Breast, Belly and Butt Jiggle (simple physics)

I figure HDT SMP is still likely a ways out so I threw this together over the weekend.

It's not intended to be a full physics solution or to replace HDT, it's just Breast, Butt and Belly physics.

CBP Physics

Currently it's player only, I will probably add it to NPC's when I get a chance.

The default tuning is very Jello but you can tune it to give a variety of different looks.

The new CBBE doesn't have any Belly weights, so you can't get belly bounce, and none of the armor that shipped with it appear to have weights.

You need to install the HDT version of XPMSSE, the BBP skeleton overwrites the updated bone positions. the HDT version of the skeleton is not available though the FOMOD installer, so you have to install the BBP one, then copy the HDT file our of the archive over the BBP one. Once you'd done that run FNIS. Groovtama just updated XP32, as of Version 4.2 the FoMod installer will install the HDT Skeleton.

Neat! How resource heavy is this compared to HDT? Can it be used to add physics to cloaks, hair and so on?

It'll be a lot lighter on resources than either PE or SMP.

PE and SMP use "real" physics engines, that by their nature have a lot of overhead, CBP uses a simulation I threw together just to do the bounce.

Currently I don't plan on adding cloth type physics for Hair/Cloth, but that might change if I get some spare time.

It's pretty damn good, vastly superior to BBP/TBBP as the boobs will jiggle in response to any animation that moves enough. Cowgirl animations in Flower Girls produced quite convincing up and down boob jiggles, not random or silly in any way. Very impressive :)

It did take some troubleshooting for me to get it to work, for whatever reason it doesn't seem to get on with ENB, but strangely, updating to the new ENB binaries seems to have fixed it!

edit: issues with ENB are gone now as CBP no longer hooks D3D11.

Neat! How resource heavy is this compared to HDT? Can it be used to add physics to cloaks, hair and so on?

It'll be a lot lighter on resources than either PE or SMP.

PE and SMP use "real" physics engines, that by their nature have a lot of overhead, CBP uses a simulation I threw together just to do the bounce.

Currently I don't plan on adding cloth type physics for Hair/Cloth, but that might change if I get some spare time.

It works really well for being "fake" and combined with the lower requirements I can absolutely see this being the preferred choice even when/if PE/SMP is released.

Though I understand putting a "deadline" from the get-go is a good idea especially if you ever want to be free to pursue other projects. The expectation of life-long support it's one of the "hidden curses" of making a popular mod :lol:

Alright, I got it to work. It does work very well, but.. I see the author having to or finding a way to get the CBP message to stop playing in the background when using it. That'll get annoying fast for a lot of users. 

But all and all it gets the jiggles done. My question is now can it be used to create jigglies on the genies. 

Alright, I got it to work. It does work very well, but.. I see the author having to or finding a way to get the CBP message to stop playing in the background when using it. That'll get annoying fast for a lot of users. 

But all and all it gets the jiggles done. My question is now can it be used to create jigglies on the genies. 

You have to disable tuning in config file

Here's a config I threw together because I wanted more butt jiggle.

It'll be a little too strong in some animations, but it looks amazing when walking/running. :)

Will this work well with Catwalk if I convert the mod ?

@wibllewobble Is it possible to add Unp special to your mod and see if it works. Will we be able to create XML files that allow hooks much like how HDT setup

which would allow us add pussy animations? Or is that something we can expect in the future? 

Wow, I didn't expect that!  :o

Guess I'll have to install a second SSE setup now, I just have to test this stuff. Missing HDT support was the main reason why I waited until now.

Really amazing, kudos.

And yeah, collisions would be great. But no pressure!   :D

after installing the mod I noticed the jiggling to be of rather hilarious levels. in addition to that when opening the console command screen I got a string of CBP config commands that quickly kept on growing. it didnt seem to affect my gameplay but I dont really trust such an overload

after installing the mod I noticed the jiggling to be of rather hilarious levels. in addition to that when opening the console command screen I got a string of CBP config commands that quickly kept on growing. it didnt seem to affect my gameplay but I dont really trust such an overload

The log thing is fixed with 0.3.

Got PSVAC mod to work with CBP. Works like a charm. All you have to do is convert the mod and port it over. The jiggles for the clothing look a little funny, but it works. I'm going to try adding fertility to it and see if the female's belly grows. However, I think we may have to wait for Racemenu and allowing of the slider effects from that mod in order to get actually pregnancy belly, but we'll see. It's just nice to see jigglies with my PC lady... Now I'm going to see if I can get the genies to work. I know the exacty mod to use too. hehe. 

This mod works great with UUNP Special converted. Genies will have to wait to convert. I tried to see if I could get one of nightmares xml files to work properly with your cbp. No luck. I'll keep chipping away at it. This mod works great with 1.06 Osex legacy if you convert it. Definitely recommend it to anyone who's wants the romance options. 

