that'll be grand. 

Cheers. 

On 12/10/2018 at 6:15 AM, Munkus69 said:

1. The Children, although tracked and over 30 days old do not seem to grow old in my version. They keep lollygagging, I think, and do not seem to wish to migrate out of their swaddling clothes. Do I simply have to wait longer? 

I have the Children version installed too, did FNIS and Loot rolls like with any other mod. But I do not quite know what is keeping them. 

Although I now realize that I have this version of NonEssential Children installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18810

Could there be a problem that I have been missing?

Are they in your inventory or are they being carried by NPCs? I've found that if I wait for the amount of time set for them to grow, they will only grow if I put them into my inventory. So as long as they are with an NPC they wont grow into a child actor, but if you take the baby item they will instantly turn into a child.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:23 PM, tod howard said:

Are they in your inventory or are they being carried by NPCs? I've found that if I wait for the amount of time set for them to grow, they will only grow if I put them into my inventory. So as long as they are with an NPC they wont grow into a child actor, but if you take the baby item they will instantly turn into a child.

Ummm... 

Let me think about what I have done so far:

Most of those children are still with the NPC. I somehow assumed they would then stay with them. They get carried around in the slings. 

I know that I have taken the children away from some via the debug function and had them in my inventory. 

Then I waited for several days to see if something would happen. I got myself the oldest that were already over 30 days old. 4 i think, in total. I think I waited about three or four days but nothing happened. 

That was a few days ago. I have not retried since then. Will do later this evening, I think. 

I want to see if they need to be in my inventory for the full 30 days, independent of how old they are when I take them from the NPC or if there is still another problem there. Will test. 

Thanks for the suggestion. If your way works, then I feel that my bubble will burst and there goes the idea of having offspring with every lover that I take while my guy goes on slaying dragons, coming back (x time) later to find a child from him.

Edit: Currently they are residing on the floor of my house in their little cribs because I dumped them there after they didn't grow old. Cribs look cute btw. 

Edit 2: I harvested children from the women via the "debug NPC" function, since I could not figure out any other way of getting the children. Then I went home, collected the ones from the floor and waited. 33 days. I just watched the clock tick down. Nothing. Just an inventory full with children's baskets.

Am I doing something wrong? Was maybe using the "Debug NPC" option wrong? Should there have been some kind of dialogue option? Because there never is one, even when the NPC is wearing it. No indication that there is so much as a baby. Is that correct?

On 12/14/2018 at 6:44 PM, skrimplayerz18 said:

Could anyone tell me of a unp model that works with this mod? (Currently using unp renewal...but I do not see any belly size increase.) Thanks for any help guys.

Before I switched back to CBBE for my own aesthetic purposes, I was using the Shiva UNPB bodyslide, and I can confirm that yes, it does work. The biggest thing, regardless of body type, is that you have to build the bodymorph tri files in bodyslide studio, or download a version of the body type with these files already present. For SE this is necessary even if you do use the NetImmerse option. The other big thing is to make sure you have an appropriate skeleton rig (XPMS for example), or else you won't see ANY extra morphs or effects outside of what the original vanilla skeleton can already do.

@Narue I know that there have been problems in the past concerning futa characters, but I had a question. I came across a mod called Gender Bender, a mod that lets a female character switch from female to male genitalia and back again with a scripted event, and is even recognized by Sexlab without having to manually switch genders every time. I was wondering, is it possible to make a insemination hook for this mod? If so, I think it would solve most of the futa problems people have been having. If I was a bit better at Papyrus I would take a shot at writing the hook myself, but embarrassingly it's still a bit beyond my current skill.

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Before I switched back to CBBE for my own aesthetic purposes, I was using the Shiva UNPB bodyslide, and I can confirm that yes, it does work. The biggest thing, regardless of body type, is that you have to build the bodymorph tri files in bodyslide studio, or download a version of the body type with these files already present. For SE this is necessary even if you do use the NetImmerse option. The other big thing is to make sure you have an appropriate skeleton rig (XPMS for example), or else you won't see ANY extra morphs or effects outside of what the original vanilla skeleton can already do.

@Narue I know that there have been problems in the past concerning futa characters, but I had a question. I came across a mod called Gender Bender, a mod that lets a female character switch from female to male genitalia and back again with a scripted event, and is even recognized by Sexlab without having to manually switch genders every time. I was wondering, is it possible to make a insemination hook for this mod? If so, I think it would solve most of the futa problems people have been having. If I was a bit better at Papyrus I would take a shot at writing the hook myself, but embarrassingly it's still a bit beyond my current skill.

Should not turning on Female sperm in Sexlab fix that issue?

> Downloaded this mod

> Is a female character

> Stays at an inn for the night

> Wakes up to notice there's semen inside me

> ???

