Many of them are, it's just a few that I consider immersion breaking - and they can be immersion breaking for more than one reason.

Problem One: Buggy. For example, armbinders on the PC (not sure if it's a problem on NPC's or not).

Problem Two: Visually Off. The best example of this is PVC bondage gear. Looks cool, but really doesn't fit in.  

Many of them are, it's just a few that I consider immersion breaking - and they can be immersion breaking for more than one reason.

Problem One: Buggy. For example, armbinders on the PC (not sure if it's a problem on NPC's or not).

Problem Two: Visually Off. The best example of this is PVC bondage gear. Looks cool, but really doesn't fit in.  

Yep, if by PVC you mean Ebonite. Leather would certainly be immersive. I don't think the boots or gloves fit in, but corsets certainly do. Body harnesses?

On the other hand, its Skyrim, not Earth, so who knows what is actually fitting or not in an "alternate universe" :)

I think I'm coming off as stricter than I'm actually talking about.

I've saw some BDSM articles that looked completely wrong in Skyrim.

I don't remember what it's from, but I know I've ran into it before.

If you look at something and think "That looks like plastic. Not leather, not shiny leather, but plastic!" then chances are I'm not going to include it.

Agreed.

My own tastes are towards latex and not PVC. In Skyrim, the Ebonite Devious Devices look more like latex to me. Either way, I would not consider them to be "immersive" :)

Short ramble here. To me, Skyrim is an alternate world whose history and technology equivalencies range from our 4nd Century BC (Imperials = Roman Legions) to 9th Century (Vikings = Nords) and so iron, leather, steel, wood, copper and so on would be known and in use. Ebonite/latex? Okay, I can make a case for it, given that magic is part of the world, but I doubt it would be a case that the majority would accept.

But, please, keep in mind that I am not trying to convince you of any changes. I just think this is an interesting topic.

To be honest, in my opinion, and its only an opinion, keep to the Heretical devices and, when it comes to leather, don't use the boots or the gloves.

Uh... did you just uploaded a mod with 1 quest? 

Sorry I dont want to be a jerk, but shouldnt you work on it a little bit more? "Hey this is my new mod, it has nothing in it". 

I spent 2 hours downloading zazextension which required some more mods which then required some more mods, then i had to download a bigger fnis becouse due to newly downloaded mods i was over limit, only to find out that all that the mod do is saving the girl and be teleported back to sarthaal or picking up whips which ended (after a short dialogue) again in teleporting back to sarthaal and that was all...

This is, of course, a question of taste, but I personally find such latex and rubber parts rather less suitable for Skyrim, since there are now also very nice devices in metal.

Personally, I do not really like these HDT devices, you can of course adjust them using CalienteTools or similar, but it does a lot of work and is not for everyone and in most cases it does not fit.
I get an error message with the ModOrganizer, something is stored in the override folder.
Can I leave the SKSE plugin away?

Sorry I dont want to be a jerk, but shouldnt you work on it a little bit more? "Hey this is my new mod, it has nothing in it". 

I spent 2 hours downloading zazextension which required some more mods which then required some more mods, then i had to download a bigger fnis becouse due to newly downloaded mods i was over limit, only to find out that all that the mod do is saving the girl and be teleported back to sarthaal or picking up whips which ended (after a short dialogue) again in teleporting back to sarthaal and that was all...

The mod is under WIP / Beta

I think it is super that Evilynn the Mod shares with us!

So you can also help or make suggestions and ideas.

It is also in the description that the mod is only at the emergence.

"This is very early beta. Only the introquest currently exists in the game."

Who can read is clearly in the advantage! ;)

I have three counterpoints... :)

1) As @Kyrnn already mentioned, The mod in in the WIP/Beta section, and the page clearly says (in more than one location) that it's a WIP that only includes one quest.

2) Originally I just posted Lich Evilynn in the "Skyrim Adult Mods" forum, but I was asked to upload it as a mod by multiple people.

3) The first quest has *80 lines of voiced dialog and two scenes*. If you do nothing but play the voice clips one after the other it's still over 6 minutes long.

