On 8.1.2018 at 10:59 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't try your beta yet, justt read the background story and like it. :smile:

While afaik none of them is what you described, maybe those animations could save you some work or just add to the atmosphere. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81568

They're rather pieceful, but the difference between sleeping and passed out is... fluent. ;)

And some sexy household animations can't be completely wrong for a submissive toy either. :smile:

*edit: permission to use anything from those animations is given by default, just credits required. 

And another mod you might like (and is often forgotten) to use is display model. First two pictures are with interaction (and there are some more/variations) but ofc you can use it without. No idea about permission or if it would need to be a requirement, though.

from where or which mod are these screenshots?  :classic_wub::classic_blink:

Hi Evilynn!

Poses are not interesting (for this mod), poses are an exposé like a "demonstration", you NEED instead animations, that can depend on such poses.

The display model´s stuff works very much different and has nothing to do with furnitures like they are inside of zap - this is very often MIXED. DM is a mod that does what it´s made for-that´s it, it´s no recource.

While display model and also DDe/i shows up very modern bondage-accessories, it may not be ideal for any quest-mod that suits to skyrim and it´s athmosphere.

This mod does suit so far!

This is of course content-breaking stuff, if my girl runs around in latex and uses hi-tech restraints and HIGH HEELS. ZAP is on the edge with some stuff and also offers some toys,

that does not suit to skyrim.

So please take care what you want inside of your mod , and what not.

Today I finally played the "intro" until I stood inside the "lair". -boom- !!! - wonderful !!!

Evilynn, you are a professional artist, and what you have done, works at a perfect level with the game engine.

I only would so much wish you, to have real speakers, because it´s so much more real. The voices do suit, but the speed of words and sentence are too slow, and real articulation s would be creating more tension and attention. It would be of course much more authentic.

The 3-rd cam of sexLab has been gone after installation and as far the player has control, i´d like to use it if possible. You could lock it if needed, and unlock it, if the mod is not forcing to use it.

I have to  think, you like the interieur you have choosen, but if you could imagine to have a different LAIR, maybe not with dwemer-oriented interieur, I would help you with that.

The "evil-lair of hydra" uses interieur, you began your story with. Let me think for a while and I tell you, what location I would create....if you like, I can create a LAIR, based on the zap and you can look at it, if it would suit (I´ll create NO pics inside the thread and I let it of course, to be a secret!)...the "dwemer-hall"-I simply tell it: I don´t like...:classic_blush:: too straight, too high...and....too clean.

1. perfect mod (theme is perfect, directing is perfect)

2. real voices?

3. 3rd cam switchable?

4. the perfect LAIR (I´d like to create one...maybe with an interieur that has not been seen in skyrim yet)

5. create a thread (p.m.thread with exclusive participants who help you with stuff or who are testing with you the mod) for testers (testteam) and "co"-developers, so that all info will be kept there inside to have a release with surprises

6. don´t release a version until you are ready now, or until you want to have it tested with your test-team (I´d like to participate:classic_smile:and support u)

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I would create....if you like, I can create a LAIR, based on the zap and you can look at it, if it would suit (I´ll create NO pics inside the thread and I let it of course, to be a secret!)...the "dwemer-hall"-I simply tell it: I don´t like...:classic_blush:: too straight, too high...and....too clean.

1. perfect mod (theme is perfect, directing is perfect)

2. real voices?

3. 3rd cam switchable?

4. the perfect LAIR (I´d like to create one...maybe with an interieur that has not been seen in skyrim yet)

5. create a thread (p.m.thread with exclusive participants who help you with stuff or who are testing with you the mod) for testers (testteam) and "co"-developers, so that all info will be kept there inside to have a release with surprises

6. don´t release a version until you are ready now, or until you want to have it tested with your test-team (I´d like to participate:classic_smile:and support u)

1) Thank you!

2) I'd really love to do that, but I need to wait until most of the writing is finished. Towards the end, when much of the writing is finalized, I'd love to go replace everything with voice acting.

3a) It's actually switchable, the problem is that I released a preview with number pad 3 as the camera switcher... and that's sexlabs default. They both are toggles, so each time you hit it, one turns it on, and the other turns it off! ;) This will be fixed.

