11 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

If you stand your character with her back to the Sarthaal entrance, the object is on the tables up the left side steps.

Yea, i could tell that from the pics. Sadly i tried from there multiple times on multiple saves on different characters...even tried a coc from a brand new start...no go. Im assuming the update will have an mcm or spell to debug so hopefully that will solve it.

51 minutes ago, Icarus18902 said:

Any plans to make it fully playable as a male? @Evilynn

No, I personally don't have an interest in adding male content, and this takes a great deal of time and effort.

I'm not adding checks to prevent playing as a male, but everything will assume that you are female.

A lot of male domination/submission content already exists, though I don't know how many allow playing as a male sub.

As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to build this mod in a way that allows other people to expand on it (and add whatever interests them) If someone creates a male version, I'd be happy link and/or upload it. The same goes for other fetishes. The only restriction coming to mind is that is pedophile content. I'm not going to have anything to do with that.

On 12/8/2017 at 8:01 PM, Evilynn said:

The update I plan to release this weekend...

I'm not ready for the update, but it's getting close.

I've spent most of today fixing a couple buggy issues with actor movement.

I have a couple decisions to make about the lair layout tonight/tomorrow.

Then I need to finish the current quest, and then I'll upload the update.

It should be early this week, hopefully Monday night, but probably Tuesday night.

5 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Well, i must be missing something...i tried the mod on a different laptop and had the same result, nothing there. Looking forward to the update to see if it will work then.

I do not understand this, I had already installed this mod 3 times and each time this part was in the same place... ;-)

1 hour ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I had problems with the TUFPack. Its no longer need as it is now included in ZAP 8

I suggest installing USLEEP

Escape the cell is included in ASLAL or ASLAL New Beginning, can't remember which, so you can uninstall it.

The rest I either haven't had the problem with or I don't know it

I will take a look at mods again, could have sworn i had usleep. Either way thanks for the suggestions.

47 minutes ago, Evilynn said:

Nothing is jumping out at me either. 

My only thought is that havoc is only disabled by script on it, and that doesnt fully disable havoc. Perhaps it glitched and bounced to some unknown location/fell through the world.

I thought that too, that it feel somehow. I actually tried to find it throughthe console. Whats it called, maybe i can force spawn it?

1 hour ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

the list is according to how it was sorted  by loot

modlist.txt

nothing jumped out at me either in your modlist

but what i did do was as i was looking at your modlist i deleted all the mods i have had in use and had it show up correctly with (i left this mods esp in place)

hopefully that will help you locate it, if it is a mod conflict.

the only 2 things i can think of that would cause this is a mod conflict, or a havok error (causing it to "fly away" or sink out of the cell).

the only "sure" way to test if it is a mod conflict would be to load this mod and ONLY its required mods then go look for the object.  if it is there it is a mod conflict, if not

something else is going on.  another way to try to test if it is a mod conflict would be to load this mods esp at the very end of your load order and go look (would need 

to be done on a game where you have never been to that cell though), this way works for finding mod conflicts most of the time (but not always).

"Escape the cell" is part of ASLAL for a while now.  also it looked like you have both ECE and Racemenu loaded (they can work together but it takes some fiddling).

modified modlist.txt