for impalement there is also a impalement animation by Proxy - name according to SLAL is "Proxy Impaled"

the one pictured, by sfiele,  if I remember right is by Leito. name according to SLAL is "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" if it is the animation I think it is. (if it is that one it uses an animobj).

one of the effects of freezing metal coming into contact with flesh is that the metal and flesh are instantly stuck together (look at all the youtube clips of idiots sticking their tongues to lightpoles), another effect is the loss of flesh (flesh torn out) if the object and the flesh are forcibly separated, and yet another effect is the pain (and damage) to the flesh in contact (and

surrounding it) with the freezing metal.  (if you really want an idea of how much it can hurt just hold a ice-cube in your hand for as long as you can ...but IF you do this make sure to let go

before it does actual damage to you).

one of the effects of freezing metal coming into contact with flesh is that the metal and flesh are instantly stuck together (look at all the youtube clips of idiots sticking their tongues to lightpoles), another effect is the loss of flesh (flesh torn out) if the object and the flesh are forcibly separated, and yet another effect is the pain (and damage) to the flesh in contact (and

surrounding it) with the freezing metal.  (if you really want an idea of how much it can hurt just hold a ice-cube in your hand for as long as you can ...but IF you do this make sure to let go

Hmmmm .... set the rod sideways, parallel to the ground, freeze it, straddle and then lowers herself onto it

another one, a rod higher up, chest level, freeze it, then Evilynn has her push her nipples to it

Not sure what objects are ingame that would fit those. A cooking spit without any food on it, resize when building, would work

Hmmmm .... set the rod sideways, parallel to the ground, freeze it, straddle and then lowers herself onto it

another one, a rod higher up, chest level, freeze it, then Evilynn has her push her nipples to it

Not sure what objects are ingame that would fit those. A cooking spit without any food on it, resize when building, would work

cooking spit best bet (as you already figured out)

hmm kneeling at an anvil (heat or cold)

you approach the anvil with flames blasting at it from both hands

as you get nearer you begin to wonder just what Evilynn has in mind

when you reach the anvil you feel the massive heat it has absorbed radiating from it

your horror reaches new bounds as Evilynn has you drop to your knees leaning over the now red hot anvil

you shake in absolute terror as your breasts lower so very slowly onto the glowing anvil

you scream in sheer agony as the red hot anvil now burns your breasts

insert rod (or potion from that animation) then blast chill it?? or electrify it??

one hand uses tongs to pinch body part .. other then electrifies it??

Evilynn has you grasp your nipple with the tongs

you watch in dawning horror as your other hand approaches the tongs with electricity crackling along your fingers

as your other hand now grasps the tongs you feel the electricity coursing through your nipple

Kom animations has some table animations that could work if electrified also

the metal stuff from Heretical resources (or DDI, DDX beta builds) could work electrified also, or it has some piercings that could be chilled than inserted/attached.

not sure if there any animations for the ideas or not

just a few ideas for consideration.

cooking spit best bet (as you already figured out)

hmm kneeling at an anvil (heat or cold)

you approach the anvil with flames blasting at it from both hands

as you get nearer you begin to wonder just what Evilynn has in mind

when you reach the anvil you feel the massive heat it has absorbed radiating from it

your horror reaches new bounds as Evilynn has you drop to your knees leaning over the now red hot anvil

you shake in absolute terror as your breasts lower so very slowly onto the glowing anvil

you scream in sheer agony as the red hot anvil now burns your breasts

insert rod (or potion from that animation) then blast chill it?? or electrify it??

one hand uses tongs to pinch body part .. other then electrifies it??

Evilynn has you grasp your nipple with the tongs

you watch in dawning horror as your other hand approaches the tongs with electricity crackling along your fingers

as your other hand now grasps the tongs you feel the electricity coursing through your nipple

Kom animations has some table animations that could work if electrified also

the metal stuff from Heretical resources (or DDI, DDX beta builds) could work electrified also, or it has some piercings that could be chilled than inserted/attached.

not sure if there any animations for the ideas or not

just a few ideas for consideration.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-a-a-a...... :wacko:

I'm about a fifth of the way through downloading fresh copies of my mods, got most of torture #2 ,,,

The player chooses one of the 3 responses, pleading for mercy, and its not the one where Evilynn relents. Begins with Evilynn's reply.

