Jump to content
Obdulio

Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone. I want monster skin in ruin  and cove am see it before but now it gone....

If you have it please share it to me... here skin am looking for.

thank a lot

 

1685133030_Darkest2020.png.914435d9ecde5743041dc8f506fbf81e.png

 

2020-11-23-205601.jpg.7fe1bf0e63a1aca73c0a7dafff965e4a.jpg.30918ebb70102b27be4aab103d51c0e7.jpg

this is skin for Pelagic shaman not a new class.

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, RUVEL said:

first time I see the word ''indubitably'' the pronunciation is also weird :D

 

You mean your parents never read you The Wind in the Willows as a bedtime story?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Job84 said:

Hello Everyone. I want monster skin in ruin  and cove am see it before but now it gone....

If you have it please share it to me... here skin am looking for.

thank a lot

All of that is Anartailin work, so the only reliable way to get it is searching massive-ass skin packs for them.

There are a few in the thread, though searching for them will be a nightmare...

Link to post
46 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

ok, so, how do I make skins for new classes appear in game? just puting them in their respective folder like one would do to normal classes isn't working

Ok, so normally one would install new classes as mods, to keep things clean and make removal easy if you don't want them anymore.

I'm unsure as to why you'd try installing class mods manually... but if the folder the class mod is in has a preview icon and a project.xml file, place it in Darkestdungeon/mods and the game will load it as a mod, allowing you to select it from the load game menu to be loaded onto a save.

...Wait, are you trying to install my port by simply placing the folder in the /heroes folder? Because don't do that. Install the Dragon Mistress mod, and then overwrite with my files, as I try not to repackage entire mods if I can help it.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok, so normally one would install new classes as mods, to keep things clean and make removal easy if you don't want them anymore.

I'm unsure as to why you'd try installing class mods manually... but if the folder the class mod is in has a preview icon and a project.xml file, place it in Darkestdungeon/mods and the game will load it as a mod, allowing you to select it from the load game menu to be loaded onto a save.

...Wait, are you trying to install my port by simply placing the folder in the /heroes folder? Because don't do that. Install the Dragon Mistress mod, and then overwrite with my files, as I try not to repackage entire mods if I can help it.

No, I know that, I meant the skins, like, if you install a skin for a normal hero like, let's say, vestal, you go to the hero folder, then vestal, and there you place the skin alongside the other folders that are like vestal_A etc and that's done, you can select the other skins in game. The same cannot be done to mod classes (or at least I wasn't able to). Lets say I want a skin for a class mod like the seraph. I go to the mod folder, find the seraph mod folder and place the skin alongside the others seraph_A etc folders, but that did nothing, the new skins don't appear in game. That's the issue.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

No, I know that, I meant the skins, like, if you install a skin for a normal hero like, let's say, vestal, you go to the hero folder, then vestal, and there you place the skin alongside the other folders that are like vestal_A etc and that's done, you can select the other skins in game. The same cannot be done to mod classes (or at least I wasn't able to). Lets say I want a skin for a class mod like the seraph. I go to the mod folder, find the seraph mod folder and place the skin alongside the others seraph_A etc folders, but that did nothing, the new skins don't appear in game. That's the issue.

Ah, time to educate you about the third file in Workshop mod folders: Modfiles.txt. It's a list of every file and its address in the mod, a manifest of what to load.

Every time you see it, delet that shit. All it does is prevent the game from loading additional files added to the mod after it was downloaded.

Be careful! Mods you download from the steam workshop will auto-update when a new version comes out, and when they do, they will replace Modfiles.txt and break any changes you made... So if you want to make serious changes to a workshop mod, highly consider installing it in DarkestDungeon/mods instead, where steam can't touch it... and unsubscribe from the original mod, lest it redownload it causing two identical mods to appear in your list.

Link to post
Just now, Fasterflight225 said:

Ah, time to educate you about the third file in Workshop mod folders: Modfiles.txt. It's a list of every file and its address in the mod, a manifest of what to load.

