Breast, Belly and Butt Jiggle (simple physics)

I am so impressed that you got this up and running, pretty much entirely from scratch I'm guessing. I reckon I've got my config pretty much exactly like my preferred HDT setup in Oldrim, and I found it much easier to configure than I ever did using JFF.

Really well done, thanks for sharing your work with us.

I’ve pulled 0.1 for now, until I can resolve what causing the CTD.

Hopefully I can get it back up tomorrow.

Ah, guess this explains my CTD's after installing 0.1 :D

Installed it earlier, seemed to be working great with the npc's, tried to fast travel and caught a CTD. Started the game up again, tried fast travelling to a different location, CTD again. Removed 0.1, started again, and game is stable- no longer crashing.

By the way, thanks for putting this together. Easily the best body physics I've seen in SE so far. Keep up the great work.

It's odd - CTD's are totally unpredictable, but so far have ALWAYS been tied to cell changes.  I've yet to have a save game file fail to load regardless of the environment, but opening a door is a roll of the dice.  Outdoors in Solitude with a host of population mods, a save loads right up even, and I'm not seeing a significant hit on FPS either.

Sure do hope you figure out the problem.  Seeing jiggles underneath Rustic Clothing of the female inhabitants of Whiterun was indeed a sight for sore eyes.

Salute, and thanks for your attempts here.

Hold up, do I need to use Oldrim CBBE for this to work, or the one from SSE nexus is fine too?

I have the skeleton, SSE CBBE, ran FNIS, but my body is static.

Also, I assume with this installed, I can convert regular outfits to HTD outfits in bodyslide, if I have the bodyslide files?

Hold up, do I need to use Oldrim CBBE for this to work, or the one from SSE nexus is fine too?

Also, I assume with this installed, I can convert regular outfits to HTD outfits in bodyslide, if I have the bodyslide files?

As long as the body or armor nif is appropriately weighted and XPMSE is installed with HDT rigging and you've run FNIS, you're good to go.

I couldn't run this mod's plugin through MO2, it had to be placed directly into data/skse/plugins before it came to life.

As long as the body or armor nif is appropriately weighted and XPMSE is installed with HDT rigging and you've run FNIS, you're good to go.

I couldn't run this mod's plugin through MO2, it had to be placed directly into data/skse/plugins before it came to life.

Oh, I use MO2, ill try it directly them.

On that note, any other plugins that don't work on MO2 now I should watch out for?

EDIT: For some reason it still doesn't work for me, I placed it in the data/skse/plugins path. Is there supposed for something to show up in FNIS when I run it? What body mod do you use? Do I need to render a HTD body in bodyslide?

I opened the cbp file, so the plugin itself seems to be running fine, but this is what is inside the cbp.txt file:

skse_example_plugin
Query called
Query complete
Test Loaded
load
Attempting Initial Device Hook
kMessage_PostLoad
kMessage_PostPostLoad
kMessage_InputLoaded
kMessage_DataLoaded
kMessage_PreLoadGame
Reset
Attach
Can't find bone NPC L Breast
Can't find bone NPC R Breast
Can't find bone NPC L Butt
Can't find bone NPC R Butt
Can't find bone HDT Belly
Attach
Attach
Attach
Attach

Continues like this for a long time 

So I'm guessing the plugin can't find the skeleton or the body, but both are installed in my MO2

EDIT: Made it work, gotta create a HDT body in bodyslide

Oh, I use MO2, ill try it directly them.

On that note, any other plugins that don't work on MO2 now I should watch out for?

EDIT: For some reason it still doesn't work for me, I placed it in the data/skse/plugins path. Is there supposed for something to show up in FNIS when I run it? What body mod do you use? Do I need to render a HTD body in bodyslide?

I opened the cbp file, so the plugin itself seems to be running fine, but this is what is inside the cbp.txt file:

skse_example_plugin
Query called
Query complete
Test Loaded
load
Attempting Initial Device Hook
kMessage_PostLoad
kMessage_PostPostLoad
kMessage_InputLoaded
kMessage_DataLoaded
kMessage_PreLoadGame
Reset
Attach
Attach
Attach
Attach
Attach

Continues like this for a long time 

So I'm guessing the plugin can't find the skeleton or the body, but both are installed in my MO2

EDIT: Made it work, gotta create a HDT body in bodyslide

Aye, hence why I said "appropriately weighted" ;)

8 hours ago, znaroks said:

Alright, the new 0.14 + SkyrimSE 1.5.16.0.8 + SKSE 2.0.5. works perfectly. This is great.

Now the only question is. How do I make all the female NPC's in my game bounce in clothes xD

Im using CBBE

Make sure you got the 12 Nov 2017 CBBE SSE update. It added physics for a couple of items.

Just released a new version 1.1.8 with the following stuff. smile.gif
- Added physics variants of NeverNude and the underwear.
- Added physics variants of some outfits to BodySlide; where it makes sense.
- Added replacers for the wounded bodies of Susanna and Arivanya.
- Added replacers for the Dragon Aspect shout effect.