Dialogue:

"No."

Description of actions:

"Evilynn directs your body to stand and face the anvil."

"You watch without comprehension as she blasts the fron of the anvil with an icy blast, draining you of your Magicka.

"You are a helpless passenger as she walks you over to the anvil, positioning you to face the rounded horn.

"She pauses as understanding floods your mind with horror and fear.

"With feet and legs kept about a foot apart, you slowly walk forward until you are standing directly above the sub-zero horn.

"You can feel the cold of the air against your nether lips as Evilynn holds you motionless for a moment or two.

[a noticeable pause here]

"Evilynn drinks in your fear as she slowly lowers you to the anvil until she has firmly seated your pussy directly onto the metal.

(I'm not sure what the physical sensations would be, gotta look them up before I can continue. Feel free to continue if anyone wishes to.)

Lots of great ideas... Keep them coming, I'll be stuck working on core functionality for a while, but when I'm able to start on the quests again I'll head here and look for peoples ideas.

Long term I want to have hundreds (literally) of scenes.

I'll categorize them into: Sex / Rough Sex / Rape / Torture 

Some will only work in specific locations or if you have a specific piece of furniture available.

If you partner with Evilynn, once she has one or more toy she will start playing the scenes with them as well (skipping all messageboxes) so you can just come by and watch. Or play with your own victim while she is playing in the background.

I've had something sitting in the back of my mind that I'd like some feedback on.

This mod does NOT have a submissive route and a dominate route.

This mod has a helpless victim route and a cruel rapist route.

There is a huge difference between the two ideas. (several great mods offer the submissive/dominate route)

If I had the time I'd love to create two versions of Lich Evilynn...

One for the lesbian submissive/dominate routes, and one for the lesbian victim/rapist routes.

What do you think of this idea?

The victim route ENDS the story/game. (well, ends you taking part in it)

Evilynn will do whatever she wants to you.

She will destroy your gear. (no getting it  back)

She will abandon your followers.

You spend your time locked in her lair except when....

Evilynn "gives" you quests and forces you to do them.

Finding additional victims for her, adding things to her lair, etc

Your choices are always limited (but some still exist, some of the time)

Your choices are more about quest and scene flavor than anything else (I want more rape scenes / I want more torture scenes)

You really can't go "I'll do do some questing and exploring, then come back and see what happens next"

You can't escape. (without cheating)

I *THINK* it's an interesting idea, and would like to do it.

I would put lots of warnings on the download page!

I would put lots of warnings in game!

In game when you start the victim route I'd have a warning something like this.

MessageBox One:

You are now Evilynns Victim.

IF YOU CONTINUE...

YOU WILL LOSE THE NORMAL GAME!

YOU WILL PERMANENTLY LOSE ALL YOUR GEAR!

EVILYNN WILL RAPE AND TORTURE YOU!

EVILYNN WILL FORCE YOU TO DO AS SHE WISHES.

EVILYNN WILL OFTEN CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER.

EVILYNN WILL NEVER FREE YOU!

select  3 to continue, any other option to cancel

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

MessageBox Two:

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE NORMAL GAME!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR GEAR AND ANYTHING ELSE EVILYNN WANTS TO TAKE!

HAVE YOU MADE A BACKUP SAVE?

ARE YOU SURE?

select 4 to continue, any other option to cancel

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

I plan on having a lot of quests, and plenty to do on the victim route...

You just don't get to make many choices, and can only do what she wants you to do.

It doesn't feel like much of a victim route if I can just go off an explore that cave over there...

It's immersion breaking  for me if you can go "Let me go find the next voice I need, then later on, I'll return here and see what Evilynn does next."

The assumption is that you would use another save for your normal game.

I'm not saying that I cant figure out ways to make it work in the story, but when I take the victim path...

I want to feel like I don't have any control.

