Locuturus

[Starbound] Modding Guide: Add Support to Sexbound API for Custom Species.

I've came back to check what's going here, in the mean time, Steam race mod's needs permission from the author, Modding rules from the chucklefish community.

Reason why I stated this is that we don't want any more bad press on the Sexbound API mod.

Could someone add support for the Frackin Universe races, specifically the Eld'uukhar? I'd do it myself, but I when I attempt to unpak the FU file, Windows Powershell freezes then crashes. If someone could do this, I will love you long time... or something.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:40 PM, ElectricaVulpes said:

Could someone add support for the Frackin Universe races, specifically the Eld'uukhar? I'd do it myself, but I when I attempt to unpak the FU file, Windows Powershell freezes then crashes. If someone could do this, I will love you long time... or something.

Nah, problem is that when someone tried to add support to it, Sayter got pissed about permissions and now modders must ask permission for races as a result.  So you will have to do support for yourself, it seems.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:23 AM, JesusCopter said:

Can someone link me the file? The Mega link is dead...

On 11/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, darkninjawolf64 said:

We need a new template to update all the custom races.

The broken links to download the template files and artwork have been fixed. I've read through the tutorials steps and they are still correct. Previous custom species mods will need to be updated to conform with the new artwork added in Sexbound API version 2.6.x.

Will you be able to upload a modding tutorial video: add support to the Sexbound API for custom views?

All of the files for the templates have been deleted.. ouch

Edit: added photos

All Artwork.PNG

Custom Species Template.PNG

Sexbound Dialog Tools.PNG