Locuturus

[Starbound] Modding Guide: Add Support to Sexbound API for Custom Species.

Help I can't seem to unpack any packed files which is preventing me from modifying certain species

Untitled.png

I am trying to add support for the Protogen Race, i finished everything already the only thing are the sprites which im not very good at, any idea to make it fast and easy? or does someone have more knowledge on that part and could help me finish the sprites?

trying to open a csv with the "DialogCsvToConfigConverter.exe" does not generate a .config file. instead it just shows the error

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'

what():stoi

has anyone found a fix for this?

Hello, I've been trying to add support for a custom race, however despite changing all the sprites, the character keeps using human expressions during the animations, causing brown eyebrows to appear instead of the matching color.
I've tried looking around, but I can't seem to find what's causing this, normal emotes work fine, but the ones triggered during sex animations seem to just use default human ones.

Does anyone know how I could fix this?

I have a quick question, i did the steps up to the NPC type patch for the bunera race but i kept getting this error when i went to startup starbound & play as my bunera OC.

screenshot.68.jpg

Anyone know what's going on?