3b) It's important to note that when the AI controls your character AND you are walking the camera "locks" behind you. I'll play around with it a bit, but I'm not sure how much freedom I can give without it affecting actor placements. (Sometimes if you zoom in and turn, then zoom back out, it rotates a locked character to the direction your facing.)

4) I've made huge changes to the lair. When I release it, let me know what you think, and I'll make the decision from there. I have no problem with taking a look at a lair you create, and if I like it, using it... :smile:

5) That does sound like a good idea. I've never tried to have multiple people in a discussion thread on hear, but if so, I think it's a good idea.

6) If I have a play-test team, then that sounds like a great idea.

PROGRESS ON MOD: It's been very slow. A client has an "emergency" website redesign/move, and that's eating most of my spare time right now... even if it's nice to have extra money coming in to pay off some bills. As soon as time clears back up, I'll dig back in... It's driving me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW However could you ask something like this: [HOW COULD YOU CREATE SUCH A HORRIBLE MOD?]

It is absolutely not HORRIBLE! It is brilliant and I like your work!!! Never argue with yourself, there are many people out there who admire your work.

Thank you!!!

I would say, there are more twisted minds out there, than you might think. And twisted is not the right word, they are pretty 'normal' like you. But what is normal at all...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, Evilynn said:

Just to keep everyone updated, yes, I'm still slammed with work.

I'll get back to the mod when I can!

I don't suppose you've considered starting a patreon? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be willing to kick a little cash your way if it helped you put out more regular updates.

5 hours ago, Aurum262 said:

I don't suppose you've considered starting a patreon? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be willing to kick a little cash your way if it helped you put out more regular updates.

Truck the patreon crap. Its turning off a lot of modders who do this out of love and creates a have and have not culture. Its Bethesda trying to eventually dig into evry aspect of your wallet and your life. Freedom reigns.

44 minutes ago, Lady Victoria said:

This makes me really regret buying SE over the original. Being I share these kind fantasy's to some degree myself.  I truly do wish you much success in this!

I played it in SE, it works with a conversion, but the mod isn't done yet anyway so I'd hold off for a bit!

On 20/02/2018 at 10:29 AM, BigOnes69 said:

Truck the patreon crap. Its turning off a lot of modders who do this out of love and creates a have and have not culture. Its Bethesda trying to eventually dig into evry aspect of your wallet and your life. Freedom reigns.

applause ...well said my friend.

A small suggestion, i think this can be converted for both genders relatively easily, as long as you decide to join Evilynn, here´s how, if you are male when you first arrive she says something along the lines "why are you here, my trap was supposed to only let women in" or something along those lines. After which she immediately goes on to trying to recruit you. If you refuse she turns hostile. Now i have yet to play trough the beta, so i don´t know if the player arrives restrained, but if they do maybe have male players avoid getting restrained. The rest would likely play out exactly the same regardless of sex.

On 3/1/2018 at 6:33 PM, somebody321 said:

A small suggestion, i think this can be converted for both genders relatively easily, as long as you decide to join Evilynn, here´s how, if you are male when you first arrive she says something along the lines "why are you here, my trap was supposed to only let women in" or something along those lines. After which she immediately goes on to trying to recruit you. If you refuse she turns hostile. Now i have yet to play trough the beta, so i don´t know if the player arrives restrained, but if they do maybe have male players avoid getting restrained. The rest would likely play out exactly the same regardless of sex.

Male PC's will work as is. I'm not going to do anything to prevent it. It will just cause some fairly minor glitches (occasionally the wrong animation will play, you will be called "her" and "she", things like that).

On 2/20/2018 at 12:05 AM, Aurum262 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but not really... I just don't see it bringing in enough money to make a difference in me picking up side projects...

And the last thing I want is to feel guilty about taking a night off ever once in a while ;)

I'm back, and actually coding again!

I'm waiting on messing with new animations (for now). I'm re-writing what happens after Sara enters the lair, then after just a little more I'll put the victim path on hold and move to the partner path.

Hopefully I'll have the next update out in a week or two (then the partner update a couple weeks after that)