On 10/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, Shippuden3000 said:

Do you we need still the the four-play requirments or is AAF good enough to use. Is Four-Play compatible with AAF?

which version of FPE are you using (The problem is that there are multiple Family Planning Enhanced pages going) four-play is older so its mods are not up to date. but from what I can tell four-play is somewhat compatible with AAF because they use different methods.

15 hours ago, mkauf84 said:

Finding about the feature great and all, but how do I actually use the mod. There's nothing showing the mod being used to make sure it's working right. What do I need to do; what are the in game requirements?

have sex using whatever mod is used for the framework you are using.

5 minutes ago, rain321q said:

so how do you actually start having sex? i installed the mod all the customization options are their but i only got normal Npc dialogue no options to have sex. 

it depends on the mods you have installed because you have given no details whatsoever to what you have

18 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

which version of FPE are you using (The problem is that there are multiple Family Planning Enhanced pages going) four-play is older so its mods are not up to date. but from what I can tell four-play is somewhat compatible with AAF because they use different methods.

have sex using whatever mod is used for the framework you are using.

it depends on the mods you have installed because you have given no details whatsoever to what you have

oh i have bodyslider & Cbb installed that and better settler to give them names along with all the sim settlement mods. besides that none of my mods would effect my npc's. is their a specific  options that supposed to appear in order to start sexual activity or do i need to use the 4 way frame work hot keys?

17 minutes ago, rain321q said:

oh i have bodyslider & Cbb installed that and better settler to give them names along with all the sim settlement mods. besides that none of my mods would effect my npc's. is their a specific  options that supposed to appear in order to start sexual activity or do i need to use the 4 way frame work hot keys?

I was talking about sex mods like RSE I(The old version) or sex em up or MCG or whatever some of the older sex mods are called

there are two ways to use Family Planning Enhanced (one of these ways uses my one of two of my mods)

1. using a sex mod to get you or someone else pregnant.

2.(My mods) no pregnancy, you can craft a baby or womb or egg to be an object that becomes a NPC after a certain time period.

More Creatures - adds creature eggs and wombs

Baby Addon - Adds abandoned babies in some containers or NPC's which is then crafted into a baby as well as crafting clones of yourself to be grown

btw I am working on an impregnation chem or armor to produce pregnancies

• 4 weeks later...

So I installed everything the page told me to install, ran it with a new game, but no matter what I do, what I tweak with the setting, the mod refuses to work properly for me. There are two major issues with this mod:

1) Durring sex animations, the male npc DISAPPEARS and I just see my female player character.

2) I NEVER get notifications telling me if my players getting pregnant or not. I've been using a companion to test out the functions at first then tried with a regular npc but no notifications, no pregnancy no how long I wait.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to force this mod to work properly? Otherwise I have to assume this mod is broken.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, avrey5678 said:

So ran into a little problem. Got everything working until I had to go talk to the father (Mccready). He keeps looping the same line and it wont give me an option to respond. Am I missing something? 

2 minutes ago, Grim42691 said:

So I installed everything the page told me to install, ran it with a new game, but no matter what I do, what I tweak with the setting, the mod refuses to work properly for me. There are two major issues with this mod:

1) Durring sex animations, the male npc DISAPPEARS and I just see my female player character.

2) I NEVER get notifications telling me if my players getting pregnant or not. I've been using a companion to test out the functions at first then tried with a regular npc but no notifications, no pregnancy no how long I wait.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to force this mod to work properly? Otherwise I have to assume this mod is broken.

just to confirm both of you are using FourPlay?

20 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

just to confirm both of you are using FourPlay?

Yes, that's what the page told me to install. I installed all the requirements for Four Play then all the requirements for THOSE requirements before I could finally install FPE but apparently, it doesn't work.

6 minutes ago, Grim42691 said:

Yes, that's what the page told me to install. I installed all the requirements for Four Play then all the requirements for THOSE requirements before I could finally install FPE but apparently, it doesn't work.

ok then, basically because the AAF version has taken over from the Four Play version (and I wasn't sure what framework you were running)

btw I don't particularly like AAF a good amount of the time (it is too much work to troubleshoot)

and personally, because of the different threads(and mods) running now, it gets confusing about which version people are running

6 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

ok then, basically because the AAF version has taken over from the Four Play version (and I wasn't sure what framework you were running)

btw I don't particularly like AAF a good amount of the time (it is too much work to troubleshoot)

and personally, because of the different threads(and mods) running now, it gets confusing about which version people are running

So what exactly can I do to FORCE this mod to work? I like the concept of FPE but if it doesn't work or if someone can't tell me how to make this function, this was all pointless? Where can i go to get an easy explanation of how to force this to work because it's starting to piss me off.

2 minutes ago, Grim42691 said:

So what exactly can I do to FORCE this mod to work? I like the concept of FPE but if it doesn't work or if someone can't tell me how to make this function, this was all pointless? Where can i go to get an easy explanation of how to force this to work because it's starting to piss me off.

lets start over,

did you install four play to use this Family Planning Enhance?

or did you already have four play installed?

also post your load Order (go here C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and copy and paste the contents of plugins)

6 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

lets start over,

did you install four play to use this Family Planning Enhance?

or did you already have four play installed?

also post your load Order (go here C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and copy and paste the contents of plugins)

I already uninstalled it all. Why don't you tell me exactly what YOU installed so I can replicate it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 8:04 AM, Darkov said:

I had a guy to follow me to a doctor, as part of the father quest, but I want him to stop, is there a way to cancel it? Talking to him does nothing.

Nope.  Once it's started either complete it or put a bullet in his head.

(or load an earlier save)

On 12/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, wdaigle said:

Nope.  Once it's started either complete it or put a bullet in his head.

(or load an earlier save)

he is essential and i cant complete a quest too
I didnt know what was gonna happen when i did this and i cant reload a save. I guess he will just stick around for a while.

I have a sort of a bug report/request. After a baby is born, the after birth morphs work fine. But getting pregnant again and entering the first month resets the body to the morphs of the first month (breasts noticeably smaller and less saggier, etc). I think for realism succeeding pregnancies should check if the morphs already exist and if they do, they don't have to change anything much other than the belly/pregnancy belly morphs.

I'm using Fusion Girl as the body btw

21 hours ago, johnmcderp said:

I have a sort of a bug report/request. After a baby is born, the after birth morphs work fine. But getting pregnant again and entering the first month resets the body to the morphs of the first month (breasts noticeably smaller and less saggier, etc). I think for realism succeeding pregnancies should check if the morphs already exist and if they do, they don't have to change anything much other than the belly/pregnancy belly morphs.

I'm using Fusion Girl as the body btw

1. Go to MCM.

2. Click on FPE.

3. Set "Lasting Body Morph After Pregnancy".

4. Profit.

:thumbsup:

I wonder if you could help. I have several babies in cribs dotted around settlements but I also have added some workbenches to some internal cells using the console commands. now. in one cell i tried I added a crib and was able to place the baby fine (in the submerged vault from outcasts and remnants mod) But I have tried at the railroad, added the crib but when i drop the baby I dont get the notice about its age and its just dropped on the floor.

Im dont know why it works in one cell but not the other when I did the same commands to create a workbench in both. any ideas? maybe some command im missing to make the baby think its in a settlement?

I used in both cells:

player.placeatme c1aeb 1

setpv OwnedByPlayer True