View File

Lich Evilynn Includes rape and torture!

Both of the player, and by the player!

You have been warned!

Supplemental Warnings:

Story Based - Expect long scenes and lots of dialog and reading.

This is very early beta. Only the intro quest and part of the victim story exist.

[HOW COULD YOU CREATE SUCH A HORRIBLE MOD?]

Personal, feel free to ignore....

I remember as a kid I loved to hide under my bed and imaging being trapped, unable to move, and helpless - it excited me. I didn't know what or why. I was so young that I didn't know anything about sex, and had no idea that the excitement I felt was sexual.

You have no control over what you find sexually exciting.

I find the idea of being raped, helpless, tortured, and humiliated - or doing the same to others - sexually exciting.

But understand, the idea of something is very different from the reality. Consensual play would be fun. The real thing would be a nightmare.

Not even pixels are harmed when you play a game, so this is the prefect way to enjoy those fantasies, without the nightmare that the real thing is.

[BACKSTORY]

Many centuries ago during the first era a mage named Lynn specialized in Alteration and Illusion. She was a member of the Psijic Order, and was known and loved by many. Everyone knew that Lynn was a defender of the innocent, and friend to all good people.

Lynn had a dark secret. While she was careful to keep up appearances, what she really enjoyed was torturing, raping, and breaking people. Because of her reputation she had many opportunities to kidnap people without anyone knowing. Her preferred victims being some of the more beautiful of the young women that came to her for help. If the opportunity came she would kidnap a victim, and take her helpless victim to an underground lair. Then she would torture and rape the woman anytime the whim struck her.

She developed spells that would allow her to control minds, erase memories, physically overpower, and torture people.

After many years someone found out about about Lynn, and the Psijic Order was horrified by what she had done. She was not simply a horrible serial killer and rapist, she was a well known member of the Psijic Order that was a serial killer and rapist. Iachesis referred to "Lynn" as "Evilynn", and fabricated a story that Lynn was killed and replaced by Evilynn.

Evilynn embraced her new name, and prepared for the attack that she knew was coming. When the Psijic Order came for Evilynn she knew she wouldn't be able to beat them. Instead she planned to capture her own soul in a carefully prepared black soul gem. She wove spell after spell into the soul gem draining the life from her remaining victims and trapping their souls as well. The final three layers of spells wrapped around the soul gem waited for the final trigger - her death.

She couldn't leave her soul gem where a member of the Psijic Order might find it, and the final three layers were carefully designed to ensure her freedom. The first layer waited for her to die and then pulled her soul safely into the gem. The second layer then catapulted the gem as far into the future as she could send it. The third layer simply destroyed all traces of the previous two layers.

When they came and attacked her, she fought them and they killed her. The Psijic Order carefully searched and explored her lair, then destroyed it and left.

At the beginning of the fourth era Evilynn regains awareness and begins the long process of regaining her power.

After spending a couple centuries gathering power, she is ready to find someone new to play with.

Short Story: The history of Evilynn: Tia’tha's Story - The Beginning

[WHAT TO EXPECT]

STORY BASED: If you just want sex scenes, you should use another mod. Expect a lot of story scenes and reading. On the victim path you will not be able to control you character at times - including most of the first half hour or so.

This mod is HEAVILY geared towards lesbian sex and a female character.

If you are looking for shemale, heterosexual, or homosexual(male) content - this is probably not the mod for you. (try slaverun, PAHA, etc)

My kink is lesbian bondage, mind control, pain, and domination, and I'm the one spending hours of my time to create this mod. That said...

Lich Evilynn assumes you are playing a female character, but that is not enforced. Playing as a male or shemale should still work, but it will result is some strange issues for dialog and animations.

This is very early beta.

The first quest will offer two paths. One is good and the other is evil.

If you take the good path by refusing to join Evilynn:

• Evilynn will rape, torture, humiliate, and use mind control on you.
  • Evilynn will force you to upgrade her lair, and then use the upgrades on you.
  • She will force you to capture additional victims for her.
  • She will force all of her victims to rape, torture, and abuse each-other.

If you take the evil path and join Evilynn:

• Evilynn will offer quests to capture victims for both of you.
  • Evilynn will offer quests to upgrade her lair.
  • Evilynn will have you kidnap victims that are upgrades for her lair (like a woodworker to build furniture)

[HOW TO START]
Go to Saarthal and look on the tables near the entrance (don't go inside). You will find a strange object. Activate it to start the quest.

In the menu under the debug settings you can jump to Saarthal right next to the table with the first quest item on it.

You can follow one of two paths, either as Evilynn's victim, or as Evilynn's partner. She will only offer a partnership to someone that interests her.

