Private Needs Redone

5 hours ago, Adetu said:

Yes, replace original with this one.

If you use a version with an bsa archiv I'am not 100 percent sure which one is loaded from the game.

Thanks, I tried it and it seems to work now as intended. I just placed it in the folder you wrote and it worked (I installed the mod by Add Mod from File in Nexus Mod Manager)

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, TangoFoxtrotTastyWhiskey said:

Does this mod allow for toilet slavery as well or am I still better off travelling without companions?

That would be pretty hot. You're off in the middle of nowhere and your companion says they need to pee, and orders you to come put your mouth to it. Is that how you imagine it working? Or the other way around, the companion being the slave?

Is there a mod that does that kind of thing? I think there was an add-on to puppet master that had watersport play like that. But, I haven't really explored more into that side of things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, tryguy said:

That would be pretty hot. You're off in the middle of nowhere and your companion says they need to pee, and orders you to come put your mouth to it. Is that how you imagine it working? Or the other way around, the companion being the slave?

Oh, you know, it's just two friends helping each other out.

Anyway, I checked Puppet Master Swallow, and its animations seem to be wonky. They auto-advance regardless of sexlab settings and don't always properly align, which makes me believe it's in need of an update.

On 8/30/2018 at 5:57 PM, Adetu said:

No there is nothing like this and nothing planned. When I remember right "old submissive lola" mod has this feature.

That's a shame, particularly since the mod you mentioned doesn't seem to have that content after all.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible for you to tie bladder contents and the other one to mods like iNeed / general consumption of items?

Sso if you say, down 3 gallons of water, the bladder fills up a lot faster, same for eating a lot of food.

On 5/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, Adetu said:

Either you would need a tweaked INeed or a tweaked RND, or handle all the food events in this quite small mod.

:( For me this seems to be too much effort for the desired effect.

Fair enough :) Never hurts to ask though!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Adetu said:

If you already have experience with CK and scripting it should be no problem.

The armor slots that should be unequipped are simply marked with "1" in the slottable array in the script _PNUtilityscript.

This is the responsible part:

armor [] function unequip()

playerref.unequipitem(torch01)      ;??

; bool[] SlotTable = Utility.Createboolarray (30, false)   ;this skse shit definetly does not work
   ; yes googled it definetively again a bug

int[] SlotTable = Utility.Createintarray (30, 0)           ; hopefully this will work
    SlotTable[2]   = 1        ; body
    SlotTable[3]   = 1        ; hand
    SlotTable[7]   = 1        ; feet
    SlotTable[18]  = 1        ; plugs

SlotTable[19]  = 1       ; chastity belts

SlotTable[27]  = 1
   SlotTable[28]  = 1

armor [] equippedarmor = new armor[30]       ; Stress for Microsoft garbage collection ??
   armor x

int i
   int islot = 1;
   while i < 30

if SlotTable

x = Playerref.GetWornForm(iSlot) as Armor
         equippedarmor = x
         if x
            playerref.unequipitem(x, false, true)  ; no notification
         endif

else

equippedarmor = None
      endif

i     += 1;
      islot *= 2;
   endwhile

return equippedarmor

EndFunction

thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

I am not a mod creator. Referencing the thread here has shown me the fixed script. I use Mod Organizer, but when I double click the mod and look at the file tree there is no "scripts" folder. When I right click and select "open in explorer" there are 3 containing folders, a .bsa file , .bsl file , and an .esp. No scripts folder. I assume the mod must be "unpacked" to access the scripts folder. Is this correct? Can some one please provide more of an explanation or instruction? Please. How do I get the new .pex file into the scripts folder if I do not know where the scripts folder is?

4 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Just right click on the mod and select "open in explorer". In the opened folder with the .bsa file right click and create a new folder named "scripts". Then just copy the updaten pex-file into this new created folder "scripts". (Mod organizer virtually merges all scripts folder together).

As far as I know the local loose updated file is executed rather than the one in the bsa-archive.

Much needed information. Thank you for sharing. The mod and the fix. Have a wonderful day. Dunka!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Adetu said:

Maybe you're playing a male character ?  With a male character the defecation anim's are untested and taken as they are from the original mod.

Until now I've never played a male character. Anyway in case you're playing a male character try it with a female player character.

--> Female and male characters have different animations !

I'm not playing a male character. But its probably the new ZAZ animations thing you said in the last post. I can't use this mod because I have mods that need the new ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:21 PM, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

The animations for shitting doesn't work after pissing the pc stands up and shits with the idle animation. I ran FNIS

Interestingly I only experience this when I initiate pooping while in first person. If I initiate in third person, animations play for both peeing and pooing, even if both are set to random animations.

Also, if I initiate pee/poo while in auto-move mode, the animations still start without cancelling auto-move. It looks as if I'm skating forward on a trail of piss/shit which is hilarious. Less hilarious is when I skate into some body of water and the swimming animation plays, even after I get out of the water the pissing/shitting animation doesn't resume and I'm just stuck with disabled controls.

Moral of the story is to make sure of the following before you start to take a piss/shit:

• be in third person mode
  • be stationary
  • (probably) not have other possibilities for the animation to be interrupted/cancelled
2 hours ago, Adetu said:

I'm not in a particularly good mood today.
So my recommendation: Learn modding before you post something that is obviously  mandatory.

I understand, looking back what I said was pretty obvious. I haven't touched Skyrim in a while and got too excited at what small discovery I made. After that post, I fiddled around with the scripts to alleviate those issues. Sorry to get on you bad side.