She has complete power over me.

She is chooses what I do.

And there is no escape.

I'm torn on giving a straight yes or no type answer.

I love the idea of the torture victim path that this is looking to go at the moment. I agree with you in the thinking that if you are a victim not just a sub, it should pretty much end your normal gameplay.

That gives me the want to say "yes go that direction".

The only thing I worry about is it getting stale. Knowing that it will end the game for normal play, how will it stay interesting play wise and not just become a series of torture scene mini-movies. I love the content ideas, but I still want to remain active and have things to do. But on the other hand, I don't want it to get too busy and confusing.

I know this is still very early in development, so I'm definitely not criticizing or trying to be negative in any way. I'm really hoping this comes along.

I have played a lot of the other sub-bondage-victim type mods and they are great at first, but then they just fizzle out in keeping my interest.

-DCL for example. Has some great features, but in the end the only thing you really do is run around in bondage gear trying to get unlocked.

-SLAV has some awesome content with the spitroasts, asphyxiation, and dismemberment, but then it gets too busy with trying to be good, and bad, and ghosts... and the spitroast and dismemberment scenes are quite short for the time you spend running around. It was also intended to run alongside normal gameplay, so while you are a "victim", you also kind of aren't.

-Slaverun has been my favorite of the ones I tried overall I think, but that is due to it being more of a victim type scenario than the others. You are eventually given a bit of freedom but only after you are broken. But then it just ends.

I'm in no way trying to slam the other authors work, they have all done amazing jobs on their mods. I have really enjoyed trying them all out and as I said, they all have great features. I'm just trying to relay more what I'd like to see or not see. Not that that really means much as I have no real skills to help do anything, but since you did ask. :P

Not that that really means much as I have no real skills to help do anything, but since you did ask. :P

I'm specifically asking for opinions (or more accurately, preferences) right now.

I'll make my own decision in this, but I want more information before I make that decision!

so while you are a "victim", you also kind of aren't

Great way to put it, and exactly the feeling I'm trying to avoid.

It's relatively easy to have the player continue a normal game while on the "cruel rapist" route.

It just adds some extra quests and the lair with slaves to the game.

Please keep the opinions coming. Even simple "hate it" or "love it" replies are helpful. 

And 15 hours later, all 300+ mods have been freshly downloaded

Let the installing begin!

You know, it might not be an either-or situation, either hardcore no escape or not-so-hardcore with escape possible.

Perhaps an option to enable or disable "hardcore" is a third way to go. Hardcore, no escape, period. Not-so-hardore, a small chance of escape. Which would also allow for other modders to use as a framework for others to add post-escape quests.

Here's a question....

How did you get text to speech working; I was trying to get it to work for APROPS for a long time and couldn't. How did you integrate it into the mod ? Its using the Text to speech program thats windows standard right ?  If so... i could in theory change it to say maybe a sexy British lady ?

Also...

To keep it from getting Stale- or following a questline thing. Why dont you set it up so it works on a timed trigger system ?

>be walking around in forest questing

>"Boom unconscious"

>Text box pops up explaining what happened (Eve taking control of you)

and then random events trigger at different intervals

>Awake on frigid wasteland

>Completely naked

>"I figured what you where doing was boring, so i took all your clothes and brought you here, good luck dont freeze"

or...

>Awake in torture chamber

>Drowning in the sea

>Something like that anvil event

So i mean you get the basic idea...

that way you can TRY and continue a game so having some freedom, but also being a helpless victim , damsel role beaus at any moment you could be whisked away and tossed to the other side  of the world, dropped in the ocean bound, lost under blackreach or X Y Z. I think that should keep it interesting.

And give you a goal to postpone those events... like  say... go and consume X to regain some control of your mind.. Or.. make it just MCM toggable and call it a day.

So I finally got around to getting in game long enough to actually try the mod.

I went through twice because the first time I got interrupted by EC+ birthing scene, but actually ended up with the same thing both times.

Not sure how much you want in the open, so I'll see if I can get a spoiler to work.

Found the object and all was good. Dialog boxes seemed to come up just fine as the scenes progressed.