Every time you see it, delet that shit. All it does is prevent the game from loading additional files added to the mod after it was downloaded.

Be careful! Mods you download from the steam workshop will auto-update when a new version comes out, and when they do, they will replace Modfiles.txt and break any changes you made... So if you want to make serious changes to a workshop mod, highly consider installing it in DarkestDungeon/mods instead, where steam can't touch it... and unsubscribe from the original mod, lest it redownload it causing two identical mods to appear in your list.

oh, great. Thanks! I didn't knew about the modfiles.txt, as for steam auto-updating, that's not an issue. I use GOG for my games so I nedd to manually download and update my many mods. Thanks!

Link to post
11 hours ago, blackbird135 said:

Does anyone have this?

visc.png

Ah, that is Hestrir's reskin for Viscount I believe. Unsure if it is finished yet, but I assume they plan to release it with other mob/boss reskins of the Crimson Court as a pack when they are done. But I am not entirely sure yet as of when. Viscount is still locked on a patreon and uploading patreon stuff on here ticks the moderators of the forum off, so probably won't get much help until it is full released by Hestrir.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

All of that is Anartailin work, so the only reliable way to get it is searching massive-ass skin packs for them.

There are a few in the thread, though searching for them will be a nightmare...

Would be nice if they would give DD it's own forum subsection so we could just individualize mods inside of having to forum surf for each mod, huh? Still hoping on that one, if CK2 and CK3 can get one, I don't see why DD can't ya know... At least a spot on the Download page to organize the mess would be much obliged.

Link to post
26 minutes ago, DonFrosty said:

Would be nice if they would give DD it's own forum subsection so we could just individualize mods inside of having to forum surf for each mod, huh? Still hoping on that one, if CK2 and CK3 can get one, I don't see why DD can't ya know... At least a spot on the Download page to organize the mess would be much obliged.

 

Personally I think its better this way since people can just come here, post a mod or two, report a problem, etc, etc, all in one place instead of having to make a whole topic. Plus allot of the mods here are just skins really, allot of mods that aren't skins are on Nexus and mainly Steam.

 

I think the reason DD doesn't have its own forum is because there really isn't any mods that focus on being lewd other then skins, yeah there's Lustiest Lair and the two monsters the creators of it made, noratheexplora turned QipaoFox into a lewd class but that's about it in terms of blatant lewdness. I think if DD was to be given its own forum it would need more then just skin mods, mods that add, not replace.

Link to post
15 hours ago, Balgin said:

 

You mean your parents never read you The Wind in the Willows as a bedtime story?

Unfortunately my parents read me At the Mountains of Madness, The Haunter of the Dark,The Call of Cthulhu, etc.... 

Balgin, I am a foreigner nobody have read me anything  :D but I do try to learn new things. Even my limited amount of english comes from games like warcraft, age of empires and other games that I played also ps1 and ps2 games when I was 4-5 years old and other medias as I grew up.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Job84 said:

Hello Everyone. I want monster skin in ruin  and cove am see it before but now it gone....

If you have it please share it to me... here skin am looking for.

thank a lot

 

1685133030_Darkest2020.png.914435d9ecde5743041dc8f506fbf81e.png

 

2020-11-23-205601.jpg.7fe1bf0e63a1aca73c0a7dafff965e4a.jpg.30918ebb70102b27be4aab103d51c0e7.jpg

this is skin for Pelagic shaman not a new class.

 

 

Here you go I hope they work and just so everybody is aware I have looked through every page from 1 to 240 ish or something( before the mass deletion of pages) and I have almost catalogued every single mod (skins, panels, etc.) so if anybody needs a certain mod that existed but can't be found now. Just ask for them here( so everybody who wants it can download it) or in private (if it is a paid mod that will most likely get deleted again) unless I have deleted it I will be happy to provide the great and degenerate people of this topic with mods.

skeleton_courtier.rar skeleton_common.rar skeleton_militia.rar spider_webber unrealistic female body type.rar spider_webber realistic female body type.rar fishman_shaman.rar

Link to post
5 hours ago, RUVEL said:

Unfortunately my parents read me At the Mountains of Madness, The Haunter of the Dark,The Call of Cthulhu, etc.... 