You did take the fastest path through the intro, but it's not a trivial amount of work.

I want feedback and I want to know if people are interested before I spend hundreds of hours of my spare time coming out with version 1.

I've already really improved the mod over the first version thanks to feedback and help I've received from posting it. @SargeMisfit rewriting almost all of the dialog for me.

(Tecinically the quest has three scenes and several forced dialogs, but that was just to control the flow and create what should feel like one scene)

You are not a paying customer. You are not a creator. But you ARE comfortable telling people to work harder for your free entertainment.

It's good you updated zaz, seeing how it's an extremely basic prerequisite.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one.  When I play a female character she tends to be more of a femdom type (with both male and female NPCs), and there is definitely a lack of PC femdom mods here (most tend to the "fem PC as victim" types of mods).  Looking forward to more...

I'm trying to make a decision on just how dark to make the sub path.

Basically, your either under the control of an evil serial torturer/rapist that thinks hurting people is a turn on, or your working with her because you agree with her.

I'm not sure how much torture I should include....

Rough sketch of a possible torture/rape scene:

Setting:

It's just you and Evilynn, so she doesn't have a second body to involve... yet!

Scene:

"Lets play a game"
"Do you see that iron ball over there?"
"I'm going to heat it up nice and hot"
Evilynn makes the player walk over and cast flames on the iron ball for 30 seconds.
"Now that its nice and hot, pick it up"
[scream sound effects]
"What a sweet feeling"
"I can do anything to you I want"
"You can't stop me"
"You can't even begin to resist me"
"Put it down"
[scream sound effects change to whimpers]
"Your completely helpless"
"So let me tell you whats going to happen next..."
"I'm going to heat the iron ball back up"
"Your going to pick it up and shove it into your pussy."
"Then I'm going to masturbate to your agony."
Evilynn makes the player walk over and cast flames on the iron ball for 30 seconds.
"Pick it up and shove it deep into your pussy"
[scream sound effects]
SexLab masturbation scene, when it ends
"You can take it our now"
"That was fun. We will be doing this again!"

Writing this sketch actually made my stomach hurt.

To much?

I guess the real question is what feel should I do.... "femdom/rapist" or "evil torturer/rapist".

Thoughts welcome!

If killing the PC is the end game of the sub path, then no, not too much. 

It will all depend on where you wish the sub path to go. What do you want from her most. 

Something like the scenario you put forth doesn't leave much room  for expansion, after all, her pussy has been burnt nerveless.

This mod has more potential then much of the content i have seen here on ll. The work so far is amazing and i was surprised to see that with 167 mods it worked as intended.  I would love to see some of the maria concepts worked in, zaz furniture of course. Please ignore the idiots and just go for it.  Best 6 min on LL spent.  In fact i would like to help you if you welcome other modders collaboration.

I'll be including a lot of zaz furniture, and it will include a slavery system (if your on the evil path).

I welcome collaboration, and wish that Creation Kit didn't fight against it so hard.

Some things I know I'll want help with:

1) Create victim NPC's (Separate optional mod, preferably several options)

In order to prevent messing up the game / existing content and to keep them "clean" (aka: no other dialog showing up, or problems caused by other quests) all victims will specific NPC in the mod. I'm going to create a simple version of all the related NPC's in this mod, but once they are created, I'll have a second mod that make then look better and requires KS Hairdos, Eyes of Beauty, and Brows. Anyone interested in creating that mod, or hopefully, we can end up with several different mods with different body styles. Like huge boobs? Get that version! Like a more petite look? Get that version!, etc... This would also allow making each one have it's own custom look, instead of sharing the same body type.

2) Quest / Scene design.

In order for this to help I'd need the entire thing written out. Not just a simple "Have her do XXX". Include dialog and etc.

3) Dialog help.

I already have @SargeMisfit helping out here, but more always helps.

4) Voice acting.

I think the computer is working well for Evilynn, but I'd love to have voices for victims. Currently I'm going to pull dialog from the existing game. There are quite a few generic lines that will help.