First thing I noticed after coming to, was the reaver/bandit at the door was standing through the floor up to his knees. As soon as he drew his weapon he returned to normal position though. Marker maybe? Or just something on my end maybe.

I defeated the two bandits and the quest changed from escape to find the pretty little thing (or something like that).

Went to the next room and the only options I had were look around the room, or free the poor girl. Look around did nothing either time, free her kicked in the blackout both times. (just read back a bit and see that's what was supposed to happen.... dumbass moment on my part....)

The first time she says you are mine mind body and soul, the voice cuts off half way through the word soul.

After the masturbation scene and a little more dialog, I got teleported back outside and the quest changed again. Nothing happened past that part so I'm guessing that's where we are at the moment.

Now that I read back a bit, I'll have to try the other option and see how that goes.

Now that I read back a bit, I'll have to try the other option and see how that goes.

Just to make sure you see how to get the second path...

Once you find the girt talking to her reveals two option...

[Free the poor girl] Starts the victim path

[search the room] leaves the conversation

If you ACTUALLY search the room (in character) you will see a table next to her. A few items are on the table (cane, paddle, whip, etc) ... Picking one up gives the option for the second path. (You can still opt out partway in)

May change it so that you need to hit her with something instead though...

I'm not going to make it mcm toggleable because then you never really feel trapped (you can always toggle it later)

Adding it to mce would be like Diablo letting you uncheck hardcore after you die to stop your character from being erased.

I could make it an after install before quest message box option... One time, can't change your mind later...

I will answer the other questions later.. after work :)

You could do something like a cursed collar. The player/victim may leave Evilynn's lair if she has been a really really good pet. At first to run errands for her Mistress and then for her own time.

The collar always makes her come back through some means. If Evilynn has some sort of forced arousal ability then perhaps the collar might force arousal and prevent orgasms (the player gets the feel of this through messages) and then shock effects. Finally, Evilynn could just come after the player or send some sort of horrible monster after her which could be an Estrus tie in. 

I could make it an after install before quest message box option... One time, can't change your mind later...

That's pretty much the way I imagined it would work. An MCM option to enable Hardcore, with a statement that it is irrevocable, will likely result in an end to the game, warn to make a full save before enabling. Then, if they do enable it, a confirmation MessageBox pops open with

"

Confirmation required.

You are about to enable Harcore mode.

This cannot be changed later.

If you have not done so, choose [No] and save your game before proceeding.

Enable Hardcore?

[Yes]     [No]

"

And that would be it, the player would now be locked into playing Hardcore. They'd have no way of reversing the decision without going back and loading that save, which is what is already planned. :)

I'd just like to say that it's really refreshing seeing your continued development of this mod and your open communication with players.  I have no doubt that the final product will be more fleshed out and less buggy as a result.  I haven't yet tried it out since I'd like to experience it as a whole when I do, but I've been watching this thread and really like where you're going with this.

I got to thinking on the idea of the option to choose Hardcore at the beginning, picturing it.

There you are, at the very beginning of the game and you have this choice.

To choose Yes would mean playing a game that could result in total failure.

One wrong decision, just one, and you are done.

And you won't even know that until the very end. You would be playing through wondering if its already too late.

Your only way out would be to go back to that very last safe save.

And face that same decision, again ...

Here's a question....

How did you get text to speech working; I was trying to get it to work for APROPS for a long time and couldn't. How did you integrate it into the mod ? Its using the Text to speech program thats windows standard right ?  If so... i could in theory change it to say maybe a sexy British lady ?

I'm using amazon polly to create my text-to-speech.

You are required to create an account, and must provide a CC number.... However, the pricing is: 5 million characters per month for free for the first year and $4 per million characters after that.

That's roughly 124 hours of speech for free every month. It's $4 for every additional 24 hours you want to purchase... so it might as well be free.

I simply paste the text into the text-to-speech SSML tab of the online player. Click play. If I'm not happy with it I make a few changes and try again.

Once I'm happy with the result I click the "Download MP3" button.