So I didn't realize even if you're upstairs sleeping by yourself, there's a chance an NPC can rape sleep with you. Was a bit annoyed, but luckily there's an option in the MCM to turn the "Chance of insemination" from 30% to 0%. Otherwise, this mod is pretty awesome. Just thought i'd point out that bit in case people didn't know like myself.

16 minutes ago, DeadSpaceBro said:

> Downloaded this mod

> Is a female character

> Stays at an inn for the night

> Wakes up to notice there's semen inside me

> ???

So I didn't realize even if you're upstairs sleeping by yourself, there's a chance an NPC can rape sleep with you. Was a bit annoyed, but luckily there's an option in the MCM to turn the "Chance of insemination" from 30% to 0%. Otherwise, this mod is pretty awesome. Just thought i'd point out that bit in case people didn't know like myself.

Heh, it can be even worse if you're playing a male and there are women in the inn with you. That sleep insemination goes both ways. When set to anything other than 0%, a male PC has a chance to inseminate one of the female NPCs in the same cell when he sleeps. It can get pretty bad if you have certain mannequin and/or children overhauls. I keep off all the time regardless due to Immersive Spouses and other mods I use.

3 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Heh, it can be even worse if you're playing a male and there are women in the inn with you. That sleep insemination goes both ways. When set to anything other than 0%, a male PC has a chance to inseminate one of the female NPCs in the same cell when he sleeps. It can get pretty bad if you have certain mannequin and/or children overhauls. I keep off all the time regardless due to Immersive Spouses and other mods I use.

... Oh, yea ... I can see why you did that LOL. In any case, I will always keep it at 0%, because not having control on who gets pregnant without my say feels awful. I do have to ask though, I didn't realize there's a file called Fertility: Children 0.6 and I was wondering, what is that file for? I know what patches are for SSE Sexlab and SSE Flower Girls, but not the Children one.

On 12/17/2018 at 2:55 PM, Uncle64 said:

Should not turning on Female sperm in Sexlab fix that issue?

Honestly, I don't know. I'm familiar with that setting in SexLab, but not how it's implemented. My gut feeling is that it wouldn't help since the gender settings in Fertility Mode are equivalent to GetSex from the API.  If you can call it "support", the latest version removed gender checks from the insemination spell, but proper support is high on my priority list of things to do. The trick, of course, is designing it in a way that doesn't interfere with players who don't frequent LL. ;)

What really confuses me is the myriad requests I get for PMS and menstruation features... Yes, I'll very likely add them, but I don't grok the reasoning behind why folks want to experience such a shit thing even in a virtual world. ;)

4 hours ago, deltaDrag00n30 said:

so yeah i got a weird bug in my game where the bellynodes change shape for npcs but not for myself its sure a weird one seeing their bellys change but mine doesnt even though they have the same body i got

The code is identical for the player and NPCs. Do you have any mods that somehow make the player unique for body models or animations? This interests me, as compatibility is a huge concern for me.

31 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Mannequins were explicitly excluded in the latest version, and children have always been excluded (though mods which remove the IsChild flag break that, sadly). The generic sleep insemination was included for players who don't use any sex mods, so in general I'd recommend turning it off for LL regulars. I keep it enabled myself, but only because it encourages use of the washout potion recipes and adds a bit of "oh shit!" risk. The mod was really based on how I used BeeingFemale in my own games, and the underlying goal has always been maintaining mindfulness of potential pregnancy without taking away from the action/adventure nature of Skyrim itself. :)

2 hours ago, Narue said:

Honestly, I don't know. I'm familiar with that setting in SexLab, but not how it's implemented. My gut feeling is that it wouldn't help since the gender settings in Fertility Mode are equivalent to GetSex from the API.  If you can call it "support", the latest version removed gender checks from the insemination spell, but proper support is high on my priority list of things to do. The trick, of course, is designing it in a way that doesn't interfere with players who don't frequent LL. ;)

What really confuses me is the myriad requests I get for PMS and menstruation features... Yes, I'll very likely add them, but I don't grok the reasoning behind why folks want to experience such a shit thing even in a virtual world. ;)

The code is identical for the player and NPCs. Do you have any mods that somehow make the player unique for body models or animations? This interests me, as compatibility is a huge concern for me.

Mannequins were explicitly excluded in the latest version, and children have always been excluded (though mods which remove the IsChild flag break that, sadly). The generic sleep insemination was included for players who don't use any sex mods, so in general I'd recommend turning it off for LL regulars. I keep it enabled myself, but only because it encourages use of the washout potion recipes and adds a bit of "oh shit!" risk. The mod was really based on how I used BeeingFemale in my own games, and the underlying goal has always been maintaining mindfulness of potential pregnancy without taking away from the action/adventure nature of Skyrim itself. :)

I understand the reasoning behind people wanting menstration (immersive roleplay), but honestly I would just see it as a burden. It's bad enough that my main character has to have sex at least once a day (being a Succubus can be challenging) in addition to basic needs, that adding something so adverse would just be cruel. 
In  any case, I'm testing out Gender Bender since you've stated that a gender check is no longer required, and I'll let you know the results.