It'll be a little too strong in some animations, but it looks amazing when walking/running. :)

You probably want to set the time ticks to at most 8, you should still be able to get a similar feel by reducing some of the other numbers.

There is a chance when it’s at 16 that it won’t bounce at all.

What that number is doing is dictating how frequently the physics is processed, for each actual game loop, given 16ms in a frame (60fps), 8 divides the frame into 2 interpolated motions, but it throws away residual time right now, so at 16 it might fail to trigger the update.

The reason I do this is because at low frame rates it’s the only way to have similar motion to high frame rates.

In a subsequent version I’ll try and retain the residual time, which will resolve the issue, but it might cause less fluid motion.

You probably want to set the time ticks to at most 8, you should still be able to get a similar feel by reducing some of the other numbers.

What that number is doing is dictating how frequently the physics is processed, for each actual game loop, given 16ms in a frame (60fps), 8 divides the frame into 2 interpolated motions, but it throws away residual time right now, so at 16 it might fail to trigger the update.

The reason I do this is because at low frame rates it’s the only way to have similar motion to high frame rates.

In a subsequent version I’ll try and retain the residual time, which will resolve the issue, but it might cause less fluid motion.

The problem was that the timing acted differently for me with and without ENB, and between 0.01 and 0.04.

I've since then went and fixed my config for 0.04 (now the same with or without ENB), which means the time tick is at 4 again.

Here it is.

CBPConfig.txt

The problem was that the timing acted differently for me with and without ENB, and between 0.01 and 0.04.

I've since then went and fixed my config for 0.04 (now the same with or without ENB), which means the time tick is at 4 again.

Here it is.

Thanks, yes I could see how being called multiple times a frame would change the behavior.

It’s not a general physics solution, it is very specific to breast/butt and belly bounce currently.

Now could those be added in time, sure, but it’s a question of priorities and time.

I literally wrote the bounce code on Saturday, it took me perhaps a week of messing around before that to determine where/how to hook the game and why setting bone transformations wasn’t working (BBP skeleton).

I just don’t get a lot of time to work on personal projects, I’ll add NPC’s if I get a chance this weekend, after that I’ll see what makes sense.

I get the being busy part. Thank you for the time you've put into this project. You've given a lot of us hope for this mod. Even if HDT SMP doesn't come to Skyrim SE. At least with your mod we've got physics. I was wondering if you thought about maybe going with the a simple format of allowing hooks into your mod which would allow other players to create extensions. Lets say you abandon the mod for whatever reason. We could continue to use it long after you've retired and maybe see if the community can improve upon your work. The problem with HDT Extension is it's closed off and there is no way to actually open the dll file and transcribe which is a serious problem if you want physics like all-in-one pussy or clams of skyrim. While I'm a fan of the later rather than the former. 

Before your mod. I was working on a bone project started by Cherryhotaling with her old mod. CHSBHC which was the only breasts physics I could get to work. I followed a small tutorial and what the person had done and it allowed for me to get the breasts to work. I didn't have butt and belly support, but I was working my way there. You're mod allowed me to shelve the project I was working on and now I've picked up trying to convert the hdt dll file to 64bit through my system. I find it ridiculous we don't have a tool which allows us to convert 32bit dll files to 64bit with ease. With all the technology we have we can't simply just take the file like that and reedit it into a 64bit version. I understand the complexities behind it and don't mind getting into conversation about the sophistication about the issue at hand, but with all the technology we have. We can't come up with a tool which allows us to take one dll file and convert it to 64bit with ease. Yet we have tools like Champollion which allows me to take a pex files and reverse's it and turns it back into a psc file giving me the script of the original file. Ridiculous. The fact not even Microsoft has been able to figure out the problem enrages me.   Anyway, enough with my rant..

What I'm trying to say is maybe you could create a system with your mod which allows for plugin type system where we could  use different file formats like xml's to alter physics to our liking and make it customizable and easier to use. Let's say you don't want to create vagina of schlong type physics, but if your mod  formatting setup was designed so it can be plugged into by someone else. They could create those physics instead. This way you wouldn't have to have pressure on you from other members of the community to try and do it. Maybe see about making this a community project with an open source github page and see what could be done with a plugin based system. Same kind of how MO organizer 2 was abandoned by TanninOne, but now Le Presidente has opened up the tool to the community in github to see if others in the community can help improve and fix the tool up and make it flawless or at least fix all the problems it's been having. Anyway, it's just something to consider. 

The main reason I love your mod as a whole is the fact it's lightweight on my older processor. My computer can only run about 150 or so mods even with my setup. This mod would allow me to run other graphical mods with ease and not have to worry to much about memory leaks. Thanks for creating it. Thanks for taking the time to reply and look forward to seeing whatever you do with this project from here on out and the decisions you'll make.