Private Needs Redone

On 1/2/2019 at 8:55 AM, Adetu said:

When I start playing skyrim special edition I will make the 64Bit version. But that can take a long time.

Anyway if any other modder has time to compile the scripts I do not mind.

I went ahead and did just that if that's still okay.  page is here

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Adetu said:

To do this would require to change the script for unequipping the clothing.

Can do it when I return to playing skyrim, but you should not wait for it to happen soon.

Everything the player unequipped is lateron equipped again.

Just for interest, what are these armors with the sexlabnostrip keywords that should be worn nevertheless ?

Devious Devices,  when they get unequipped, it tends to break them.

Ty you for your response, and I love the work you have done on the mod.

Thank you so very much Adetu.  The script works perfectly so far.  I started a fresh game and add item menu'ed tons of devious devices in game.  They all worked flawlessly with the new script.  Armor is unequipped and reequipped properly.  Devious Devices stay equipped and aren't touched.  Thank you so very much.  Private Needs Redone is the ultimate realistic needs mod.  It is lightweight, works perfectly, is super immersive, and now works well with Devious Devices.  Again thank you so very much Adetu.  Also you may want to note this on the main description page and have the new script as a downloadable file for those who may need it.

46 minutes ago, Adetu said:

If sexlab is not installed it will produce a lot of errors in your papyrus log, same with DDLIbs

I can rework this, so it will only check for Sexlabnostrip IF sexlab is installed. Something like

bool Sexlabisinstalled = false

If Game.GetModByName("SexLab.esm") != 255
        SexLabNoStrip = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002F16E, "SexLab.esm") as Keyword

Sexlabisinstalled = true
    EndIf

and then check and have one unequip with sexlab and the other without.

The zadlibs was only an experiment.

And  I really love your work :)

Tested it with and without Sexlab:

_PNUtilityScript - suggestion2.psc _PNUtilityScript.diff2

10 hours ago, Adetu said:

I think it is one of my personal "Zeta files" for CBBE together with a special texture. One of my favorites too.

Try this ones:

Zeta 300 - Clothes.xml 5.44 kB · 1 download zeta 300.2.xml 5.03 kB · 1 download zeta300.2a.xml 5.08 kB · 1 download

Thanks a lot for this!

I really like the way you used the large negative value of the breastsfantasy setting in bodyslide. That is what was producing the curvature effect that caught my attention. It's really good, most large breasts presets have a bad shape or don't look as good under HDT and gravity.

I incorporated your settings into my own personal preset. Here's the results, I use the racemenu sliders to make my PCs breasts even larger. Love them. Thanks again.

You can tell an NPCs importance in the story by how large her breasts are lol.

Spoiler

JUGS.jpg.e111da9ec68f60ce408764624cfb25ca.jpgJUGS2.jpg.51253e075ed4399bb80d93dfca5095a6.jpg1117619200_enb2020_08_1906_27_32_48.jpg.eb115f6860bf0a73ec9669cea34e0d72.jpg

On 8/17/2020 at 5:25 PM, Adetu said:

All or nothing. Either keep all Devious Devices or remove all propably having more conflicts.

Besides neither Sexlab nor Devious Devices is a hard requirement of my mod, you can also use it on a "vanilla game" !

Hopefully Someday Adetu Can Make Fully Support for Devious Device, Specially For Soulgem Plug (Force Pee when Vibrating) and Prevent Bowel for Anal Plug, The Older Version Side Effect Will Gone in Several Time.

22 hours ago, youngfool said:

Hi, where do I need to put the patch PNPlayerAliasScript.Pex? Im using mob manager. Thanks

The script folder that is in your game's installed directory (I believe it will be located in the folder that says data)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Adetu said:

Zaz is not a requirement, but nevertheless the mod needs the animations from zaz.

With the vanilla addon you can use the mod without sexlab and zaz to be activated.

Hmm. But probably you will have to delete all animations that are not required for private needs manually in zaz.

FNIS simply search and registrate every available animation when I remember right.

Do you know which ones are needed? I wonder if it's possible to swap the animations needed with "Pee and Farts" animations

On 8/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, Adetu said:

If you already have experience with CK and scripting it should be no problem.

The armor slots that should be unequipped are simply marked with "1" in the slottable array in the script _PNUtilityscript.

This is the responsible part:

armor [] function unequip()

playerref.unequipitem(torch01)      ;??

; bool[] SlotTable = Utility.Createboolarray (30, false)   ;this skse shit definetly does not work
   ; yes googled it definetively again a bug

int[] SlotTable = Utility.Createintarray (30, 0)           ; hopefully this will work
    SlotTable[2]   = 1        ; body
    SlotTable[3]   = 1        ; hand
    SlotTable[7]   = 1        ; feet
    SlotTable[18]  = 1        ; plugs

SlotTable[19]  = 1       ; chastity belts

SlotTable[27]  = 1
   SlotTable[28]  = 1

armor [] equippedarmor = new armor[30]       ; Stress for Microsoft garbage collection ??
   armor x

int i
   int islot = 1;
   while i < 30

if SlotTable

x = Playerref.GetWornForm(iSlot) as Armor
         equippedarmor = x
         if x
            playerref.unequipitem(x, false, true)  ; no notification
         endif

else

equippedarmor = None
      endif

i     += 1;
      islot *= 2;
   endwhile

return equippedarmor

EndFunction

Hi all, I finally got the Skryim Scripting Complier to work. So to remove auto unequipping, do I just change the 1 to 0?