As for the child and mannequin overhauls overriding your exclusions, it's very dependent on the mod. Sexy Mannequins is a no go because it passes up the manikin race for the actual existing races. And I'm thinking that The Kids Are Alright might remove or at least suppress the IsChild tag, since children are affected partially by Sexlab Aroused as well. No sex acts can be taken with the children thankfully, but they do seem to be affected by Aroused and this mod with TKAA. Or maybe it's Immersive Children? Or perhaps both? It will take some further testing to narrow down the culprit. 

i dont think its any animations as i think the ones i use are for all females and dont think there is any mod in my list that should make so only the belly doesnt change for player even in race menu the bar that alters belly doesnt move it but iv watched other nord ladies have babies and swell up only animation i think i have that might only work for me is maybe true spear combat dont really see npcs using it

On 12/18/2018 at 10:23 AM, deltaDrag00n30 said:

so yeah i got a weird bug in my game where the bellynodes change shape for npcs but not for myself its sure a weird one seeing their bellys change but mine doesnt even though they have the same body i got

21 hours ago, deltaDrag00n30 said:

i dont think its any animations as i think the ones i use are for all females and dont think there is any mod in my list that should make so only the belly doesnt change for player even in race menu the bar that alters belly doesnt move it but iv watched other nord ladies have babies and swell up only animation i think i have that might only work for me is maybe true spear combat dont really see npcs using it

Okay, so a couple of questions to get a baseline for your problem. 

1: What bodyslide type are you using?

2: Regardless of bodyslide type, have you built morphs for it and the armors/outfits it uses in Bodyslide Studio? (A good extra option for UNP types, but a hard requirement for CBBE types)

3: Did you make sure that you installed a custom skeleton like XPMSE? (Redundant I know, just covering all the bases)

4: Is your PC a custom race, a beast race, or using a custom body mesh?

5: Have you gone into the MCM menu for Fertility Mode and tried some of the other Belly options beside the default NetImmerse?

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Okay, so a couple of questions to get a baseline for your problem. 

1: What bodyslide type are you using?

2: Regardless of bodyslide type, have you built morphs for it and the armors/outfits it uses in Bodyslide Studio? (A good extra option for UNP types, but a hard requirement for CBBE types)

3: Did you make sure that you installed a custom skeleton like XPMSE? (Redundant I know, just covering all the bases)

4: Is your PC a custom race, a beast race, or using a custom body mesh?

5: Have you gone into the MCM menu for Fertility Mode and tried some of the other Belly options beside the default NetImmerse?

i use cbbe i know to build the bodies for the armors i wish to use mostly just bikini armors im just a normal snooty highelf i dont add costom races to mygame and i have the skelly optons and even tryed diffrent belly types in the mcm what it is for me if i say go into race menu and go to the slider that covers the belly morph cranking it to max or min doesnt change my belly but like i said i can see the bellys grow of every npc and fallower but not for me but its not much a big deal its only looks after all and who cares about that

I'm just gonna put this here in case it trips anyone else up...

Symptom

Tracking would not trigger. Neither through insemination nor MCM. All the cheat tools were greyed out. The insemination event was occurring as evidenced by the debug text.

Context (just the relevant bit)

Mod Organiser 2

Campfire 

PapyrusUtil SE

Solution

Make sure PapyrusUtil SE is AFTER Campfire in your INSTALL order (the left hand window).

Campfire loads its own version of PapyrusUtil.dll and that was interfering. No idea what, if any, impact that will have on Campfire. At least Lydia is happy now. She sure drops some heavy hints...

2 hours ago, RobWed73! said:

I'm just gonna put this here in case it trips anyone else up...

Symptom

Tracking would not trigger. Neither through insemination nor MCM. All the cheat tools were greyed out. The insemination event was occurring as evidenced by the debug text.

Context (just the relevant bit)

Mod Organiser 2

Campfire 

PapyrusUtil SE

Solution

Make sure PapyrusUtil SE is AFTER Campfire in your INSTALL order (the left hand window).

Campfire loads its own version of PapyrusUtil.dll and that was interfering. No idea what, if any, impact that will have on Campfire. At least Lydia is happy now. She sure drops some heavy hints...

I also have this problem though I don't have Campfire...and I don't use MO anymore (I usually just manually install my mods). I'm still looking through it all but so far everything seems in place.

So far it feels like the mod doesn't want to track anyone in my game.

Hi, bit of a bug report here:

Of "Let's go find somewhere private. (Intimacy)" responses only "I thought you'd never ask." (probably followers only) leads to an insemination attempt due to the other two lacking the same script.

I don't know if this is FM - Children or FM - FG patch specific problem, though, as I have both installed.