Then I use MultiXwm to convert it to XWM and then to WAV. I save the wave files in the actual skyrim data/sound/modname/folder. I open up CK and create a LIP file for each dialog.

Then I use Unfuzer to convert the wav + lip files into fuz files. Once last check in CK to make sure everything is registering correctly and I'm done.

text-tp-speech.mp3

I got to thinking on the idea of the option to choose Hardcore at the beginning, picturing it.

There you are, at the very beginning of the game and you have this choice.

To choose Yes would mean playing a game that could result in total failure.

One wrong decision, just one, and you are done.

And you won't even know that until the very end. You would be playing through wondering if its already too late.

Your only way out would be to go back to that very last safe save.

And face that same decision, again ...

Personally, anytime I use something like slaverun, thats all I do with that save game. I have other games for playing normally or trying out other mods.

Evilynn isn't going to kill you. You game will not end, its just that you will not be able to just do whatever you want, and she will never let you go.

I have decided to go with the dialog route.

I'm going to call it something other than hardcore though... it fits, but because this is a SexLab mod, people might assume that hardcore means something else...

When you leave the starting quest for the first time you get a message:

Do you want the full victim experience or do you want cheat mode buttons enabled in the MCM menu?

[ Full Permanent Victim ]     [ Cheat buttons Enabled ]    [ Let Me Save A Backup First! ]

If you select: [ Cheat buttons Enabled ] 

Then two new buttons are added to MCM... "return my gear" and "free me"

If you select: [ Let Me Save A Backup First! ]

Then the message goes away for 15 min game time.

If you select: [ Full Permanent Victim ]

A new message box pops up

You are now Evilynn's permanent Victim.

YOU WILL PERMANENTLY LOSE ALL YOUR GEAR!

EVILYNN WILL RAPE AND TORTURE YOU!
EVILYNN WILL FORCE YOU TO DO AS SHE WISHES.
EVILYNN WILL OFTEN CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER.
EVILYNN WILL NEVER FREE YOU!

This is your last chance to change your mind!

[ I UNDERSTAND ] [ Turn on the Cheat Buttons instead! ]

This will only change the "take your gear sceen" If cheatmode is enabled, then it saves your gear in a chest instead of taking it.

And you have the cheat buttons to escape and return your gear, and return to Evilynn.

First off let me just say that I love the premise that you have here (both with being the victem and being trapped),  however I think there may be a way to play the normal game while still being the victem.  

In Sexlab Sex Slaves there is a character named Volkar - Prince of Lust,  and when your his Slave/Submissive you can go out and do things in the open story and every so often you either have to report back in to him or when you sleep he literally summons/punishes you.   Now what i'm thinking is that perhaps after X amount of time being tortured by Evilynn the Main Characters sanity slips to the point where they don't really fight back so much anymore (not saying giving up completely) and can be semi-trusted to roam the outside world a bit with some obvious restrictions / safeguards.  

A check in system could be used to make sure they come back or just use the teleporting option.....which now that I think about it makes it even more fitting in my opinion,  like say for instance the main character "escapes" but it was all just a ploy to get more enjoyment out of you?   Just thinking out loud here,  I'm SUPER looking forward to when this has a bit more content. <3

... the main character "escapes" but it was all just a ploy to get more enjoyment out of you ...

That's a good scenario to include :)

... with some obvious restrictions / safeguards. ...

I wonder if Evilynn has a way of making the Strange Object act as a tether of some kind.

Since its shaped like Azura's Star, use the broken version

"Evilynn picks up a hammer and breaks a piece off of the Strange Object.

She walks over to you, moves around behind you.

You struggle helplessly, (Player is restrained in a bent over position, perhaps a pillory) trying to see what Evilynn is about to do."

[noticeable pause]

Suddenly, Evilynn thrusts the fragment of the Object deep into your pussy, then quickly straps a chastity belt onto you.

"There. Now, with that little fragment in place, I shall be able to keep a close eye on you, slave."

(I picture Evilynn being able to use the connection between the Fragment and the Object as a bridge, so she could enter the Player's mind and take control any time she likes :P )