Balgin, I am a foreigner nobody have read me anything  :D but I do try to learn new things. Even my limited amount of english comes from games like warcraft, age of empires and other games that I played also ps1 and ps2 games when I was 4-5 years old and other medias as I grew up.

My apologies, I was trying to make a point, the point being that it's a pretty archaic word that's not in common use these days. In fact you'd be lucky to find it used outside of The Wind in the Willows or a few Sherlock Holmes or Poirot stories. There's no shame in being unfamiliar with a rarely used word.

Link to post

No apologizes needed I was also trying to make a joke of the situation and I wanted give an idea of why my english might seem a little off sometimes but yeah that is pretty much what I wanted to say and like I mentioned I did not take any offence  :D

Link to post

Hey! I was a little bit bored so I decided to add some curio hints for the amazing Dookie Satyriatic Curios Mod. I've been using the Curio Hints mod for a very long time and find it quite useful, but I've replaced a lot of the files with Dookie's.

 

It would be really helpful if you could help me test the edit and check if all the hints are visible and if I've messed some art for whatever reason. Also, I haven't found hints for three curios Dookie has made new art of, so if you could give me a hand with that, I'll add them to the file. Thanks!

 

The curio hints missing are for:

- animalistic_shrine

- discarded_pack

- infected_corpse

 

Curio Hints for Dookie's Satyriatic Curios Mod.rar

Link to post

@HighwayDioI have bad news... I have failed in my attempt to port Lilith onto the Succubus.

I do not fully understand how or why, but for some unknown reason, after making any attack in Succubus mode, the game CTDs.

I have isolated the problem to the Combat sprite. It is apparently insufficient to clone the combat animation and rename both to match the new format.

I will upload the (broken) mod regardless, as I suspect someone who actually bought Spine will quickly detect and fix whatever's preventing the game from transitioning back to the combat sprite when in Succubus mode.

BROKEN Lilith Succubus Skin.rar

I do not apologize for my failure, as I believe the failure to be with my software and not my own efforts. If anyone reports bugs, I reserve the right to verbally abuse them.

Link to post
On 4/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

 

 

That's unfortunate, but I don't blame you, only so much one can do with limited resources and equipment. I'm just grateful you took your time and attempted it. Thank you.

Link to post
27 minutes ago, RUVEL said:

This literally how imagine you react when somebody asks something of you XD

Only when people say 'help, I overwrote a monster with custom animations and then immediately decided I didn't want them,' or 'Does anyone have (thing that can be found in under thirty seconds by keyword searching it.)'

...Well, that, and I once got like that when someone got confused as to which class was which because I port ability icons, and DMed me to ask for clarification. I then un-got like that when I realized they were the person I took the request from, and it could be me misunderstanding what they wanted and not simply shutting the game down and running to complain to me on the mere sight of new ability icons. It wasn't! They just preferred to come to me rather then actually cast any ability to see what it did!

I guess that time I debated someone about Alcor's mods counts? I of course immediately toned it down when Alcor showed up.

Also one time when someone reported a bunch of bugs with a Skyrim addon I made, and then said 'I'm running the SSE version of the mod'. That guy then complained about my attitude when I replied. I didn't even go after him personally! All my abuse was general!

There's a bunch of times on F95Zone I got like that... one of them even got fragged by a mod, despite answering the question, and being the only one to do so.

...Get fucked, dipshit?

Link to post

Damn, that is a lot of bs you gotta go through and that is exatcly why I imagine you to be the person that doesn't take bs but still helps :D

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I guess that time I debated someone about Alcor's mods counts?

yep saw that one as it was happening and I agree

 

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Skyrim addon I made, and then said 'I'm running the SSE version of the mod'.

my pc can't handle the game so I don't have much knowledge on how that works

 

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

F95Zone I got like that

yeah great game site (and maybe mods though I haven't seen many mods other than those used for the games you can download from the site) :d

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...