5) I'm open to other suggestions!

Any help is awesome.

That says it all for me. :) This mod is obviously a labor of love and as such you should definitely overlook the naysayers and stay true to your own interpretation of how you want the player to feel during this experience. 

I love that you have put this out there for community input as well....it sometimes takes a village to raise a fledgling mod after all. ;) You asked about the direction....femdom/rapist, evil torturer/rapist......why not an sadistic femdom archetype? I've personally had experiences with a Mistress who could cover both categories quite well. :P

Keep up the good work...following closely. :)

why not an sadistic femdom archetype? I've personally had experiences with a Mistress who could cover both categories quite well. :P

That's a good idea.

I could have a some torture scenes that are triggered by the player resisting.

If you don't resist then you get fewer torture scenes (note: That's fewer, not none).

The other scenes will still be sadistic... just less brutal.

I'll think about it!

I have only been following for a while, but I'm going to chime in. I actually LOVE the idea of being very brutal. I'll admit to being a bit twisted and liking it.

I also feel a lot of brutality ideas have been under used in skyrim with other torture/rape mods. There is an impalement animation that was never used until SLAV picked it up recently, but I still feel it is underutilized. A scenario like you just described would be an excellent use for it.

I am very excited to see where you go with this, you have another fan for sure!

Sounds a little too brutal for my tastes honestly, but that really shouldn't matter! You do you. make the mod you want to make, and I guarantee you will still find plenty of people who gravitate to it and support you like crazy. Don't worry about mass appeal--that's how we get generic focus-group-tested cable television shows. You can make something unique.

Since Evilynn feels what the Player feels, or she wouldn't enjoy an orgasm, then she would also feel the excruciating pain.

Hmmmm .....

"hmmmm .... yes, that's such a lovely bright red glow."

You feel yourself walk over and watch as Evilynn has you pick up a pair of blacksmith tongs.

You walk over to the glowing hot iron ball and pick it up with the tongs.

You are helpless to stop yourself from placing your other hand under the tongs.

"Ohhhhh .... I so love the feeling of your fear as you understand what is about to happen"

Your eyes widen in horror as you feel your hand open the tongs, releasing the scorchingly hot orb directly into the palm of your other hand.

For a moment, you are surprised to feel nothing.

For just a moment.

Then your nerves flare with agony just as Evilynn draws back into a far recess of your mind, releasing your body, ensuring she felt none of your pain while drinking in your agony!

The ball and tongs clatter to the ground as you fall to your knees, gripping your burned hand by the wrist, drawing in towards your chest

~~~~~

It'll take me a bit to take that to the endpoint you want

I'm trying to make a decision on just how dark to make the sub path.

Basically, your either under the control of an evil serial torturer/rapist that thinks hurting people is a turn on, or your working with her because you agree with her.

I'm not sure how much torture I should include....

Rough sketch of a possible torture/rape scene:

Setting:

It's just you and Evilynn, so she doesn't have a second body to involve... yet!

Scene:

"Lets play a game"
"Do you see that iron ball over there?"
"I'm going to heat it up nice and hot"
"Now that its nice and hot, pick it up"
[scream sound effects]
"What a sweet feeling"
"You can't stop me"
"You can't even begin to resist me"
"Put it down"
"Your completely helpless"
"So let me tell you whats going to happen next..."
"I'm going to heat the iron ball back up"
"Your going to pick it up and shove it into your pussy."
"Then I'm going to masturbate to your agony."
"Pick it up and shove it deep into your pussy"
[scream sound effects]
SexLab masturbation scene, when it ends
"You can take it our now"
"That was fun. We will be doing this again!"

To much?

I guess the real question is what feel should I do.... "femdom/rapist" or "evil torturer/rapist".

Thoughts welcome!

Not brutal enough; Make use of the noose framework- Impaling animations - and taras like thousand sets of furniture -

Needs moar brutal, snuff and damsel in distress situations

Srsly, i cant stress enough of the snuff and damsel in distress situations. It would work very well with this mod.