The current content is very short, but I'd love some feedback.

[INSTALLATION]
When installing a WIP mod like this, it's best to either:

1. Use a throwaway save game.
  2. Make a backup save, install the mod, try the content, remove the mod and revert to the backup save.
  3. Run FNIS

Simply install the current version with your favorite mod manager.

[UPDATING]
Don't update. You need a new saved game if you have ever used another version of Lich Evilynn.

It's to early in beta to do all the changes needed to make a mod update correctly.

[FAQ]

Q: What about my follower?
A: Followers are currently ignored. I suggest leaving them at home when you start the quest-line.

Q: After the first scene, nothing happened. Why?
A: After the opening, Evilynn will leave you for a bit. She will be back. A two hour wait should be enough.

Q: I think I found a bug! What do I do?
A: That sounds likely. Post it in the support thread. I'll try to help.

Q: What can I do if I get stuck? I can't move my character!
A: You can free yourself in the MCM options menu, but I recommend reloading from your last save. 

[HOW TO START THE PARTNER PATH]

Spoiler

In order to take the partner path, you must act like Evilynn would.

If Evilynn found a beautiful woman tied up and helpless, she would not "free the poor girl", and after finding whips and crops in the chests she would use them on her new victim. Do that, and Evilynn will consider taking you as a partner.

[TEARS]

To enable face overlays like tears edit the file "SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini"
Scroll down to [Overlays] and make sure that bEnableFaceOverlays=1 and not 0
Scroll down to [Overlays/Face] and make sure that iNumOverlays= a number greater than 0

WARNING:
Enabling tears can causes a crash-to-desktop when a decapitation killmoves triggers.
If your playstyle does not cause decapitations then you can enable it without risk.
If your playstyle does causes decapitations, then you need to disable them first with a mod like VioLens

[REQUIREMENTS]
SexLab
ZaZ8.0+

Slave Tats

[CREDITS]
@Sarge Misfit - for his all of his help re-rewriting my original sub-par dialog.

@t.ara - for his work improving ZaZ.

@-alpha- - for an awesome magic strapon texture.

@supremebeholder - for cane marks

@Mitos - for sharing some awesome animations

@Funnybizness - for sharing awesome animations

@Ekirts Ykcul - for awesome skin textures

I don't know if they ever stop by, but we all owe a large round of thanks to:

@ZaZ and @xaz - for their work on the original ZaZ Animation Pack

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, ZaZAnimationPack8.0+, SlaveTats
  • Special Edition Compatible

Oh Happy Days!   I cannot wait to try your mod out!   Lovely Idea, Thank you for sharing!

***** UPDATE*******

SO far so GOOD!  I ran into no technical issues running through it 4+ times.   Nice start for your mod, great Ideas.  Looking forward to more!  

Thank you!

Edited by macnchz

tested current version

the placement of the object is ok (will be better for any who have not started College Questline compared to original)

I did personally prefer the original placement...however this is actually a better spot for most people.

object disappearing after touching it is a good thing (original caused freeze up if touched after the starter quest so it disappearing solves that issue).

voice works for Evilynn (would not work for most ... but for her it does fit, odd way of speaking actually fits for her backstory).

I really do like the way the player chooses which path now (like it better this way compared to original).

the dialogues do seem to fit better (so far) as compared to original ... kudos to all involved in that.

a very good and promising start.  will definitely be keeping an eye (or 2 when I can) on this mod.

keep up the good work. :)

Really great start, both paths work perfectly, but the horrifying realization after freeing the girl is especially nicely done.

The voice is mostly okay, just a few pronunciation oddities but nothing too jarring. 

Looking forward to seeing more..feeling more? She's got me all confused :D

Your actions are your choice.

If you see a helpless victim on the ground and your first reaction is to free her....

Evilynn doesn't want you as a partner :)

So she will never make the offer.

Think like an evil character and take a look around. Find something to do other than "free the poor girl"

I like the idea, but I'm missing some kind of DD devices.

Something much dialogue, but no action.

But this should not sound negative now!

As already announced by you it is probably rather a thing which plays in your head or in your brain.

I would be very anxious for a continuation of this, there would still be a lot of potential inside!

@Krynn - When I read your post I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say about DD devices.

1) Are you requesting for DD devices in future quests?

OR

2) Are you getting an error saying that some required DD device is missing?

If it's the first - I am planning on using some DD devices in future quests, but I'll be avoiding immersion breaking ones like the plague.

If it's the second - @Sarge Misfit is correct. No DD devices are used in the current version. Make sure you are on version 0.1.1.